Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) (86801 Views)

Protest: Police Begin House-to-house Search To Recover Loot In Kano (Photos) / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by ibedun: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
stubbornman:

No you fvckit Bro , who are the "any other person"? where are the jobs? The population is way more than the job presently, what if he lost his casual job during the Covid Lockdown.

I'm not trana justify stealing but this is what our government likes, to see the mediocre in us, to make us struggle to survive or feed....that is exactly their plan.

Did you see the family of any government official rush there to collect their share? No, because they have share it amongst themselves, enough to last them for a very long time.

When the poor needs to stay alive they can do anything, go any mile.

THE GOVERNMENT FAILED US BEFORE WE WERE BORN!

WE NEED TO STOP POOR PEOPLE FROM MAKING BABIES! We are too many already!!!
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
How come none of these looters are wearing FACEMASKs?

Do they want to infect NCDC with covid19?

Na wa o!
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by PROPHETmichael: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
sarrki:
How best can you describe this ?

This is who we are as a nation

What legacy will he beacon on this child?

Legacy ni laycon co

If Buhari had build a good legacy, his father and many others wouldn't have been part of it.

https://m.facebook.com/101662031198873/photos/pcb.381064393258634/381064003258673/?type=3&source=49
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Kokoboss: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:
See their cloth? They never suffer enough? That boy has seen for himself the greed of politicians.
hahaha I just wonder what the father told the son... There's no hope bro.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Blankstare(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Twoclans:
That one is small naaaaaa ,people came in cars with all their compound and family members inside the car.Atleast you can clearly see this man is hungry .What about people who drove with their cars to the venue .

Bro there's serious problem anyone is not paying attention to, I tell people that there's going to be part 2 of all this brouhaha. In Ilorin people brought good cars to come and loot, I mean trendy cars to government buildings and ShopRite, driving speedily...I was wowed, infact I didn't know maybe to cry or laugh, one thing is clear politicians won't find it easy in the future.

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by loveth360(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala419:
[s] stupidness is worrying you you tribalistic bigot miu miu what if he is an EDo man
Edo is yoruba na.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Blankstare:

Bro there's serious problem anyone is not paying attention to, I tell people that there's going to be part 2 of all this brouhaha. In Ilorin people brought good cars to come and loot, I mean trendy cars to government buildings and ShopRite, driving speedily...I was wowed, infact I didn't know maybe to cry or laugh, one thing is clear politicians won't find it easy in the future.

It only clearly shows that alot of people are hungry.Hunger is no longer associated with the poorest of the poor in the country.Even the middle class is feeling it.That is the reality of our time.

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Kokoboss: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by ukaface(f): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2020
All I smell in this thread is hypocrisy.

Y'all acting like una holy pass.
Every body for naija no holy, we are too quick to castigate the other person, but we might end up doing worse than that person, given same situation.
He took his child, and?
The system already fvcked up the lad's life,so?

I don dey pray make my area palliative warehouse burst, make I go grab wetin I fit grab, food no dey Na. Why would the stupid government even be hoarding food items in the first place?

But would you have termed the man good if he hadn't gone with his child? But allows the child to eat the looted noodles?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Babinski: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2020
pdppower:
He has just taught the child that when he grows up, he should also become a thief when he grows up

Not much different from the Politician or Civil Servant that brings home more than his legitimate earnings and fixes up his children to do the same. Society may only look at theirs more favourably.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by ennyrah: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
And some mongrels said it was lie that nothing of such happened in KD
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by ukaface(f): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
Edo is yoruba na.
sorry to jump in, your statement caught my attention.

EDO IS NOT YORUBA
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/101662031198873/photos/pcb.381064393258634/381064003258673/?type=3&source=49

You have to talk about the evil government that refused to share out those palliatives first to the members of the public.

What type of legacy is such a government trying to teach to the members of the public, most especially with regards to accountability and trust?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by gabby227(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
starbuck:
The way we conclude on things we know nothing of still amazes me undecided undecided

What if the son was with him the moment the warehouse was discovered, where you expecting him to go back home and drop the kid then come back for his palliative abi you were expecting him to hand the kid over to a stranger or rather tell the kid to wait for him at a corner all in the name that he will be creating a bad notion on the kid..

Looking from the positive aspect of it, the boy needs to learn how to struggle in order to survive in this country.. Everything is not all shades of negativity..

I fit get your number your brain dey work
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Scavy: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
The man and his child did not kee person

why was government hoarding palliatives meant for distribution?

You locked people down for four months

some private sectors like schools stopped paying staff

1k we no see from all the billions donated to FGN and CAcovid ETC

dem manage donate food items all the governors hoarded them

the bad part is that these foodtuffs are perishable

One lawmaker said he had plans to share the palliavtives on his birthday

in fact the person that first discovered these warehouse stocked with palliatives should be honoured and the story taught in schools like that of Mongo Park that discovered River Niger
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by loveth360(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
ukaface:
sorry to jump in, your statement caught my attention.

EDO IS NOT YORUBA
ok
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by MisterKings(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
sarrki:

When you use the word loot. It only shows you are not so bright.

How do you loot what is meant to be yours.

Countries sent these items or the monetary equivalent to support the country and your people hid it away so they can give you 1 indomie for you to vote away your future AGAIN in 2023.

There are many reasons this apparently poor man took his son along. With the civil unrest in the country maybe the boy's mother is away and he did not want to leave the boy alone at home.

You just see what you want to see and type what you want you want to type on Nairaland.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Freebills12: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS, THESE ARE PALLIATIVES FOR THE POOR. THEY WERE MEANT TO BE SHARED DURING LOCK DOWN, WHY ARE THEY STILL LOCK UP, DOES IT MEAN THAT THE GOVT FAILED TO DISPENSE HER DUTY TO THE CITIZENS BY SHARING TO THEM WHAT IS THEIR DUE? EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS TAKE LAWS INTO OWN HANDS BUT INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT TO DETERMINE WHAT HAPPENED, AND WHY THE PALLIATIVES ARE STILL LOCK UP?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2020
A time we said would come, when the poor start to eat the rich........ That time is now....... wink
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2020
sarrki:

Never blame a man until you walk in his shoes. One thing a good parent will avoid at every level,is getting messed up in the presence of their kids.

That man is in severe pain,look at his dress,his look and That of the little boy.
Mixture of pain,pain,internal crying and the thoughts that ... well Akuku sese lagbara Baba.

May his pocket be enlarged,I pray that money find @ way to their home and to everyone in their position today!
AMEENNNNN
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Casper21: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
We have been calling our children the future generation since 1900 till now. When are we going to have that future generation bikonu?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by profmallor: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
A good father who has taken just a pack of indomie that was always his to receive. I think the greater question should be who are the evil leaders in this man countries?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by spoilerx: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
When the poor do it , it is a crime but politicians are still looting yet nothing happens
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
starbuck:
The way we conclude on things we know nothing of still amazes me undecided undecided

What if the son was with him the moment the warehouse was discovered, where you expecting him to go back home and drop the kid then come back for his palliative abi you were expecting him to hand the kid over to a stranger or rather tell the kid to wait for him at a corner all in the name that he will be creating a bad notion on the kid..

Looking from the positive aspect of it, the boy needs to learn how to struggle in order to survive in this country.. Everything is not all shades of negativity..

nailed it. he might be a vulcanizer with a shop close to the palliative store...

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Ogbuu101: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=iamDrRhymes post=95301453]Our hope is in the little children but who is going to show them what is right?[[size=8pt][/size]0/quote]
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Gracetan: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
All of you keep supporting bad things.Imagine that boy in few years.Nobodybwill be sleeping again and you people should stop condeming armed robbers or kidnappers because it starts like this and you keep hailing.Govt is bad yes but most of them are old and will soon die.Those youths now hailing bad things imagine how life will be with all the monsters already made or in making with the excuse of poverty,Everything is now good.May God help us all.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by krownie: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
starbuck:

whattttt!!!!

The father is teaching his son the basics of life
how to be a warrior, only the strong survives in the wild ( wish I had a dad). like I always say a patience dog na hungry go kill am
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by hardon1(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2020
The story and picture may no corrolate. People forge stories just to get attention.

That man in my opinion may be taking a wondering child to safety
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian leaders are shameless bunch of fools.
Nothing is improving in Nigeria, except the act of looting and killing.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by nnamdi19922: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2020
bjtinz:

He should work with his two hands like any other person, damnit!! angry
i wish dia is work to do, i tink i wod nt hv re quote ur comment to u bck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.