Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) (86588 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:
See their cloth? They never suffer enough? That boy has seen for himself the greed of politicians.
this is the level of poverty, humiliation the Elrufai government has reduced southern kaduna people. Seeing the people you can see poverty. But kaduna north is not like this.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by geesilver(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
the young shall grow
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
That man is a lazy Nigerian youth.
only one carton of noodles.
dem no get bag of rice, groundnut oil or life goats there ni?

this man fall my hand sha.

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
bjtinz:

He should work with his two hands like any other person, damnit!! angry
all these while before he grew and birthed that grown child, what has he been working with, is it your hands? Or you think that small carton is what will sustain him for the rest of his life? If you must be stupid do it intelligently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Reference(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
And the citizens can see the barefaced looting of their so called leaders, they can see the unfair returns for their labour in comparison to those they support with their taxes. Those in authority do not and cannot have the moral authority to accuse themcof anything. Outside the threat to life, everything these folks have done was taught them by a decrepit society those in authority support fully.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
pdppower:
He has just taught the child that when he grows up, he should also become a thief when he grows up
shut your mouth up. Is the father a thief? On what bases have you labelled him a thief? Are you any better?

2 Likes

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
loveth360:
You don't need a prophet to tell you he is a yoruba man.

See his head,see his shapes and that of his son.
stop tribal bigotry, stop foolishness, receive sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by jayinfo2(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2020
What if he only saw the boy on the road while he d father was on his way from where he went to loot then held the son to go home thereby preventing him from going to the location of the looting.

Look at it that way.

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2020
bjtinz:

He should work with his two hands like any other person, damnit!! angry
so who told you he’s not working?? Did you offer him a job and he refused? Hypocrisy at the highest level.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Savie(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
That boy just learnt a big lesson... He now knows the patient dog dies of hunger...
Hahahahaha
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by JAMO84: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Armed robber in the making
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
sarrki:
How best can you describe this ?

This is who we are as a nation

What legacy will he beacon on this child?

https://m.facebook.com/101662031198873/photos/pcb.381064393258634/381064003258673/?type=3&source=49

This is not who we are as a nation.

I see a desperate father who is doing the best he can under the circumstances that the Nigerian leaders have put him. I'll probably do the same under the same situation. My prayer is that I do not have to make such a decision.

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
So they should die of hunger? undecided

Except he was ‘palliating’ for his son, he doesn’t look hungry and doesn’t need those palliatives...In fact this man would survive 7 famines without food or water and still look well fed.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Thomist(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
This is not looting for goodness sake, since they can't share what belongs to the people. Then the people can serve themselves. upon all these sufferings government will keep all these stuff for family and friends and leave those who really need it. Abeg let them pack everything there.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:
See their cloth? They never suffer enough? That boy has seen for himself the greed of politicians.
I'm telling you. Both APC and PDP are the same, being controlled by same evil spirit except just a few among them who care. See bauchi and zamora former apc governors...see how much they looted and government cars converted to their personal assets? Same people were shouting change here and there. See elrufai too ,hiding what belongs to the masses...I'm glad they went to possess their possession by force. What baffles me is the way my yoruba people think. Because it also happened in lagos, it was targetted at tinubu. What a shallow thinking? I heard those who looted Akiolu palace speak fluent yoruba. In kwara, same. One of them even said. A maa ko gbogbo e tan ni( meaning, we will pack everything) What about edo, kaduna, calabar up to the Eastern region.. were all those looting sprees targetted at tinubu or apc in those states too? Yoruba ni lati ronu gidi and do not allow all these desperate politicians who have lost already cause chaos on our land. They have private jets and can leave any time in the face of crisis. Na only you and me go remain.

After Tinubu's House and assets were invaded and destroyed, he finally came out from hiding but those who had died can't be woken up. Yoruba, eje ka get sense ooo. We must sack both the apc and the pdp from power in 2023. Elrufai was formerly in the pdp likewise many of his fellow members including garba sehu now in the APC. If apc falls tomorrow, they'd migrate into another party and tunubu too would follow suit. Our politicians don't like us.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by goldman777: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
That man is showing his son the reality of nigeria.nigeria is a jungle it's all about the survival of the fittest and most desperate even the politicians that hide these palliative from the eyes of the public are more desperate than that father that got only one carton of noodles that a lot of lessons for that growing child to learn from
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Bkayyy:
He took the child to show him how looting is done.
Fear yoruba apprenticeship system.
Na joke I dey o grin
lol werey
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by nasinebifegha(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Growing up this boy will never forget this insident, in his mind if not reformed he will feel this is how we do things in this country, if this generation doesn't stand to bridge that gap this might occour in his generation too.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
The monsters you made!
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Benblaq(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2020
pdppower:
He has just taught the child that when he grows up, he should also become a thief when he grows up
Please close your mouth.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Beetobee(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2020
It's really pathetic to see people endorse theft with poverty as an excuse. Really? A poor thief and a rich thief both have thieving in their mindset so no matter what the situation, they will steal. There are many poor people I know who would rather die than to shame themselves before God and man.
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Charlievids(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by bergs2: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2020
And someone on this forum still calls them "hoodlum".
Govt. every where knows that the cure to hunger is nothing but food. But to suppress the people, the run to the media and label hungry and poor people "hoodlums"-- a narrative of calling a dog a bad name to nail it.
Smh!
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by emperorlaqrin: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2020
I actually see otherwise from the caption of this image.

I see a man who is trying to protect his child against any form attack which made him take him along to get his own share of palliative

I see an ungreedy man who took just a single pack of noodles while his mates took several pack at a time.

I see a man who has been pushed to the wall due to poverty and bad governance hence the reason he was there.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
So they should die of hunger? undecided
Do people with pot belly die of hunger?
Re: Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala419:
[s]how do you type this shit

come 2023 APC for president ooo
Until then, we shall know who's typing shit, mr lala's impostor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.