Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (59129 Views)

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Very good. They should serve as scape goat for others.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Hotzone(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2020
90% protesters are touting youths on dread locks wearing sagging pants like that one sharing looted guns while keeping many for himself
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by subcbouy: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Laws are made for the poor while Enjoyment is made for the rich. Corruption is made for Nigerian politicians and quick money is made from government loot. Politicians aren't a servant in Africa communities but the masses are made a slave in their homeland. It is now glaring to say that being a slave in diaspora better than in your homeland. God help us.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Cumtroller:
Watch how they'll place the blame for the destruction and arson squarely on hardworking Igbos.

See their Coneheads. Afonjas on the beat.

"Afonjas on the beat" grin
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by dasparrow: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2020
A way will be found to break them out of prison like was the case in Edo State. Shikena! Thou shalt not arrest innocent people. We move!

#ENDUNLAWFULARRESTS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
wow goodnews

release their names
March dem to court
den they can go join their brother at kiri kiri

special beating for any Igbo amongst them, because he/she wants to make life difficult for Igbos in Lagos.

Same way buhari will son be beaten. .just wait small.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by dasparrow: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Which police arrested them?And put them in which jail

They are lying. They think we're stupid. Many police stations were burnt down in the last couple of days so where are they keeping the 229 arrested people? Some people can lie for Africa!
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Zionmdde: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
respect d dead na so if they leave u u will beat ur ancestor
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Brush1: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development
They will surely pay for this
I hope they didn’t arrest random people on this

May God help us

Now that they don scatter everywere there eyes don open now that what they did was wrong

Rubbish

Learn to be objective. Did it occur to you for a second, that a lot of those people may be innocent?. Are you unaware of how inefficient our authorities are?. Know that every youth will be made to pay for the protests and that includes the peaceful protesters. For the police, making any and every youth pay for the protests, is personal to them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Brush1: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2020
conductor266:
They don go arrest random people on the streets come dey parade for here.

Reports of people going about their normal businesses that were arrested as still fresh. One was kidnapped by SARS officers yesterday even with doctor's letter that he had a medical issue and needed to come to hospital for treatement/injection.

This is the same police brutality they've been protesting against for the past few days. Nigeria can never be better. cheesy

You are absolutely right about that, you nailed it. They are going to make certain every youth pay for the protests. Getting a revenge is personal to the police because the protests was solely against them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Manufactured looters to get the public to want sars - series 2
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2020
siraj1402:
We told them the protest can't bring anything good to us, they said we are fanatics. More harms has been done than good. So many private business that will never come back to normal again.
[/b]May God not destroy us because of the fools among us[b].
@the bolded,I find that amusing.Nonetheless,lessons have been learnt.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Fembleez1(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Oju ole re! Ole! grin
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Jeffrey004(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Are you online but bored?
Looking to be entertained?
Want to enjoy the Latest trends�, memes �, sports, facts and history✅ scary posts and lots more?
All you need to do is to is join 9ja Gist TV � by clicking on the link below
https:///message/WI7UKNLYFKNNK1
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2020
this are pple arrested for violating lockdown rules. its an old pix
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by brainhgeek(m): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Good news. Find out who sent them. Make them pay for all the damages and looting so far. They are finished!
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by chaloskyx: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2020
so even if am igbo i pay more takes than your whole family combined not everyone on naira land is you mate...go figure
ibedun:

Shut up idiot, this is Lagos state matter!
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by nograv: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

My brother you and I have been arguing with a govt poster..

Zionmdde account created on the 24th of October 2020..

These Hausa and Fulani are shameless...
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
E don red for peaceful protesters finally grin grin

They believe that if they go in their numbers, the police and army won't be able to do anything but watch them loot helplessly.

In one day 229 arsonist bt they can’t tell us how solders were ordered to massacre peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate??

They can’t tell us names of policemen who shot at protesters and unarmed citizens during this protests?? We are watching.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by kehindetawede: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Great news. If they truly commit arson, then they should be ready to face the law.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Chicastle: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Is that not Sars am seeing there?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Mintflo: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Hope all are guilty as accused.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Em5(m): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2020
conductor266:
They don go arrest random people on the streets come dey parade for here.

Reports of people going about their normal businesses that were arrested as still fresh. One was kidnapped by SARS officers yesterday even with doctor's letter that he had a medical issue and needed to come to hospital for treatement/injection.

This is the same police brutality they've been protesting against for the past few days. Nigeria can never be better. cheesy

You are a dangerous person, you lack any form of sense.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by AIIyIic(f): 1:40am On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development
They will surely pay for this
I hope they didn’t arrest random people on this

May God help us

Now that they don scatter everywere there eyes don open now that what they did was wrong

Rubbish

That is exactly my problem
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by AIIyIic(f): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Em5:

You are a dangerous person, you lack any form of sense.

But bro, e no lie, this our policemen really can't be trusted. I have seen cases like that. It's really so annoying
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by AIIyIic(f): 1:44am On Oct 25, 2020
chaloskyx:
so even if am igbo i pay more takes than your whole family combined not everyone on naira land is you mate...go figure

Abeg no vex, some guys no get sense.
Everyone has a right to air his/her view irrespective of their tribe. I am a yoruba but i will never support tribalism
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by chaloskyx: 1:55am On Oct 25, 2020
thanks jare funny thing is my mom is yoruba o but i deliberately dint say so cause i am proudly igbo and also yoruba love both tribes
AIIyIic:

Abeg no vex, some guys no get sense.
Everyone has a right to air his/her view irrespective of their tribe. I am a yoruba but i will never support tribalism

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by ibedun: 2:20am On Oct 25, 2020
chaloskyx:

Yinmu how much you get?
Mumu go and pay your taxes and move your businesses and your energy to your land. You need development more. Here in Lagos you are ibo, we don’t care what you get!
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Map1(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Drabeey:
We need to first harness ourselves together to make them see reasons not to loot people's properties.

To the leadership of #Endsars,

The reality is that we need new strategies to keep the peaceful protest out of theirs.

Then the police knows who to go after

I have some ideas...
which kind of idea do you have? it's a sorry case you have no idea of any kind,there is no where in the whole world where they wouldn't loot during any crisis secondly a peaceful protest will not make a senator to reduce is 30million naira monthly take home or for a governor to reduce is 450million monthly security vote yet they can't provide security for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.