Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (59121 Views)

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by chaloskyx: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
na you sabi am not concerned about you opinion i would rather pay heed to what my gateman has to say than what comes out of you filthy tribal mouth.
ibedun:

Yinmu how much you get?
Mumu go and pay your taxes and move your businesses and your energy to your land. You need development more. Here in Lagos you are ibo, we don’t care what you get!
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by dominic17: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
politicians have use gullible yoruba youths to destroy the opportunity Nigerians have to demand for good governance by tribalising the protest.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Earnonline7: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don’t believe in police
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by emoghenemartin(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development
They will surely pay for this
I hope they didn’t arrest random people on this

May God help us

Now that they don scatter everywere there eyes don open now that what they did was wrong

Rubbish
how sure are u that they are even the thugs self?? Nothing is sure in this country, everything na scam and a way to take out minds off their nest agenda
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by NairaHercules24: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2020

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by BEATNEST(f): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
That is nice. Let them face the full extent of the law for their actions if they are found guilty!

Nobody in his right senses can never opposed the protest at the beginning whether u are APC PDD or whatever party u belongs to but some of us backed out when it started becoming violent.

I advised some people too to stop wen the hoodlumsms hijjakecd the protest but some people stop while some labeled me as a coward. I even av one self accllaimed intelligent female friends in this forum that blocked me cos she was unable to see her beyond nose.

My premises was that,
If the genuine cause we are fighting for is giving some miscreants the chance to trive, den why can't we sit back abit so that the evil and bad people can be properly apphrended!

A good fighter always wait to fight another one

A Yoruba adage says maja masa lafinmo akinkoju okunrin meaning that a great warrior is the one that fight with brain cos he knows when to run continue or discontinue a battle

Anyway, let us hope the dead ones during this struggle will get justice

I hope Lagos can recover from this grossly damages as soon as possible.

Shalom!
you send me a pm
Give me a reason why I shouldn't ignore it? , I don't want to open my email to everyone that sends a pm
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:11am On Oct 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
release all the ladies and leave all the. Men abo.. Na only man come suffer... Yeyenatu
Omonatu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.