Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (59127 Views)

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Map1(m): 2:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Drabeey:
We need to first harness ourselves together to make them see reasons not to loot people's properties.

To the leadership of #Endsars,

The reality is that we need new strategies to keep the peaceful protest out of theirs.

Then the police knows who to go after

I have some ideas...
which kind of idea do you have? it's a sorry case you have no idea of any kind,there is no where in the whole world where they wouldn't loot during any crisis secondly a peaceful protest will not make a senator to reduce is 30million naira monthly take home or for a governor to reduce is 450million monthly security vote yet they can't provide security for us .so is either you take it violently or you back down woefully you just have to choose one
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Lambarry1: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2020
The Buhari I know will shoot these guys
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by HOSTCOM(m): 2:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Let me use this medium to notify everyone about illegal arrest going on in Ekiti ( Ado Ekiti to be precise). Nigeria Military Personnel have started arresting people by going directly to meet them in their respective home. This is not propaganda or fake o. We have to pretend we are not around before they could leave after several minutes of banging at our door. In their ranting at the door they said 'come out you dey among those that forment trouble, those that burn people's property, looters blab blab.' Please help us share until it's gets to the right channel as we aren't looters or trouble makers rather peaceful and easy going fellow. Personally I didn't even partake in the protest because I'm currently down health wise.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Femeto: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2020
The guys talking to the actor in that video clip should also be arrested.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by aspiring44: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

But those pictures are old pictures fa undecided

Why use old picture to support a recent happening, pictures of COVID-19 arrest.

Shior

Thanks

Imagine , we should never be quick to judge if we cannot substantiate a claim.
Philosophers don't conclude hastily .
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 4:07am On Oct 25, 2020
siraj1402:
We told them the protest can't bring anything good to us, they said we are fanatics. More harms has been done than good. So many private business that will never come back to normal again.
May God not destroy us because of the fools among us.
There was no single case of theft for two weeks until your people brought in their thugs.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
wow goodnews

release their names
March dem to court
den they can go join their brother at kiri kiri

special beating for any Igbo amongst them, because he/she wants to make life difficult for Igbos in Lagos.

Why so much hate dear? I don't seem to understand the reason for all this tribalism.personally I am igbo I ended up appreciating the Yorubas reason been that they have alot to be appreciated for
If you keep moving on this part you might end up having distorted view of life which in most cases would put you on the loosing end.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by suremanpatriot: 4:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Hope they really capture the harden criminals that stole or kill and subdue them to paralysis and not touch innocent by passerbys. angry
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development
They will surely pay for this
I hope they didn’t arrest random people on this

May God help us

Now that they don scatter everywere there eyes don open now that what they did was wrong

Rubbish
Trial like this may spark another protest. Release all the ladies, among them.
Nonsense Tinubu stooge governor.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Trial like this may spark another protest. Release all the ladies, among them.
Nonsense Tinubu stooge governor.
release all the ladies and leave all the. Men abo.. Na only man come suffer... Yeyenatu
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by DimIsaac10(m): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Please publishing names won't be bad. You will be surprise that northerner no follow. Very peaceful people.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by amarachi06(f): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2020
siraj1402:
We told them the protest can't bring anything good to us, they said we are fanatics. More harms has been done than good. So many private business that will never come back to normal again.

You must be a novice to think that the protest didn't achieve anything.
Though, the end was not envisaged, but "one Nigeria" Spirit was born. Our youths defiled tribe to face our common enemy, "The Ruling Class".
l am proud to be a Nigerian under the 11 days of peaceful protest.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by PenSniper: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2020
And the same police brutality re-commences in earnest again.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Zetty177x: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
E don red for peaceful protesters finally grin grin

They believe that if they go in their numbers, the police and army won't be able to do anything but watch them loot helplessly.

Pls draw d line. Peaceful protesters and looter are two different things. Me for example can protest, but can never loot or rob. Even if I see palliative, can't go and help myself. Not everyone has the tendencies

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Elfaris(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Good one. they all must pay.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Betrand3: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Yemi7up:
resume now at least they didn't touch your property. Yeye youth without leader.

aristocrazzy:

you and who

ibedun:

You will be shot this time. The looting and lawlessness have given the government the legal right to shoot you (allowed by human right laws)

Cowards who enjoy slavery are not invited.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

May God help us

Now that they don scatter everywere there eyes don open now that what they did was wrong

Rubbish
Believe police at the detriment of your life. All I'm praying for is that, there's no second wave of this protest as threatened by youths nationwide, starting Wednesday cos it would be bloody. Kaduna too has joined the looting trends already. The police and army won't be able to curtail it. There's hunger in the land. Ko shee fenu so.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by 2cribz: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria is cursed 4life,did police arrest americans when they looted shops. Nigeria can never get anywhere. We are trapped 4life
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

May God help us

Rubbish
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Sammyblack87: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
siraj1402:
my I don't even know what to say because those people there, many will die in prison for they don't know. In Nigeria, we just need to be very careful.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by egoldman(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2020
To arrest them is good, but before you prosecute and punish them, ask yourself this questions: what have you done to the government , politicians, SARS, Police and other security agencies that have been oppressing the citizens of this country? if they have done what is expected of them , will there be any need for the youths to enter street talk less of looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by kmaster007: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I pity the innocent ones.
wetin dem find go deir
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by femi4: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
E don red for peaceful protesters finally grin grin

They believe that if they go in their numbers, the police and army won't be able to do anything but watch them loot helplessly.
Nonsense, they ll soon release them back into the street.

Most of them are homeless and jobless

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by anataala: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
How many people are massacre please. Help me with the number of fatalities.
boxofix:
Waiting for the police to arrest the millitary men that executed the Lekki Massacre
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by membranus: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Drabeey:
We need to first harness ourselves together to make them see reasons not to loot people's properties.

To the leadership of #Endsars,

The reality is that we need new strategies to keep the peaceful protest out of theirs.

Then the police knows who to go after

I have some ideas...

Keep your ideas to yourself, no one needs it now.

Where were your ideas when the polithiefcians were riding rough shod over the populace?

There is a REVOLUTION on going, when it is over, the Youth Committee will decide the way forward.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Seun360(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Betrand3:
Mogbe, they will use these ones as scape goats. We will resume protest if anyone is held illegally

Protest that will never gain momentum. people don learn their lessons.
Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Zionmdde: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Godbouy:

Why so much hate dear? I don't seem to understand the reason for all this tribalism.personally I am igbo I ended up appreciating the Yorubas reason been that they have alot to be appreciated for
If you keep moving on this part you might end up having distorted view of life which in most cases would put you on the loosing end.
I am Igbo too dats d reason why I want Igbos among dem to be dealt with seriously. our nature is hardwork irrespective of d environment we find ourselves, we are different from others because we aren't lazy. so these ones dat want to taint our image should be dealt with very well

ha bu ndi iberibe

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos by Horus(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Have they arrested all corrupt politicians as well? #EndCorruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.