Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8698 Views)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
+18: How to Punish Nigerian Woman In Bed [Picture]

I didn't proofread, so ignore typos.

Let's assume you're already great in bed and you know it because you've read Lasticle and TDFG.

As a real man, you don't need to sleep with all women, but give them something in bed they can never forget.

What is that? It's full body massage.

This is more incredible than sex. There are too many free videos on YouTube to learn how to massage. I learned it in 2009 and my life has never been the same.

Some girls think "all" men want is sex. When I invite a woman over and at night, instead of sex, I give the coolest 2 hours massage, they she and start begging for sex.

As a child of God, I decline the sex and guess what? They beg, beg, and beg, but I decline. Why? They haven't seen a man who ignores sex and goes for massage. I'm a virgin, so no sex till marriage.

When dealing with Nigerian women, put yourself in a position they'll be the one begging for sex and not you. They'll beg for sex instead of money.

With this, you have so much power and a woman will never think of using you, but spending on you until you give her what she wants — sex.

All these so-called "Go and make money gang" think it's all about money.

Money is good, but being a romantic good-bad boy is better when it comes to dating/relationship/marriage.

Money is only good when it comes to raising a family.

So, massage is better than sex.

Now, imagine being so great in both massage and sex? That is a wicked combination.

That, my dear, is the position I'm at and I love it.

Why did I create this post? It's because I just did what I talked about this evening and I decided to teach you guys.

She's tall, smart, and beautiful. Big ass and breast. She showered and we ate and watched football together. At 9 PM, we headed inside the room to do the do, but guess what?

I turned off the bright light, powered on the dim and colorful ones and slammed some soothing music, brought out my massage oil, told her I want it give her a massage, and she took off all her clothes and WOW! Use your imagination to know what I mean.

Long story short, the massage lasted for an hour or two and she was weak and tired, yet hòrny.

She doesn't know if she should sleep or f*ck. She requested for sex, but I declined. She begged and begged, yet I refused. She got upset and fell asleep.

As I type this, she is sleeping nakéd. I pray I don't get accused of rape tomorrow for not doing.

My mission is only to give a professional and erotic massage, not sex.

Mission accomplished. In summary, massage is powerful and it makes you stand out.

Learn it today and start massaging more than sex. But, if all you want is sex and you're a minute man, the read Lasticle and cure you PE naturally and permanently.

That's all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
There are 2 ways to punish rich or beautiful Nigerian women in bed

1. Professional and erotic massage, but refuse them sex
2. Turn them on and when it's time for sex, only tease them with the tip — not the full dick (no sex)

Make them cry and beg, but don't give it to them. That is how to be wicked like iLegend.

If men can do this as I do, women will turn to rapîsts and you'll finally know women crave for sex more, but men with their desperation never allow women show how badly they want sex more than men.

23 Likes

Re: by Silentgroper(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Bt those butt cheeks are flat, so which ass are u talking abt.

virginprincess, dz guy is jxt d right 4 u.
mhistahrah, come lemme gve u sum massage. Dnt worry i'll decline too
Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2020
This low budget retard at it again. Just because a girl slept with you in your room yesterday you couldn't curtain the excitement and then off you go to Nairaland to showcase your feat.

I personally had a great se^x with my 8 months girlfriend yesterday. I didn't come online to posts her nudees. While everyone around me in my neighborhood were running to and fro with the excitement of cashing in on the covid19 parliatives warehouse busted, my humble MORNING DEW was kneeling down begging me to allow her pack her things and come to live with me.

But I said no. The time is not ripe for that until I do a formal introduction to her parents.

Don't be caught in the deception that if we don't read your so called lasticle or firsticle or whatever that we do not have a better chance of becoming great seex mates.

I can proudly say that I am having a better and fun filled relationship than you are.

NOTE: While reading my comment, pronounce the name of my girlfriend MORNING DEW with respect because she is not your mate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:
How to Punish Nigerian Woman In Bed [Picture]

I didn't proofread, so ignore typos.

Let's assume you're already great in bed and you know it because you've read Lasticle and TDFG.

As a real man, you don't need to sleep with all women, but give them something in bed they can never forget.

What is that? It's full body massage.

This is more incredible than sex. There are too many free videos on YouTube to learn how to massage. I learned it in 2009 and my life has never been the same.

Some girls think "all" men want is sex. When I invite a woman over and at night, instead of sex, I give the coolest 2 hours massage, they she and start begging for sex.

As a child of God, I decline the sex and guess what? They beg, beg, and beg, but I decline. Why? They haven't seen a man who ignores sex and goes for massage. I'm a virgin, so no sex till marriage.

When dealing with Nigerian women, put yourself in a position they'll be the one begging for sex and not you. They'll beg for sex instead of money.

With this, you have so much power and a woman will never think of using you, but spending on you until you give her what she wants — sex.

All these so-called "Go and make money gang" think it's all about money.

Money is good, but being a romantic good-bad boy is better when it comes to dating/relationship/marriage.

Money is only good when it comes to raising a family.

So, massage is better than sex.

Now, imagine being so great in both massage and sex? That is a wicked combination.

That, my dear, is the position I'm at and I love it.

Why did I create this post? It's because I just did what I talked about this evening and I decided to teach you guys.

She's tall, smart, and beautiful. Big ass and breast. She showered and we ate and watched football together. At 9 PM, we headed inside the room to do the do, but guess what?

I turned off the bright light, powered on the dim and colorful ones and slammed some soothing music, brought out my massage oil, told her I want it give her a massage, and she took off all her clothes and WOW! Use your imagination to know what I mean.

Long story short, the massage lasted for an hour or two and she was weak and tired, yet hòrny.

She doesn't know if she should sleep or f*ck. She requested for sex, but I declined. She begged and begged, yet I refused. She got upset and fell asleep.

As I type this, she is sleeping nakéd. I pray I don't get accused of rape tomorrow for not doing.

My mission is only to give a professional and erotic massage, not sex.

Mission accomplished. In summary, massage is powerful and it makes you stand out.

Learn it today and start massaging more than sex. But, if all you want is sex and you're a minute man, the read Lasticle and cure you PE naturally and permanently.

That's all.
And you are not sleeping
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2020
uruba23:
And you are not sleeping

Soon to sleep. I have some projects to do.
Re: by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Soon to sleep. I have some project to do.
Okay o, Massage is good don't be surprised when she come asking for more erotic massage and not sex.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:26am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:
[s]This low budget retard at it again. Just because a girl slept with you in your room yesterday you couldn't curtain the excitement and then off you go to Nairaland to showcase your feat.

I personally had a great se^x with my 8 months girlfriend yesterday. I didn't come online to posts her nudees. While everyone around me in my neighborhood were running to and fro with the excitement of cashing in on the covid19 parliatives warehouse busted, my humble morning dew was kneeling down begging me to allow her pack her things and come to live with me.

But I said no. The time is not ripe for that until I do a formal introduction to her parents.

Don't be caught in the deception that if we don't read your so called lasticle or firsticle or whatever that we do not have a better chance of becoming great seex mates.
I can proudly say that I am having a better and fun filled relationship than you are.[/s]

Seen and read the first line, but didn't bother reading all since it's coming from someone like you.

I know it'll will be abuse, jealousy, frustration, accusation, and more abuse. That's how poor people do — it's hereditary. Peak, it's in you.

Keep it up and stay safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Seen and read the first line and didn't bother them read all since it's coming from someone like you.

I know it's will be abuse, jealousy, frustration, accusation, and more abuse. That's how poor people do — it's hereditary.

Keep it up and stay safe.

It is your insanity that is hereditary. No matter how much you tried you can never be like Airforce1. Take that to the banks.

Your only saving grace in your life is schooling in Europe. Thank your parents for that privilege. Aside from that you are just a depressed boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Your insanity is

Have you ever asked yourself how I'll post something so long and you'll be engrossed in reading ALL, but I can't even spend 10 seconds of my time reading your gibberish reply?

It means: You value with I write, but I don't value yours. Your anger is because it makes you feel incompetent and inferior around me.

Don't worry, you'll be fine soon with some likes and shares you'll get. I know likes and shares make you feel good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:35am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

It is your insanity that is hereditary. No matter how much you tried you can never be like Airforce1.

Your only saving grace in your life is schooling in Europe. Aside from that you are just a depressed boy.

I read this one because it's short. You're too depressed and I'll take advantage of your weak emotional intelligence as I have been doing to you and many more of my beautiful haters. I'll keep you hooked until you can't get enough. When I deactivate or don't come online for a month, you'll still be the one to miss me the most.

I'm worse than cocaine. You can only be safe if you stay away from me, but if you keep coming, then get ready to be used my me as a tool.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2020
uruba23:

Okay o, Massage is good don't be surprised when she come asking for more erotic massage and not sex.

That'll be great. Then, you start charging 10k per hour.

In entertainment, the person who is being entertained is willing to pay any amount just to be entertained. Whoever is receiving is always willing to pay. From here, I may end up owning my own spa.

Na like this business dey start.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:43am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

When you're done ranting, e go end for 1k recharge card. I know your struggle. cheesy cheesy

Stay strong eh, God will wipe your tears soon.

1 Like

Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 1:46am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Have you ever asked yourself how I'll post something so long and you'll be engrossed in reading ALL, but I can't even spend 10 seconds of my time reading your gibberish reply?

It means: You value with I write, but I don't value yours. Your anger is because it makes you feel incompetent and inferior around me.

Don't worry, you'll be fine soon with some likes and shares you'll get. I know likes and shares make you feel good.

Fool.

Swear above heavens that you didn't read my post.

How can you quote "YOUR INSANITY IS" without reading the three words.

U think that you are the only one that do online stuffs or maybe you are believing that you are the only one in Nigeria that stays awake doing internet business in the middle of the night. Check my siggy, Benin City. That should ring a bell to you.

Boy, you are too childish. The plates your girl ate with, go and wash it. Then post it for us to see. Because that has been your lifestyle.

I wish you luck. Since God blessed Mr Bean in his unusual character, it might as well turn out good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:49am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:
[s]

Fool.

Swear above heavens that you didn't read my post.

How can you quote "YOUR INSANITY IS" without reading the three words.

U think that you are the only one that do online stuffs or maybe you are believing that you are the only one in Nigeria that stays awake doing internet business in the middle of the night. Check my siggy, Benin City. That should ring a bell to you.

Boy, you are too childish. The plates you girl ate with, go and wash it. Then post it for us to see. Because that has been your lifestyle.

I wish you luck. Since God blessed Mr Bean in his unusual character, it might as well turn out good for you. [/s]

I always read the first line and the last line to get a picture of what you're trying to say. This one, I did the same. God in Heaven knows I don't lie.

I'll keep replying you for now (for fun), but trust me, I'll not read any long epistle you post — I'll only read the short ones.

Keep it up, kid.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2020
SatelliteDISH, when you're done ranting, drop your phone number make I bless you with free recharge card.
Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 2:00am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

I always read the first line and the last line to get a picture of what you're trying to say. This one, I did the same. God in Heaven knows I don't lie.

I'll keep replying you for now (for fun), but trust me, I'll not read any long epistle you post — I'll only read the short ones.

Keep it up, kid.

Did you say kid? If you stand in my front now. Talk am make I hear.

Replying you doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing.

Just as a big brother of which I am, I am helping your ministry on two fronts.

One advising you to be a better person in character.

Two help your thread to stay afloat in top 10 on the page.

Now, as an obedient fellow, say thank you to Bros. Maybe pride will not allow you to say it. But say it anyway. Don't be shy say THANK YOU.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:
[s]

Did you say kid? If you stand in my front now. Talk am make I hear.

Replying you doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing.

Just as a big brother of which I am, I am helping your ministry on two fronts.

One advising you to be a better person in character.

Two help your thread to stay afloat in top 10 on the page.

Now, as an obedient fellow, say thank you to Bros. Maybe pride will not allow you to say it. But say it anyway. Don't be shy say THANK YOU. [/s]

As usual, I didn't read anything except the first line and the last time.

I'm feeling sleepy. Drop your number and I'll send the card tomorrow.

I'm turning off my phone after this reply.

Stay blessed and stay hooked on the drug called iLegend. grin

Peace out!
Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:
SatelliteDISH, when you're done ranting, drop your phone number make I bless you with free recharge card.

Not only a blessing, I will also consider it as a thank you souvenir.

Oyah send am sharperly on 08165616175 mtn make I pop schnapps take pray for your ministry.

1 Like

Re: by Dreyton36: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd on the best grin
Bro next time they keep begging you don't back them ooo rain a virgin, just send me a mail I'll be there to help you, what are friends for grin
Re: by PHOTSEE(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

That'll be great. Then, you start charging 10k per hour.

In entertainment, the person who is being entertained is willing to pay any amount just to be entertained. Whoever is receiving is always willing to pay. From here, I may end up owning my own spa.

Na like this business dey start.
Oga the opposite for here ooo, the more you touch, the more you pay.

1 Like

Re: by Froshloaded: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Some people no get shame sha, after insulting him you want him to send you airtime grin

8 Likes

Re: by mu2sa2: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2020
"As a child of God, I decline the sex and guess what? They beg, beg, and beg, but I decline. Why? They haven't seen a man who ignores sex and goes for massage. I'm a virgin, so no sex till marriage."
YOU ARE A VIRGIN and CHILD OF GOD and at the same time hobnobs with konji!

1 Like

Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2020
I think am even tired of that sex let me be doing massage joor

This declining of sex is the hardest part of this o

If i try am the girl ask for sex and i say no she go vex with me.

I will try the body massage though

But i will just be wicked as iLegendd says grin cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

I dey come.....
Re: by Adasun(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Oyah send am sharperly on 08165... mtn make I pop schnapps take pray for your ministry.
hahahahahaha my belle o.

Naija,always engaging in anything dat pays.

Hating is da new hustle now o.

1 Like

Re: by morakinyo60256: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd on the best Bro next time they keep begging you don't back them ooo rain a virgin, just send me a mail I'll be there to help you, what are friends for
Re: by IamRichards: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Some people no get shame sha, after insulting him you want him to send you airtime grin
And Ilegendd will still send him the card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Oyah send am sharperly on 08165616175 mtn make I pop schnapps take pray for your ministry.
hahahaha grin grin
After all ya badmouthing and hating, u still drop ya fone number.
Na wa for dis Nairaland o...Mr Morning Dew abi na Pepsi sef... grin

iLegendd:

I woke from sleep, but a spirit told me to rather send it to any female Nairalander of my choice. Sorry.
Hahaha grin grin.
Savage!

Mr Mountain Dew, u see wetin bad mouth cause u now?
And I'm sure that you need that card badly.
Ntoor! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
satelliteDISH:

I woke from sleep, but a spirit told me to rather send it to any female Nairalander of my choice. Sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Froshloaded:

I know the struggle people are going through in this country, so it's not really hate, but frustration caused by something else.

I have two types of fans

1. Happy fans
2. Angry fans

He is just an angry fan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

grin GM Boss, Please what can I do to merit your card this morning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence / I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.