Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8708 Views)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by MarieAnn2012: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

I was supposed to send him 1k, but you'll get 500h.

Send a PM with your number and name of network. If you're comfortable posting it here, then no problem. Whichever you want.

Gift expires at 12:12 PM today.
I had sent you an Email, I can't edit the NL message in it.
I'm not comfortable posting my number here
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
MarieAnn2012:

I had sent you an Email, I can't edit the NL message in it.
I'm not comfortable posting my number here

Already late. The redemption time was before 12:12 PM today. Sorry about that — it has expired.
Re: by satelliteDISH(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

And you feel I'll reply you? I'm upset with you. Why? You've been on Nairaland since 2010 with different monikers and you're supposed to be people's mentor on this forum after spending 10 years (a decade), but here you are getting all worked up because of 1k from someone who just joined Nairaland 4+ years ago and has used the forum to achieve great things — especially financial freedom.

You're too lazy for me to engage in a fight. Call Soyinka or any learned person and I'll agree.

Let me cast a spell on you: Starting from today, you'll forever troll and stalk me on this forum while neglecting important things you're supposed to do with your time, but I won't read or reply you.

In few hours, the spell will kick in. I have got another old puppet on my belt. grin

So, take this as my last reply to you this year.

See who is casting a spell? Wizard of Oz or Harry Potter

It's true that I have been here for over a decade now and I am highly proud of it.

I may not have been able to make more money than you have done here but if you must know most of my installations and hotel jobs, I got them from here.

Edriss Abdukarem, fryo, daddy shokey etc that started in the music industry decades ago, Davido and wiskid makes more money than them. So it is all about TIME and CHANCE.

Notwithstanding that you are making money here selling your ebooks, I will still call you a poor person if you equates your monthly earnings with your parental inputs in attaining a UK degree.

A graduate of one of the best universities in the UK coming back to a remote PH suburbs forming BIG FISH IN A SMALL Pond in his One room self-contain. . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Lorayne(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
you, a virgin? hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.