Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business (2728 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / $8500 For Sale At N255/ $1. Money Available In U.S Only. / Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
I need honest and faithful nigerians in the state who can  help me buy and send items to NG. The person should have someone in nig who can stand in his place. i'v been dealing with some persons b4 in minneasota but need to have more agents. All you need to do is just help me buy items and send it to me or your person in NG and you will be paid for your service.contact  me for full details on ayrastydo2001@yahoo.co.uk or 08069525989 cal or text.scammers don't dare treaspass cos of the consiquence.serious business minded only
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
Gud day at all,
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by WAVixen: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
What are you looking to buy and send to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ wa vixen, looking to buy phones,laptops,cameras etc new and fairly used.wil appreciate if u can be of help.pls contact me on my above info for more details of were and how i buy items
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by toyemz(f): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2011
@poster

what about the UK?
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Yes,but hope price will be reduced like dat of u s.if so contact me tru my above contact so dat we can have more word b4 dealing.reply asap
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Genius100: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
This is actually a perfect opportunity for me. I'm in the U.S and I've sent some things to Nigeria in the past, but they did not move as fast as I wanted them to. Shexxy, let's get in contact and talk,
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
At all that responded,i really appreciate your responses. Also appreciate those of you that has started dealing with me, happy biz. @ genius drop your contact, More honest peaple are welcome. So feel to contact me if you have anything to offer,
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
Need more pple to do business
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Forestrock(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
What about Asia .

We can deal
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ forestrock yes we can deal,only original quality product. except china. So drop your contact. Or contact me via my above contact
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ shexxxy, we might be able to do business and I hope, on long term.

I am based in the uk and have an established and registered business in the UK and in Nigeria. I am a haulier, I am familiar with improt / export trades as I import trucks from Europe and America.

I am able to deal in electronics, will need specification and quantities of items you require. These are things we need to discuss.

I am able to arrange clearing at Tincan port in Nigeria if required. I also have representatives in Nigeria to help with ensuring your goods are delivered on time and in excellent condition.

Let me know what you think.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
@marsh 10, pls drop your contact or contact me through my above contact.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by NDelta(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Marsh 10, do u know about buying a cheap car from Germany? Am in the UK and preparing to go over to Belin
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by mikemic: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2011
Ok,I buy used electronic in uk,load it in a bus n ship to Nigeria. Let me knw if u are interested
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2011
@ Shexxxy, you can call me on UK +44 772 993 2835 or drop your specification @ efe116@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2011
@ N.Delta, I am able to source for car from Germany for you. What make of car are you interested in? What is your budget and specification? I am able to organise inspection, purchase, shipping and clearing @ Lagos port for you if that is what you want. Let me know. We can look at best and cost effective method for you. Let me know.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by NDelta(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ March 10. aaah Madam i was actually sourching info. on where and may be companies u've used previously to ship from Germany/Holland. Am preparing to go over there so i can source, ship and inspect. ur proposal is fine but will definitely cost extra for the service. Any info u can give will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
@marsh 10,got your contact.will contact you soonest
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ N.Delta You can try Grimaldi Cargo. I use them from The Netherland and I am happy with their service.

They have presence across the globe so, might sail from Berlin, you need to check with them as Im not 100% certain.

You can ring them on +39 081 496 444 or email info@grimaldi.napoli.it

All the best.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by shexxxy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
@marsh 10,just mail.pls check ur inbox and spam box.sent 3 emails
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ shexxxy, I have replied to your email
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by SIBB(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
If you are interested with goods from the UK, then we can help.

sibb2001@hotmail.com or sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk

thanks.
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by braneww: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2011
Can help if you re interested in buying goods from Australia, get in touch!
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by confluence: 5:10am On Apr 10, 2011
dear All,
what can $6000 buy from usa ,canada, dubai that one can resell here in nigeria for profit?
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by rooftech: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Marsh lets have your phone nos and email me rooftech2@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
@rooftech, apologies for delay in reply, please visit us on http://www.jbehaulageltd.co.uk/ for details. You can email with your enquiries or call us on the number provided.

Cheers,

MD for JBE Haulage (UK) Ltd
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by rabbits207: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
Please do you know any reliable source to send items like personal effects to Nigeria from New Orleans,Louisiana?
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Marsh10(f): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ rabbits207. We are unable to quote on personal effects from America to Nigeria. We are only able to deal with heavy duty equipment like vehicles, trucks, machinery etc from The United States. Unfortunately, I am not able to get a referral for you re-personal effcets at this moment in time. I will keep you informed if I do.

All the best
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by rabbits207: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Marsh10, Thanks man, Appreciate it!
Re: Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business by Joygiver: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
21st Strategies an export consultancy firm based in Nigeria, we hereby request for genuine foodstuff importer of Nigerian foodstuffs in foreign Countries. We are searching for genuine and reliable Nigerians entrepreneur in the foreign Countries; You can chose to be the whole sale distributor of Nigerian foodstuff and start selling to African super-market and groceries stores you can chose from our wide range of collection while we connect you with a reliable supplier here in Nigeria, this is a business that you can operate on a part-time basis.
NOTE: If your request is not on our list let us know so that we can match it up with a distributor here in Nigeria/
You are not compelled to honor this invitation. This is just a special invitation to the Nigeria multibillion-naira foodstuff exportation industry
You can click here for details: http://www.21stplacelive.com/Afrcanfoods.htm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business U Can Do On Campus As A Student&make Quick Money In Nigeria / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep / When You're Broke. What Comes To Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.