Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? (1403 Views)

‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Desociate by saying he doesn't speak for them... But later same ohaneneze made it known if it doesn't get Ibo Presidency in 2023 it would join IPOB

We expect stern warning, rebuttal and outright condemnation from Ibos on various inciteful remarks of Kanu not some desociation by ohaneneze, while Orji Kalu and Kanu are seen together, Peter Obi and Abaribe attending his parents burial without even saying a single word of caution to Kanu

For the records, it was "Okwesilieze Nwodo" the former PDP chairman, that made mention of the entire Southeast joining IPOB if we don't get presidency in 2023, and not "Nnia Nwodo" the Ohanaeze president.

And by your definition, what passes as "stern warning" if the dissociation of Ohanaeze wasn't enough?
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Don't categorise

Who accused you and Ibo mention names , Atleast I mentioned Kanu's name

Whether you like it or not the honest truth is we are culturally socialy different and I maintain my point the only way for southern unity is if we respect that differences politically and socially

We don't even vote the same pattern since independence so why not just respect us for our differences just as an Hausa man those

Let me ask a quick question, do you think the Northern divide and rule is "real" or it's a "hoax"?
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Let me ask a quick question, do you think the Northern divide and rule is "real" or it's a "hoax"?

It's a hoax until I see valid proof because you can't divide what isn't one since the beginning of post colonial era, pre independence era and independence 60 years era

If you were to seat down and study the years of ruling each ethnic group had to rule Nigeria, you would understand that Hausa the biggest Ethnic group are the biggest losers in the power tussle, Fulani are the longest rulers, followed by Yoruba, then Middle belt through Pleatue through Gowon, Ijaw 6 years through Jonathan and IBB and Abdulsalam both Gwari and Nupe

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

For the records, it was "Okwesilieze Nwodo" the former PDP chairman, that made mention of the entire Southeast joining IPOB if we don't get presidency in 2023, and not "Nnia Nwodo" the Ohanaeze president.

And by your definition, what passes as "stern warning" if the dissociation of Ohanaeze wasn't enough?

Now for you to better understand how Southern Unity would work you must understand Southwestern and Southeastern political quest and be willing to respect each regions decision without hateful speech or feelings of betrayer

SouthWest has this agendas

* Yoruba formed AD, turned AC, and later ACN before merging to form CPC, gets APC Presidential ticket of APC in 2023 after CPCs 8 years

*Yoruba would push for a Sovereign National Conference if elected President

*Yorubas want restructuring and true federalism not succession

*Yoruba would always have an Asiwaju and a political leader and this has nothing to do with Godfatherism

SouthEast agenda

* Ibos want Presidency under PDP which is its favourite party

*Ibos want Referendum and Seccesion to break away from Nigeria

* Ibos feel marginalised and wish for better representation in Government

If we mutually understand this differences then we can talk about Unity

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by Zionmdde: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obinna was arrested in Akure for arson, Wike threatened IPOB members in Rivers for causing problem.
are u done?
keep diverting responsibilities
if u have kids kindly go for paternity test, ur Igbo neighbor could have done wat u cant do due to impotence

if u are yet to get married, dont worry u cant take responsibility for anything, an Igbo man is still lurking around somewhere waiting to impregnate ur future wife
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

It's a hoax until I see valid proof because you can't divide what isn't one since the beginning of post colonial era, pre independence era and independence 60 years era

You did not reply to the other mention. Why?

But nonetheless, are you oblivious of the fact that the British perpetrated this divide and rule tactics during the colonial era and handed it down to the Fulani which has remained their most potent weapon against the South through agents that can be bought with money like you?
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Now for you to better understand how Southern Unity would work you must understand Southwestern and Southeastern political quest and be willing to respect each regions decision without hateful speech or feelings of betrayer

SouthWest has this agendas

* Yoruba formed AD, turned AC, and later ACN before merging to form CPC, gets APC Presidential ticket of APC in 2023 after CPCs 8 years

*Yoruba would push for a Sovereign National Conference if elected President

*Yorubas want restructuring and true federalism not succession

*Yoruba would always have an Asiwaju and a political leader and this has nothing to do with Godfatherism

SouthEast agenda

* Ibos want Presidency under PDP which is its favourite party

*Ibos want Referendum and Seccesion to break away from Nigeria

* Ibos feel marginalised and wish for better representation in Government

If we mutually understand this differences then we can talk about Unity

So all of a sudden, you are now oblivious of the Igbo's clamour for devolution of power, resource control and for fiscal federalism?

Because IPOB clamour for secession, therefore all Igbos are clamouring for secession?

Should I therefore take it for granted that Adeyinka Grandson is speaking for the whole of the Yoruba?
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You did not reply to the other mention. Why?

But nonetheless, are you oblivious of the fact that the British perpetrated this divide and rule tactics during the colonial era and handed it down to the Fulani which has remained their most potent weapon against the South through agents that can be bought with money like you?

Fulanis;Buhari 8 + 3 years, Yar'Adua 3 years and Shagari 4 years

Hausa ; Tafa Balewa

Yoruba; Obasanjo 3 + 8 years, Sonekan 1 year

Ibo ; Ironsi and ceremonially Azikiwe

Ijaw; Jonathan 6 years

Kanuris; Abacha

Pleatue; Gowon 9 years

Nupe; IBB

Gwari; Abdulsalam

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So all of a sudden, you are now oblivious of the Igbo's clamour for devolution of power, resource control and for fiscal federalism?

Because IPOB clamour for secession, therefore all Igbos are clamouring for secession?

Should I therefore take it for granted that Adeyinka Grandson is speaking for the whole of the Yoruba?

Ibos are free to aspire to become whatever they want socially and politically and we Yoruba don't really care

This is the message am trying to pass

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by capitalzero: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Just as the headline reads, do you think things will go back to what it used to be before the #EndSARS protest?

I'm asking this question because some people have blamed the youth for giving up and are predicting doomsday for the youth for daring poke their hands in the eyes of our oppressors.

But do you really think we made no gains from this protest?

Do you think we will go back to an era where a policeman will accost any young boy on the road and ask him to open his phone?

Do you think we will go back to the days where driving Benz, Lexus ES 330 or 350 is a crime?

Do you think youths approach to elections, where any cow will be supported because he has dressed in a coat and termed competent without any proven record of achievement or intellectual capacity, will remain the same?

Do you think the Southwest and the rest of the South will still remain "as divided" going forward?

Do you really think we made no gains?

Just as june protest lead to emergency of Democrazy after 6 years, endsars protests will lead to political revolution and new order in coming years
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Fulanis;Buhari 8 + 3 years, Yar'Adua 3 years and Shagari 4 years

Hausa ; Tafa Balewa

Yoruba; Obasanjo 3 + 8 years, Sonekan 1 year

Ibo ; Ironsi and ceremonially Azikiwe

Ijaw; Jonathan 6 years

Kanuris; Abacha

Pleatue; Gowon 9 years

Nupe; IBB

Gwari; Abdulsalam

Even as this doesn't answer my question, from your calculation, which region is the most disadvantaged here?
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Even as this doesn't answer my question, from your calculation, which region is the most disadvantaged here?

And that's why the disadvantaged region needs to set it's priority right and go for exactly what it wants..

And that's what ACN bloc of APC is positioning it's power player to do through the power rotation gentle man's agreement

He who grabs the power in 2023 knows not to waste his zones slot building Almajiri schools like Jonathan of Ijaw, you push your agenda swiftly

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Ibos are free to aspire to become whatever they want socially and politically and we Yoruba don't really care

This is the message am trying to pass

I see I've stretched you beyond your mental capacity and now you resort to "we the Yoruba don't care".

You guys should go back to Buratai and tell him to deploy more intelligent officers for this "Operation Crocodile Smile" because the host of you running amok on Nairaland have no intellectual capacity to execute the job.
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I see I've stretched you beyond your mental capacity and now you resort to "we the Yoruba don't care".

You guys should go back to Buratai and tell him to deploy more intelligent officers for this "Operation Crocodile Smile" because the host of you running amok on Nairaland have no intellectual capacity to execute the job.

Thanks we don't have intellectual capacity you do

We will meet Burutai as you advised .. we are running amok on Seun's Nairaland,

Lol thanks ones again... Mr Southern Unity with Intellectual capacity

And like I said again hold this to your heart and let it stick

Ibos are free to aspire for whatever they want politically or socially we Yorubas honestly don't care

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by IamWonderful: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

are u done?
keep diverting responsibilities
if u have kids kindly go for paternity test, ur Igbo neighbor could have done wat u cant do due to impotence

if u are yet to get married, dont worry u cant take responsibility for anything, an Igbo man is still lurking around somewhere waiting to impregnate ur future wife
Igbos around me? Never. Mind you senseless married prostitutes exist in your land not Yorubaland, our women aren't senseless and irresponsible, we don't have Precious Fani kayode chiwendu or Tonto dike in our land that sleep around with pigs, you people can sleep around like pigs, we don't do that, don't compare

I don't keep swines, serpents and vipers around me, I kill snakes
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Thanks we don't have intellectual capacity you do

We will meet Burutai as you advised .. we are running amok on Seun's Nairaland,

Lol thanks ones again... Mr Southern Unity with Intellectual capacity

And like I said again hold this to your heart and let it stick

Ibos are free to aspire for whatever they want politically or socially we Yorubas honestly don't care

You are not Yoruba
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You are not Yoruba

Ok motigbo

Am Ibo

Lol
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Ok motigbo

Am Ibo

Lol

Tell your paymasters divide and rule has failed.
Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by TecM0: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Tell your paymasters divide and rule has failed.

Well they might be dividing and ruling you not us the Yorubas

We are brave enough to take what's ours.. without mental slavery and complex of blaming Fulani an ethnic minority, when we are one of the 3 major ethnic group

Just as we wanted democracy and fought for it, we wanted Amotekun our own force and we got it, we are taking the bull by the own in 2023

Re: Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? by OfficialAwol(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
9x436:
[s][/s]

Lol.

Have mercy on him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo/Ondo Crisis: "We Don't Have Another Country To Call Our Own"- Saraki / Nnamdi Kanu Should Concentrate more On Abia State. / Yoruba And Fulani Are One, Tinubu Says, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.