Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. (30886 Views)

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by suremanpatriot: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
PREACHERS HAVE GO ASTRAY TELLING BIBLE STORIES THAT FOLLOWERS CANNOT RELATE WITH TODAY.

STOP TALKING STORIES FROM BIBLE AND SPEAK SPIRITUAL MANDATE WITH PRACTICAL VALUES FROM THE HOLY BIBLE TO ALL FOLLOWERS AS BELOWS:
+THOU SHALL LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR
STRENGTH AND ESCHEW IDOLS OF MONEY OR MATERIALISM;
+THOU SHALL NOT KILL YOUR FELLOW HUMAN;
+LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOUR SELF;
+THOU SHALL NOT STEAL,BEGGING IS BETTER;
+YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE WHAT IS NOT YOURS
+THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT OTHER EVILS TO LIVE LIKE SATANIST CONDEMN TO DAMNATION
+AS MUCH AS YOU CAN:
/WHAT YOU SOW YOU SHALL RIPE
/IF YOU ARE IN NEED, PRAY AND WORK AND GOD WILL GIVE YOU HARVEST
/FEED THE HUNGRY
/HELP THE SICK AND VENERABLE PEOPLE
/CLOTH THE NAKED
/SHELTER THE HOMELESS
/DONT EAT ALONE,SHUN GREEDY LIFESTYLE
/STOP PRAISING SCAMMERS AND POLITRICKCIANS
/PROTECT THE INNOCENT
/BE CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU WORKED
FOR AND OWN
/DO NOT TAKE LAWS INTO YOUR HANDS
/CALL ON GOD FOR REDEMPTION AND JUSTUCE
/JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD IS THE ULTIMATE WAY TO REDEMPTION AND JUSTICE
...pls share and forward let black people regain their sense of human nature and essense of life. sad

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Neddstark: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Risingsunn:
you've telling me that I need insight. So in your mind now you have the insight.

You can choose to have understanding or just continually stubbornly remain stupid.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by JasperVII(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:
Six important things every Christian should never do or Engaged in.

1) Don't Engage in Blasphemy or Laying Curses on the government and the country.

2) Don't avenge or bear any grudge against the people of the government and the citizens of the country

3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

4) In this trying time, You must not seize to love God and keep His Commandments

5) Don't engage in violence, destructions and non peaceful protests.

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Correctbro1: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
crownedrookie:
Where are you based and this offer is already on the table. Can you do better? This isn't a dead thread by the way
Ibadan precisely. but I have my brother in Lagos also
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Correctbro1: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
crownedrookie:

Where are you based and this offer is already on the table. Can you do better?
This isn't a dead thread by the way

and what exactly do you need me to do bro? are you selling or buying something of the spec??
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ABCthings: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mindlog:
What do you expect from the people, when the government deliberately insists on curses inducing policies?
I will not mention names lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Correctbro1:

and what exactly do you need me to do bro? are you selling or buying something of the spec??
I'm buying and this is an offer on the table
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dont abuse the government or political leaders by calling them names. I dont find it funny when I see born again Christians abusing people. We should gird our tongues cause the tongues is very powerful.
Proverbs 18:21.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Kay25(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

1) Don't Engage in Blasphemy or Laying Curses on the government and the country.

2) Don't avenge or bear any grudge against the people of the government and the citizens of the country

3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

4) In this trying time, You must not seize to love God and keep His Commandments

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage

in kindness act and show love to people.

every other one I tell u I will follow but that first one?forget if a government murder his own then I will put a curse on them for their evil acts
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ABCthings: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
djbuobley69:

Pls what can u say about pope francis legalising gay marriage in catholic churches
Shut up and face front! angry
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ABCthings: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
djbuobley69:

Pls what can u say about pope francis legalising gay marriage in catholic churches
But seriously it's kind of depressing. #EndTimeThingz
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Oriafo123: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:
Bible verses :

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 19:18
And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

Exodus 32:31-32

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Deuteronomy 7:9

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalms 97:10
The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

Psalms 145:20
Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Proverbs 10:12
He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.

Proverbs 17:9

You have the right to express your opinion but dont force it on others. Do your research and learn how Protestant came to be. Every Christian has a right to participate in peaceful protest.

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Correctbro1: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
crownedrookie:
I'm buying and this is an offer on the table
will get back on this
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ABCthings: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Risingsunn:
Omo, with this madness going on in our country, make we no talk? You are on your own ooo. At a point self Jesus chased people out of the temple and threw there things away. No be everytime person go dey keep quiet ooo. Some times, you put your gentle man I one corner and go hard.

I'm sure it if were to be now, you people would criticize Jesus Christ.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ProJectAnatot(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.

How does one judge the government??
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by professore(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Christians should not join protests at all.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by fowlyansh181(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
As a Christian fu€k you and this dumb post
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ABCthings: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
emror4u:
I am a Christian, judging from some of your points above, I can only deduce that you are part of our problems... your 2nd (part a) and 3rd point is totally useless. These guys are enslaving us, and you expect me to continue praying for them...

In Nigeria we are more religious than the white folks that brought the religion to us.

We asked you to pray. We did not tell you the type/kind of prayer grin
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by cho25bc(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

I only agree with the last 3. Praying for the country under no 3 is also true.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by akdjr(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Them don come with their religion again. The people who highly corrupt in this country and continue to loot are both Christian and Muslim.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by MarioKizito1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
u dey craze. Siddon dey look naa. Suffering and smiling!
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by yahmohy27: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

All these are also applicable to all Muslims
Thank you for encouraging peace
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by prophetfire: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

. We shouldn't judge the government and their shoddy performance? Instead I should be praying for them while they are looting and ask God to forgive them for their looting? Look mr.man, e be like say your head dey pain you. Nonsense post.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by yahmohy27: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Don't Sell your Conscience!! No Matter how Much ! Instead of Selling your Conscience, just keep Quiet!
Violence, Wickedness and Evil does not have a Language or Tribe. Quit Fighting yourselves based on Tribe and Ethnicity. Evil is Evil! No matter who Committed it!
Judgement is not for only those that do evil! Those that take Pleasure in them are also Cursed..
Do not Support Evil in anyway or Form!!
Do not Cover up Evil Directly or Indirectly!

Most Important!
Prepare for Eternity!
Many Have Gone in these Few days!
There is Life after Death!
JESUS only is the Means to Eternal Life..
God bless you my brother .
Keep spreading/preaching the peaceful words of God.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Don't Sell your Conscience!! No Matter how Much ! Instead of Selling your Conscience, just keep Quiet!
Violence, Wickedness and Evil does not have a Language or Tribe. Quit Fighting yourselves based on Tribe and Ethnicity. Evil is Evil! No matter who Committed it!
Judgement is not for only those that do evil! Those that take Pleasure in them are also Cursed..
Do not Support Evil in anyway or Form!!
Do not Cover up Evil Directly or Indirectly!

Most Important!
Prepare for Eternity!
Many Have Gone in these Few days!
There is Life after Death!
JESUS only is the Means to Eternal Life..
my brother the LORD be Lord indeed in your life. More unction from the highest. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by vickydevoka(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:
I am not even fully a committed dedicated Christian and I know must of this things. Most people that call themselves Christians are hypocrites and the only good thing about them is them known and called a Christian. There attitude, behaviour and relationship with there fellow human beings is nothing to write home about.
My neighbor for shop own de pain me. His hypocrisy is second to none
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by NonEthniCITY: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nuttella:
Dont abuse the government of political leaders by calling them names. I dont find it funny when I see born again Christians abusing people. We should gird our tongues cause the tongues is very powerful.
Proverbs 18:21.

Even Jesus Christ would have called Buhari and his fellow Nigeria politicians names.

Being a christian doesn’t make you immune to nonsense and swallow it.

The government, at every given opportunity call the masses and youth names, we can equally do the same thing, too!
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Mizfabulous18(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:

m sure that what your cult leader nd pastor taught u today foolishness
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ivieeseosa: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Next chapter please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.