Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms (292 Views)

Please Help In Correcting Any Errors In This Plan / Please I Need Critics For This Plan / Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by Bmuhd4smile: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Hello my people, help me critize this plan for better improvements and rearrangements
Re: Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by FirstCounsel(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2020
This looks like a structure that'll sit on half a plot of land?
I saw "Madams bedroom".
Would you rather have separate rooms or its what both of you want?
Just asking. But it all seems perfect to me.
Re: Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by itzdonkollins(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Anyway call for your pop ceiling designs +2348163089233

Re: Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by Bmuhd4smile: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2020
FirstCounsel:
This looks like a structure that'll sit on half a plot of land?
I saw "Madams bedroom".
Would you rather have separate rooms or its what both of you want?
Just asking. But it all seems perfect to me.

Not necessarily separate rooms, its just a tag. Buh how do you see the kitchen considering the way kitchen cabinet will fit in.
Re: Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by FirstCounsel(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
It's difficult to ascertain the kitchen size/space from the sketch but I like the positioning. Right behind the dining section.
Re: Kindly, Check This Plan And Make Possible Recommendations And Critisms by Bmuhd4smile: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
FirstCounsel:
It's difficult to ascertain the kitchen size/space from the sketch but I like the positioning. Right behind the dining section.

Ok thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Residential And Commercial Plots Estate On Lekki Epe Express Way. / Do You Have Half Plot Facing Express FOR SELL? / How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Properties Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.