Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (12065 Views)

Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays? / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
The excessive desire to have what u can't afford, has landed many girls in hot soup in our contemporary society. Many girls in a bid to have what their parents couldn't afford to get for them have stooped so low to the level of sleeping with numerous men just to satisfiy their desires. Am not here to judge, but I just want to spell out the perils of what we now know as 'runs' which is a baptised prostitution. Below are the after effects of runs.

1. Short-Lived Marriages: Even if a retired runs girl gets married, it doesn't last. She'll always compare her man with her ex boyfriends, both in bed & otherwise.

2. Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise.

3. U'll Look Older Than Ur Age: Imagine a car driven by numerous men, this'll give u a picture of what am saying. Check out any runs girl u know, she always looks older than her mates.

4. Untimely Death: Some girls end up being used for rituals etc.
To be continued...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by BlueOrange: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2020
True

Should be on front page

5 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
BlueOrange:
True

Should be on front page
Cc LALASTICLALA

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by GolDRoger: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
angry
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by IsBubuAlive: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Go to the Red Light district in the Netherlands and say all this crap and they'll beat you up properly.

Misplaced priorities.

Get your life together and stop carrying another person's life on your head like cement.

36 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by uniqueboi1(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Runs be like oil bunkery.
All the effects na one time e dae come.

10 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Flora2Sweet: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Yea.. in contribution
Stay with one ,n Be Faithful as well..

Girls are not smiling again Oh!
They've got spiritual backups now, ask Jaruma

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by fati2001(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
TELL EM"

4 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kingdominate(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
That's the situation of the country now almost all nigerian girls are into coded runs now even the church girls are not left out..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
IsBubuAlive:
Go to the Red Light district in the Netherlands and say all this crap and they'll beat you up properly.

Misplaced priorities.

Get your life together and stop carrying another person's life on your head like cement.
Bro don't be quick to forget that you probablly have sister(s) and hopefully you'll father a girl tomorrow. If any of them engages in runs will you be cool with it? You're here talking about Europe while we're in Africa, this mentality has caused a lot of shit in our contemporary society...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by IsBubuAlive: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
Bro don't be quick to forget that you probablly have sister(s) and hopefully you'll father a girl tomorrow. If any of them engages in runs will you be cool with it? You're here talking about Europe while we're in Africa, this mentality has caused a lot of shit in our contemporary society...

It takes two to tango.

Chastise yourself and your specie before attacking the girls.

9 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2020
IsBubuAlive:

It takes two to tango.

Chastise yourself and your specie before attacking the girls.
Bro I respect ladies, my mother and sister are women. I just don't feel ok when I see young ladies going astray it touches my heart...
Am not attacking girls check out all my threads on Nairaland. How do you know am not chaste? Am 100% sure you can't tell this to my face if you meet me face to face.

9 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Quality20(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Kingdominate:
That's the situation of the country now almost all nigerian girls are into coded runs now even the church girls are not left out..
. No o! Here in the north our ladies are not like that, they are chaste without those problems. I'm from Northern kaduna but even d southern kaduna girls are good too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Kingdominate:
The country is not to be blamed bro. I know girls who're hard working...
There's this thread a girl posted yesterday, she was saying that girls got two hands and legs so they too can take care of themselves.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by pyyxxaro: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Quality20:
. No o! Here in the north our ladies are not like that, they are chaste without those problems. I'm from Northern kaduna but even d southern kaduna girls are good too

Am in Southern Kaduna , all the gals are runs gals

Am even with 2 now

Make i send u their number tongue

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Rahkman: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
All if them wan buy iphone 12

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by tstx(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
True

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
tstx:
True
Thanks
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
BlueOrange:
True

Should be on front page
Thanks joor
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2020
...[s]Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise[/s]...

Your points are good except no 2. There's nothing spiritual about random sex. Tell me where the bible or Qur'an supports your claim.. sad

2 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2020
IsBubuAlive:

Misplaced priorities.

Beat him up for what,

Oga tell us the truth,.. I know you Love them "Hoes" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Dshocker(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
In as much as i blame those girls for venturing into it,the government contributed about 70% to the reason why most girls went into prostitution...In Netherland the government pays every citizen about 200k for monthly stipend

3 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Mandela27: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Wahala.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Charx122: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2020
IsBubuAlive:

Misplaced priorities.

It was just an advise for the up coming female youths so don't shred him...

2 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Dominion202: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2020
We live in a word wia pvssy is cheaper than pure water.

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:
...[s]Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise[/s]...

Your points are good except no 2. There's nothing spiritual about random sex. Tell me where the bible or Qur'an supports your claim.. sad

Sex is a bond. Let me shock you; sex is what bonds a man and his wife and makes them one. Why did you think Adam & Eve came together to birth Cain and Abel. Thats why what you just call random sex is fornication and sinful when its done outside marriage. When you have sex with a woman she takes some part of you and you take some part of her. If she's cursed you'll take part in it, also it goes vise versa for the male. That's why whenever you see anyone you've had sex with you'll automatically remember seeing he/she naked. Sex is deeper than many think, and life is not about what you think, but what's possible and anything is possible in this Earth. Life is deep...

7 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Beat him up for what,
Oga tell us the truth,.. I know you Love them "Hoes" grin grin
LOL
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Charx122:

It was just an advise for the up coming female youths so don't shred him...
You're wise
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by LikeAking: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
The excessive desire to have what u can't afford, has landed many girls in hot soup in our contemporary society. Many girls in a bid to have what their parents couldn't afford to get for them have stooped so low to the level of sleeping with numerous men just to satisfiy their desires. Am not here to judge, but I just want to spell out the perils of what we now know as 'runs' which is a baptised prostitution. Below are the after effects of runs.

1. Short-Lived Marriages: Even if a retired runs girl gets married, it doesn't last. She'll always compare her man with her ex boyfriends, both in bed & otherwise.

2. Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise.

3. U'll Look Older Than Ur Age: Imagine a car driven by numerous men, this'll give u a picture of what am saying. Check out any runs girl u know, she always looks older than her mates.

4. Untimely Death: Some girls end up being used for rituals etc.
To be continued...

Wetin concern you?

Na your P?
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2020
God bless you this Sunday morning for this master piece op

5 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Nicklaus619:
God bless you this Sunday morning for this master piece op
Amen. Bless you too bro
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2020
LikeAking:

Wetin concern you?
Na your P?
LOL. Another attention seeker sighted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Pinay Scandal Viral Pinay Scandal Video / Why Your Toto No Go Smell! / At What Age Did You Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.