Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? (7204 Views)

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by kings59: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good evening my fellow Nairalanderds. I don't even know where to start from. It is about our young girls nowadays, it seems 95% of the normal girls on the streets are into prostitution and it is quite alarming.

Just today, I saw some girls in their early 16 coming out from a hotel with a man old enough to be their father. I thought to myself that if those men have daughters like those girls if they would allow them to row with men like them or even dress in short thereby exposing the sensitive part of their bodies?

Even the one in secondary schools is not left out. No one wants to read again, they all just want to be slay queens. I had bumped into secondary school girls discussing yahoo boys, that yahoo buys were their target and not lover boys.

Please, if you are a parent or an older brother or sister and you are reading this post, it is your responsibility to make sure that your daughters are well trained and brought up.

The major cause of all these is social media. Everyone wants to imitate their role modern.

I think the only solution to this is for the government to create a law that any girl under the age of 19 found at any bar, hotel or brothels, would be arrested, and the place she's found sealed.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by danietohbadt(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's only the beginning of the trend. You think it's gonna stop?
Nah, it won't

14 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
According to mosdii

Naija girls are useless, all of them grin

As far as am concern, no girl is useless. At least, they can be used as a bad example tongue

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
What else do you expect when thirsty simps and beta guys keeps spending money on them with hopes of getting a taste of their couchie?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by SmartPunter(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
As country hard , what do you expect . Nigerian girls like soft na .

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Bigredmachine: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's a shame... The painful thing is that they would end up with innocent boys like me...after living a wayward life embarassed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Bigredmachine: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
kings59:

I think the only solution to this is for the government to create a law that any girl under the age of 19 found at any bar, hotel or brothels, would be arrested, and the place she's found sealed.
Mynd44

This your thinking won't work... The only solution is to treat yahoo boys as killers and everything will go normal

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
kings59:
The major cause of all these is social media. Everyone wants to imitate their role modern.

i believe the major cause of this is also the GREED of people nowadays who WANNA ACHIEVE WHAT THEY DONT DESERVE.

the gov CANT do anything about this epidemic because a cheap lazy lost soul will be whoring whether we like it or not. the solution lays with PARENTS who need to better raise/educate their kids with proper values, in order for these teenagers not to think that its ok to degrade themselves by sleeping with their grandpa's mates (for Brazilians hair, Iphones and Gucci bags)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by jericco1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
No be today nyash dey back.

That's why most male parent are scared of giving birth to the female child.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
The painful part is that such girls will later end up marrying responsible guys...

My younger brother and I witnessed the same scenario as at last month..They were about 7 girls of about the age of 16,all dressed up in bump shorts....the thing just tire me

15 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
cry
Chei
Uwa nmebi.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by x123xlolls(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
1. poverty
2. internet
3. uncontrollable sexual desire
4. greed
5. poor parenting
6. bad friends
7. social media
8. imitation of luxurious life
9. love
10. curiosity of sexual fantasies
11. a heart that doesn't fear God

etc..... all of them are the causes, +the girls are thinking with their eyes instead of brain.

What's the twelve?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
The stupid men should stop chasing after their daughter's age mates. Some of our fathers are unrepentant pedophiles including you folks lamenting on here. Why not go after the willing evening newspaper? Let the old silly men control their sexual appetite or appropriate their old frailed white haired balls to matured ones and leave the girls alone.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Abiodun014: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

This your thinking won't work... The only solution is to treat yahoo boys as killers and everything will go normal
the writer of this nah mumu because you can’t afford what the yahoo boys can afford you’re judging make all of una face una life make am big forget who Dey do ashawo or who be yahoo boy make money hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wetin person go do??
This generation no dey balance again.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kings59

I must commend you for being so silly by trying to hold the ladies accountable without putting any single blame on the old shameless perverts parading as men in Nigeria.As you said the ladies are around age 16 and the men are old enough to be their fathers as we all know a 16 year old is a minor the adult shameless perverts and paedophiles attracted to kids are over the age of accountability they should be held responsible whatever solution you want to profer should be directed at the shameless men.

It is unfortunate that money has taken away our senses and the entitlement mentality of these shameless pigs make them feel they can have any woman they desire.Are men no longer logical and head of the families meant for leadership again grin isn't that what you men tell us so why can't men take responsibility for once why can't they be held accountable? Kindly call your men to order and stop blaming women for everything how can you analyse the situation that is not right to you and absorb the shameless pigs of any blame but want to blame young gullible kids who have been taken advantage of.

Shame on you if you cannot advice right keep your biased sanctimony to yourself.Advocate for men's training and re-orientation we should not focus on our daughters alone we need to focus on our boys so that this thing you despise so much they don't take it to adulthood.It is because of neglect of our sons that is why they are found in all forms of criminality and violence.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Emmadoc: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Abiodun014:
the writer of this nah mumu because you can’t afford what the yahoo boys can afford you’re judging make all of una face una life make am big forget who Dey do ashawo or who be yahoo boy make money hypocrites

You be mumu.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you ban them from going to hotels and brothels, are you going to ban them from going to these men's houses?

The problem is with the parents who brought the children up badly. Therefore it's their duty to work on and correct their child by turning them in to the authorities anytime they go on such outings with their Sugar daddies.

This generation of parents have really failed in their responsibilities.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Stupidquestions: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
What's Early 16 Abeg?...Abi late 16 dey wey I no no?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
LadyRosa:
The stupid men should stop chasing after their daughter's age mates. Some of our fathers are unrepentant pedophiles including you folks lamenting on here. Why not go after the willing evening newspaper? Let the old silly men control their sexual appetite or appropriate their old frailed white haired balls to matured ones and leave the girls alone.

Always putting the blame on men,what do you expect,when most of you women and girls loves dressing like harlots in the name of fashion...sugar attracts ants...

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by 3gpvids: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
16 yrs na old age self

12+ faint one big belle man laidat

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by budaatum: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
VEXT:

Always putting the blame on men,what do you expect,when most of you women loves dressing like harlots in the name of fashion...sugar attracts ants...

Your shit attracts flies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by doctore212(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
I need two olosho between 17 and 18 yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2021
kings59:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanderds. I don't even know where to start from. It is about our young girls nowadays, it seems 95% of the normal girls on the streets are into prostitution and it is quite alarming.

Just today, I saw some girls in their early 16 coming out from a hotel with a man old enough to be their father. I thought to myself that if those men have daughters like those girls if they would allow them to row with men like them or even dress in short thereby exposing the sensitive part of their bodies?

Even the one in secondary schools is not left out. No one wants to read again, they all just want to be slay queens. I had bumped into secondary school girls discussing yahoo boys, that yahoo buys were their target and not lover boys.

Please, if you are a parent or an older brother or sister and you are reading this post, it is your responsibility to make sure that your daughters are well trained and brought up.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

What about the men?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:
If you ban them from going to hotels and brothels, are you going to ban them from going to these men's houses?

The problem is with the parents who brought the children up badly. Therefore it's their duty to work on and correct their child by turning them in to the authorities anytime they go on such outings with their Sugar daddies.

This generation of parents have really failed in their responsibilities.

The men promising them heaven on earth nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by 1Sharon(f): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Always putting the blame on men,what do you expect,when most of you women loves dressing like harlots in the name of fashion...sugar attracts ants...

The topic is about girls, not women.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Kingcalls: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Kings59

I must commend you for being so silly by trying to hold the ladies accountable without putting any single blame on the old shameless perverts parading as men in Nigeria.As you said the ladies are around age 16 and the men are old enough to be their fathers as we all know a 16 year old is a minor the adult shameless perverts and paedophiles attracted to kids are over the age of accountability they should be held responsible whatever solution you want to profer should be directed at the shameless men.

It is unfortunate that money has taken away our senses and the entitlement mentality of these shameless pigs make them feel they can have any woman they desire.Are men no longer logical and head of the families meant for leadership again grin isn't that what you men tell us so why can't men take responsibility for once why can't they be held accountable? Kindly call your men to order and stop blaming women for everything how can you analyse the situation that is not right to you and absorb the shameless pigs of any blame but want to blame young gullible kids who have been taken advantage of.

Shame on you if you cannot advice right keep your biased sanctimony to yourself.Advocate for men's training and re-orientation we should not focus on our daughters alone we need to focus on our boys so that this thing you despise so much they don't take it to adulthood.It is because of neglect of our sons that is why they are found in all forms of criminality and violence.

Women can never share or accept blames...will always pin their foolishness on others, that's y they just can't improve mentally

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Obakashdee(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Obakashdee(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2021
doctore212:
I need two olosho between 17 and 18 yrs.
Just look at this one, ezi
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Bedtec: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Forget all the formings here, those young girls are sweeter , tighter and know more sex styles than you can imagine...... Them fit scatter your head with different styles than those boring grown so called adults.
... NB say anything I don't care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
1Sharon:

The topic is about girls, not women.

Your twisting of word will never change any thing!!!

Both the girls and women,all dresses like harlot...
Infact most of you girls prefer to give your body for money than for free...

Who forces Regina Daniel to marry Ned? Her mom..A fellow woman, all because of money...

In most homes , the mother's are even the ones forcing their daughters to dress like harlots,so that they can attract rich men...

Abeg make Una free men...if man no gree give him wife the money she requested for,she go say she no go give am pussy for a week...

Every day we see half naked girls walking about,if we guys try to talk to them,their fellow women will say we should let them be,is a free world, girls dresses this way in foreign countries..
All most all the female celebrities dresses like prostitutes just to attract men to themselves..

Men are attracted to what they see,just like women are attracted to rich men because of the money they see...

If you dress like a sex object,you don't expect some one to treat you like a human,that person will always see you as a sex object!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Adonispco: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2021
@op;
The last time I checked the so called civilised nations; Norway and Sweden all females there are already sexual active from age 15;
So this na the beginning; relax and enjoy the advancement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.