Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities (926 Views)

On Workers Of Iniquities / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Mercisharelove(f): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

GREAT TRUTH YOU MUST CHERISH

God Almighty has JUSTIFIED us freely, that means by killing his own son instead of US dying, the blood of the precious Christ Jesus was poured out for the remission sins. TAKING AWAY SIN

The sins which brought the reproach of death. ETERNAL DEATH

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

That's reconciled with God Almighty for ever more.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Awesome, we are set on our way, foundation established, hallelujah. IF THE FOUNDATION BE DESTROYED WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO?

And then, when YOU upholds the Law of Moses and other requirements AS MEANS for souls to be saved, the scriptures said you are fallen from grace...

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Faith that's working by love!!! The scriptures showed you how the word of God works. The faith of Jesus Christ, his destiny being fulfilled by the love of God Almighty....,

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Faith working by love... CHRIST JESUS WORKING BY THE GOD ALMIGHTY TO PRODUCE SALVATION

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Don't work iniquities, work what God Almighty is working in you... to do his good pleasure

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Heaven and earth shall be changed, BUT NO, word of God Almighty will go unfulfilled.

Isaiah 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
hmm
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2020
It means those who depend on God's grace while continuing in their sinful ways.
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Mercisharelove(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It means those who depend on God's grace while continuing in their sinful ways.

Did you ever listen to your self??
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by appishani1(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2020
unrepentant sinners. but may God forgive us all
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Mercisharelove(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Love you Lord
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by CaptMarvel(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

GREAT TRUTH YOU MUST CHERISH

God Almighty has JUSTIFIED us freely, that means by killing his own son instead of US dying, the blood of the precious Christ Jesus was poured out for the remission sins. TAKING AWAY SIN

The sins which brought the reproach of death. ETERNAL DEATH

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

That's reconciled with God Almighty for ever more.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Awesome, we are set on our way, foundation established, hallelujah. IF THE FOUNDATION BE DESTROYED WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO?

And then, when YOU upholds the Law of Moses and other requirements AS MEANS for souls to be saved, the scriptures said you are fallen from grace...

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Faith that's working by love!!! The scriptures showed you how the word of God works. The faith of Jesus Christ, his destiny being fulfilled by the love of God Almighty....,

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Faith working by love... CHRIST JESUS WORKING BY THE GOD ALMIGHTY TO PRODUCE SALVATION

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Don't work iniquities, work what God Almighty is working in you... to do his good pleasure

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Heaven and earth shall be changed, BUT NO, word of God Almighty will go unfulfilled.

Isaiah 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

workers of iniquity are people that work in the church yet still commit fornication, adultery, stealing, looting, doing yahoo and are not ready to stop, they only come to church because they are compel to, have position or given office to but their mind is not really in church and so they keep playing the church since no one can see them but God sees them they can also be refer to as hypocrites..!
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Mercisharelove(f): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
CaptMarvel:
workers of iniquity are people that work in the church yet still commit fornication, adultery, stealing, looting, doing yahoo and are not ready to stop, they only come to church because they are compel to, have position or given office to but their mind is not really in church and so they keep playing the church since no one can see them but God sees them they can also be refer to as hypocrites..!

Hope grace found you
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by CaptMarvel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Hope grace found you
I have abundant grace.

Nevertheless Apostle paul warns we shouldn't use that as a cloak for misappropriate behaviors.
Re: What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities by Mercisharelove(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
CaptMarvel:
I have abundant grace.

Nevertheless Apostle paul warns we shouldn't use that as a cloak for misappropriate behaviors.

That's not what I mean please

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Demands Tithes back as Pastor Bought New Range Rover (vid) / What Is Religion? / About Noah's Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.