Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo (16415 Views)

COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State / COVID-19: Taraba Government Relaxes Lockdown; Thanks Tarabans For Compliance / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Alopecia(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Hammyaladin:
hey guys, please where can I download "silicon valley" (movie) from... any efficient website?

it's not on Fz and Netnaija.

Tfpdl. com
Toxicwap.net

1 Like

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Donspicey: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Thugs should never have been allowed to infiltrate the protests all over the nation.
There were failures of policing during the protests obviously.

I enjoin all Nigerian citizens to keep in mind that ours is a diverse but united nation.
Any appeals to ethnic sentiment must be resisted.
Any attacks on people based on ethnicity must be rejected.
Whether from the north or from the south, from the west or the east, we are Nigerians.
As Nigerians, we must unite against forces that threaten our democracy.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria �� ��

Where they Born Thugs?

Who Made them thugs??

Why have the palliatives not distributed since all dis while?

The Govt u kip supporting is very Heartlesssss

1 Like

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Muftimenk: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Samysearch:

Oga, Taraba no be Hausa land. Na Jukun, Fulani & Tiv land. The Hausa's are minority. U guys over there are a very ignorant folk who want to be seeing as people who know something. The governor is a Jukun man. Bask in the euphoria of ur delusion.
Good but why including tiv?
i'm in jalingo also nw mayo gwai precise
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by alons: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Hammyaladin:
hey guys, please where can I download "silicon valley" (movie) from... any efficient website?

it's not on Fz and Netnaija.

Go to o2tvseries.com or if you stay in Lagos I have the complete series call 08091684654
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Pat081: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
At all no brain
anastasius:
32hrs? Aboki no get sense
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Mikepascal(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm.... which is one is 32hrs curfew

Pls someone should help me oh
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by airminem(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
I didnt loot but got bible from a looter who joined in looting a bookstore in lekki tongue
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by SKINDOGGY: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yoral98369:
Good morning
are you real
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Alday: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
The very first people that introduced burning and looting to the protests were government agents.

Criminals took the cue and started theirs from there.

A lot of the population then joined thereafter.

Whoever it was that madly wanted to impose a curfew on Lagos and attack protesters started the criminal carnage
AntiChristian:

You mean the government sponsored thugs are the blocking the roads and collecting road tax before we pass?

And why are the government sponsored thugs more in the south than in the north?

This is simple. Protesters blocked road stopping the livelihood (or lives) of others.

The danfo drivers, agberos, artisans, teachers, thugs, etc whose source of daily bread had been impeded are now loose looting us all.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by solihu(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
So many self-acclaimed literates! When your employer querries you and graciously tells you to anwser in next 48hrs, ngwanu call him aboki wey no go school! Empty heads!
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Curfews for politicians families.

Not for us.

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Jackmj(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yoral98369:
Good morning
I have code for 600 3g

Airtel
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by ahmedajadi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
cmikel:
Lets respect tradition ooo...

This epic response though grin

Lmao... No joy at all. Correct response to that former senator. Wetin concern the aboki sef with Lagos oba matter? Trying to be relevant, I guess.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Deasegun19(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hammyaladin:
ok! letter o?
please elaborate.
check the site o2tvseries.com datzall

1 Like

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Seebrian(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Taraba state is dominated by Jukun people. Some ignorant folds are attributing it to Hausa. Not every State in the North is under the control of Hausa please.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where is the Governor that the deputy I'd the one making the speech?
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by baby124: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
otokx:
Where is the Governor that the deputy I'd the one making the speech?
Governor don enter private jet disappear to Abuja.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by electhnd(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Vyolet:
Do we now have more than 24-hours in a day?
this is to tell you that the hours is more than a day
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wetin do the remaining 16 hours.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Alday:
The very first people that introduced burning and looting to the protests were government agents.

Criminals took the cue and started theirs from there.

A lot of the population then joined thereafter.

Whoever it was that madly wanted to impose a curfew on Lagos and attack protesters started the criminal carnage

Can you bring your evidence to defend this assuming the government arrests you for fake news?

Just one question though. The people looting private properties are who:

A. The Protesters

B. Government sponsored

C. Youths

D. Hoodlums

E. Others ....................................
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Mavrick2012: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
anastasius:
32hrs? Aboki no get sense
if you had read you will understand who is more senseless.
How a Mr Daruis becomes an aboki, only God will help u explain.
Hahaha
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by philipstanley(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Somebody Don carry his palliative

Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by ayenale1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Any journalists reporting this should not use the word thug and loot again instead they should use "people takes their stolen food items from rogue governors" imagine declaring curfew on what rightly belong to the people.
Re: Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
alons:

Go to o2tvseries.com or if you stay in Lagos I have the complete series call 08091684654
I stay in kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasts PDP, Atiku / Osinbajo Pledges ‘Uncompromised Loyalty’ To Buhari / Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.