Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land (771 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Warripikine: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Insists Peaceful #Endsars Protests will continue from Tuesday across Biafra land after clean up from[b] (6am to 12 )pm....[/b]

*places visa ban on Wike

He said more, but you can Listen to the full broadcast here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6A9ov-K0ic
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Metaltears: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Warripikine:
Insists Peaceful #Endsars Protests will continue from Tuesday across Biafra land after clean up from[b] (6am to 12 )pm....[/b]

*places visa ban on Wike

It's amazing how people share the trash this guy posts on facebook on this forum.. why make him so popular from what I can see majority of ibo don't like this guy or believe in this ideology it's just the thugs and hooligans that spread his words like the dolt who posted this here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by appishani1(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Nnamdi kanu, a Twitter hero. come back now. just stay on Twitter and be given them orders
he even place visa ban on wike? from entering where? are you sure this man is okay upstairs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Warripikine: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:

It's amazing how people share the trash this guy posts on facebook on this forum.. why make him so popular from what I can see majority of ibo don't like this guy or believe in this ideology it's just the thugs and hooligans that spread his words like the dolt who posted this here
Wow !!you must be a daft to continually insist that it was buhari that spoke to Nigerians...
Lols, am a lover of truth..
Unlike you, I rejected payment to hide the lekki massacre, I have a conscience..
and all lovers of truth have one thing in common UNITY..
you guys can no longer divide us..

He doesn't need your like...give it to Tinubu by the way, he is your paymaster.. He pays you to suppress the truth...
You're paid to lie, spread hate and you're doing just that..

6 Likes

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Jostoman: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
There's no story or propaganda tactics they will bring now that is going to cover the genocide that happen at lekki tollgate on Tuesday, we will keep talking about it till international community bring those murderer to justice.

2 Likes

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by History555: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Every blogger is making up news on kanu to draw traffic. Clean up that started since Thursday someone is attributing to kanu. Visa ban on wike is kanu an embassy or wike needs visa to move around nigeria
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu remains the most useless Igbo man on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by nairalandankrah: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lols..I feel your pain, even me I no believe say Tinubu can lun away from lagos...kikikiki
A whole jagaban?!!
I understand he promised you a job in 2023! Chai sorry oooo

..to all lovers of truth he(KANU) remains their HERO..
#Pepper them oooo
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Lols..I feel your pain, even me I no believe say Tinubu can lun away from lagos...kikikiki
A whole jagaban?!!

#Pepper them oooo

Ana akogheri.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by ivolt: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Jostoman:
There's no story or propaganda tactics they will bring now that is going to cover the genocide that happen at lekki tollgate on Tuesday, we will keep talking about it till international community bring those murderer to justice.
Even the fake news sponsors have toned down their false claim. Wake up!
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by adadike(f): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
We lost lives. Sars have been disbanded. Main market is still under locks and keys for over one week now. Your children are going to school in abroad. Here, we are going through another sit at home . No more protest till further notice. We need to go back to our normal daily activities. Looters everywhere, armed robbers everywhere Biko, how do we survive if we should let this continue? I did not insult anyone , so no one should insult me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Unik3030: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Warripikine:

Wow !!you must be a daft to continually insist that it was buhari that spoke to Nigerians...
Lols, am a lover of truth..
Unlike you, I rejected payment to hide the lekki massacre, I have a conscience..
and all lovers of truth have one thing in common UNITY..
you guys can no longer divide us..

He doesn't need your like...give it to Tinubu by the way, he is your paymaster.. He pays you to suppress the truth...
You're paid to lie, spread hate and you're doing just that..
who get time to pay u?
who are u in d scheme of things?
just one dumbass with internet.

Anyone that has a contrary opinion from u dingbat is paid,so Nnamdi Kanu himself placed a visa ban on Wike a democratically elected governor.

u people are just confirming it that ipob supporters are dumb,the same way Nnamdi Kanu told u he's bringing hell to Nigeria n the fool couldn't attend his parents burial
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Unik3030: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
nairalandankrah:
A whole jagaban?!!

#Pepper them oooo
it's like u don't have enough data to watch Tinubu video on FrontPage
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Ebenezar2O21: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:

Juliusmalema:
chai see finishing grin grin grin
Re: NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land by Madmohamed419(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Warripikine:

*places visa ban on Wike

this is not MNK voice

(1) (Reply)

American Hostage Rescued In Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid / Fulani Terrorist Has Dominated The South South Region / Amotekun Operative Shoots Police Constable On Official Duty In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.