Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land (2656 Views)

NNamdi Kanu issues general clean up across Biafra land / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Kosiso12(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land 

By Wisdom Nwedene 

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally suspended monthly dues across 'Biafra Land'. 

This was made known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Mazi Chika Edoziem, Head Of Directorate Of State of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB. 

According to the statement, "The Directorate Of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide wish to reiterate and remind coordinators that the ban on all forms of levies in Biafraland is still in place.Coordinators at all levels must ensure that they observe this policy to the fullest."

"In addition to the above,the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has suspended monthly dues payment in Biafraland with immediately effect,Coordinators at all levels in Biafraland must effectively from the date of this ✍ memo,strictly implement this directive."

" Coordinators and all principle officers must note that any violation of the moratorium of levies and suspension of monthly financial contributions in Biafraland shall call for a very severe sanction against the insubordinate principal servant". 

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1381989/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-suspends-monthly-dues-across-biafra-land/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by AlfaB: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Although it's suspended, I'll still pay willingly and happily.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Tranquillity360: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok sir
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Kriss216: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
AlfaB:
You’re a true patriot.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by doggedfighter(f): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oh......... members pay dues?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by chatinent: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

You don't pay anything in Nigeria?

Even the toilet you go, you pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Tranquillity360: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes we pay it with joy.

That's true patriotic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Biafrannuke: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
some people will still criticize this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by gidgiddy: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Interesting. The "Kanu is using Biafra to make money" brigsde will disappear from this thread

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lolzzzzzzzz

Onye ori....

Meanwhile Someone asked Nnamdi to go for DNA test he refused?

Another said that Nnamdi Kanu is dead and the person constituting this nuisance now is an Impostor..

Online republic with capital in London and no UN membership... courtesy of supreme leader...

Ekperima

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by sreamsense: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
He suspended after connecting enough from brainless members. Using their money to pay bills and living large in London. Sunday Igboho good gesture radiated to him when he boldly and publicly denying joint contribution for him; that he doesn't need contribution to fight for the right of yoruba people. Is like people comparison of Igboho and himself has reached his side. One of the things to clear himself is to suspend contribution for now till he hammers them with another idiotic policy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by adeolakemi: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzzzzz

Onye ori....

Another said that Nnamdi Kanu is dead and the person constituting this nuisance now is an Impostor..

Online republic with capital in London and no UN membership... courtesy of supreme leader...

Ekperima
you are on your own
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
adeolakemi:
you are on your own
Igbos and numerous clone Monikers.
Nde ala

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Biafrawemove: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Greats
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Gbagura: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Smart move by Lamidi cownu after he successfully amassed enough money for himself and his family to live ostentatious lifestyle in London. Cownu is a smart fraudster. He will resume the monthly levies once his reserves begin to depletes in the coming months. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Notasyouthink: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene 

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally suspended monthly dues across 'Biafra Land'. 

This was made known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Mazi Chika Edoziem, Head Of Directorate Of State of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB. 

According to the statement, "The Directorate Of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide wish to reiterate and remind coordinators that the ban on all forms of levies in Biafraland is still in place.Coordinators at all levels must ensure that they observe this policy to the fullest."

"In addition to the above,the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has suspended monthly dues payment in Biafraland with immediately effect,Coordinators at all levels in Biafraland must effectively from the date of this ✍ memo,strictly implement this directive."

" Coordinators and all principle officers must note that any violation of the moratorium of levies and suspension of monthly financial contributions in Biafraland shall call for a very severe sanction against the insubordinate principal servant". 

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1381989/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-suspends-monthly-dues-across-biafra-land/
Sir why did you stop it, it's just a token and we are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by NwaNimo1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene 

The foreign and local accounts have been frozen.........for auditing! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by jlinkd78(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Noted
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Notasyouthink: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzzzzz

Onye ori....

Ekperima
And who is that idiot that thinks he has what it takes to command kanu for a DNA test??
Do zoo animals really think that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in the same league with them??

This online Republic with its capital in London now have a security network capable of protecting the whole of the east, isn't that wonderful??

Osukosu nwa mkpi su gbue Gi there!
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Notasyouthink: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Gbagura:
Smart move by Lamidi cownu after he successfully amassed enough money for himself and his family to live ostentatious lifestyle in London. Cownu is a smart fraudster. He will resume the monthly levies once his reserves begin to depletes in the coming months. grin
We are not complaining. Personally am waiting for any zoogerian that will prove to me that kanu is a fraudster.

All I hear from zoogerians on a daily basis is that kanu is a fraudster, kanu is a scammer but none has ever come up with a proof to backup his/her claim
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by onoms4luv(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wahala dey this country sha...

So after paying FG taxes, state taxes, LGA taxes, I will still go ahead and pay Biafra Levy.

Una weldone. Thank God he suspended it.

But how he used the previous Levy pass? I wan know

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Gbagura: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
We are not complaining. Personally am waiting for any zoogerian that will prove to me that kanu is a fraudster.

All I hear from zoogerians on a daily basis is that kanu is a fraudster, kanu is a scammer but none has ever come up with a proof to backup his/her claim
You're one of the numerous proofs,so which proof are you asking for again. Cownu is a constituted fraudster just like government and banks. Selling your brain and resources cheaply to him is enough proofs he's a fraudster conning millions of igbo youths grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Notasyouthink: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Gbagura:
You're one of the numerous proofs,so which proof are you asking for again. Cownu is a constituted fraudster just like government and banks. Selling your brain and resources cheaply to him is enough proofs he's a fraudster conning millions of igbo youths grin
Honestly you're not making any sense to me.

In your feeble mind kanu is a constituted fraudster because he is working tirelessly for a total dismemberment of that British cage (nigga-area) which you don't want.

In your feeble mind Kanu is conning millions of igbo youths because the so-called igbo youths have rejected nigga-area and that is the most painful and unbearable part to you that is why you hate kanu with passion.

There's an adage where I come from that says, I kpom onye oshi were kwa otu aka ahu gwa kwa uwa ihe m zuru.. If you call me a thief, use the same vain you used in calling me a thief and tell the world what I stole that made you call me a thief.

Now my question is, did kanu scam any of your friends or family members??

Why do you see kanu as a scammer instead of your leaders that kept your beloved country in this total mess??

The rot in nigga-area as a result of bad leadership and government, gave birth to Kanu and his group. So anybody attacking kanu without attacking the rot in nigga-area is a big fool.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Gbagura: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Honestly you're not making any sense to me.

In your feeble mind kanu is a constituted fraudster because he is working tirelessly for a total dismemberment of that British cage (nigga-area) which you don't want.

In your feeble mind Kanu is conning millions of igbo youths because the so-called igbo youths have rejected nigga-area and that is the most painful and unbearable part to you that is why you hate kanu with passion.

There's an adage where I come from that says, I kpom onye oshi were kwa otu aka ahu gwa kwa uwa ihe m zuru.. If you call me a thief, use the same vain you used in calling me a thief and tell the world what I stole that made you call me a thief.

Now my question is, did kanu scam any of your friends or family members??

Why do you see kanu as a scammer instead of your leaders that kept your beloved country in this total mess??

The rot in nigga-area as a result of bad leadership and government, gave birth to Kanu and his group. So anybody attacking kanu without attacking the rot in nigga-area is a big fool.
Cownu is a rebel leader cum a con-artist. He's fighting a lost cause which the pioneer (Ojukwu) already gave up on before his demise. Read up what rebels mean to the international world. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Notasyouthink: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Gbagura:
Cownu is a rebel leader cum a con-artist. He's fighting a lost cause which the pioneer (Ojukwu) already gave up on before his demise. Read up what rebels mean to the international world. Goodnight
Kanu is nothing but a freedom fighter you are free to call him anything that makes you happy it doesn't change the fact that he is a freedom fighter. You may not like him because you know he is capable of dividing nigga-area which you don't pray for but the fact remains that nigga-area must be divided.

Lastly, that ojukwu failed does not mean that kanu will also fail.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by jesmond3945: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2021
sreamsense:
He suspended after connecting enough from brainless members. Using their money to pay bills and living large in London. Sunday Igboho good gesture radiated to him when he boldly and publicly denying joint contribution for him; that he doesn't need contribution to fight for the right of yoruba people. Is like people comparison of Igboho and himself has reached his side. One of the things to clear himself is to suspend contribution for now till he hammers them with another idiotic policy
governors in south west are paying amotekun salary, governors in the east refused to set up amotekun, nnamdi did, who will pay their salary?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by jesmond3945: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Gbagura:
but you know Nigeria is a contraption and unworkable right?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by jesmond3945: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2021
onoms4luv:
Wahala dey this country sha...

So after paying FG taxes, state taxes, LGA taxes, I will still go ahead and pay Biafra Levy.

Una weldone. Thank God he suspended it.

But how he used the previous Levy pass? I wan know
you pay tax to fg, herdsmen slaughter you. You pay task to Biafra, esn give you protection.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by ozento: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2021
AlfaB:
a member of the zoo lord speaking.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by femi4: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yes we pay it with joy.

That's true patriotic.
That's what a sheepel would say anyway
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land by Bleiz(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2021
The hunched albino has cashed out real good

(1) (2) (Reply)

In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? / How Azikiwe Opposed Awolowo In Putting Secession Permission Into The Constitutio / Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.