Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51391 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by jgurus: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2020
He didn't cheat on you.. He can only cheat on wen you are married to him.. you two are having fun.. young men and ladies should always know that cheating is for married couples, not for single man and woman who is fucking each other.
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

bit of fresh to you but its a keen of pride that you will be getting along with a lady of virtue, principles and dignity

you can keep defending and painting immorality with good paint, na u sabi

even if you claimed I lived in 12th century, we can't fall in love with stupidity consistently because I don't think how you felt it's alright for a lady to open her vagina for men she won't end up with

Lol I'm not saying it's a good thing. I've said that a few times. Just that the woman is still valuable. She can still love n be loved, still have sex in the same way as a person who's had sex just once, still make U laugh n smile.
My point is it's not the vagina that makes a woman valuable
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

is up to you to judge that, I'm not here to compare who's bad or good but what I know is ladies lost out most in broken relationship beside a man will always be man

before AD Or BC years I have read how men married more than one wives but I've never read where ladies married more than one man, men will always have advantage over ladies any day anytime this is why ladies must keep safe

you can't defend immorality with sanity

Yes but we don't live in the past.
I'm not defending hoeing am just saying there's more value to a woman than between her legs.
A man always being a man doesn't justify anything. sex is an exchange of bodily fluids n isn't good for either gender to have multiple partners
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by DedeNkem: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

Sorry for your broken heart. I'm sure you, like most Nigerian women, ignored many red flags before you finally found out he was cheating on you. Women are gifted with this thing called intuition but few of you make use of it.

I've been saying this severally, that every woman whose relationship failed knew earlier on that the relationship wasn't right for her but she ignored the warning signs.

I would like to point out that women cheat too.

I can't believe you asked that. Just move on with your life!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Skmoda360(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:

Just move on with your life as people has said over here because if you accept him back , he still gonna do it again... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by noamchumsky(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
YOU DIDN'T GIVE HIM PUSSY! You didn't give him pussy! He is a man. He needs it1
Angelacruz:

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by PrincewithGod(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:

What you should do?
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, STOP FORNICATING IN THE NAME OF BOY/GIRLFRIEND, IT WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yes but we don't live in the past.
I'm not defending hoeing am just saying there's more value to a woman than between her legs.
A man always being a man doesn't justify anything. sex is an exchange of bodily fluids n isn't good for either gender to have multiple partners

sex is an exchange means you should open your legs for one man and bring warn out Pusey for me in the marriage

you don't know it get how a dick bang Pusey that it will be irritating in look, I've stand up seeing a lady rubbish pussy before, I felt like throwing away

hoeing is not a good business
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol I'm not saying it's a good thing. I've said that a few times. Just that the woman is still valuable. She can still love n be loved, still have sex in the same way as a person who's had sex just once, still make U laugh n smile.
My point is it's not the vagina that makes a woman valuable

what make a woman valuable please tell me? educate a brother

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
It can.

But there are more chances it will happen in casual dating. Courtship is not an instant fix but adds supervision and involves more that can assess a relationship's strength.

philsbaba:
ode

so courtship can't be terminated

Go park for shit jare
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't know everything about it. But i will say this.

In our modern world, dating is almost always without direction. Many will not talk about marriage while dating and they don't have to.

Courtship brings more direction. People do it differently. It is intended for those that want to settle down. Sure, dating is not bad. It helps with gaining some sort of familiarity.

During courtship, partners may involve other parties for supervision and guidance. It is marriage-themed, and not just tied to religion.

Maryjane001:

Please if I may ask, how is this courtship like?. Can you explain it better pls?.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't have a girlfriend, honestly not ready for one now. But thanks, i would still love to be friends.

Lucyspa:

I like u a lot. Do u have a girlfriend? kiss
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't have a girlfriend, honestly not ready for one now. But thanks, i would still love to be friends.

You no well at all,,, you always fall my hand,,,,,,grin..

Btw,,,

Why is it dat you don't have girlfriend,,,, you know dat I've told you to stop lieing,,,,,,,sad

And you will be claiming a child of God to me,,,,,,,
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't know everything about it. But i will say this.

In our modern world, dating is almost always without direction. Many will not talk about marriage while dating and they don't have to.

Courtship brings more direction. People do it differently. It is intended for those that want to settle down. Sure, dating is not bad. It helps with gaining some sort of familiarity.

During courtship, partners may involve other parties for supervision and guidance. It is marriage-themed, and not just tied to religion.

Nah the same thing bro,,,,,

smiley
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, u dat will still chop his Dik. Even if you find a better one.

Cheating is wrong, but its one of men's weakness, almost everyone cheats, its hard to remain faithful.

I think women should try to monitor the men, and ask them questions.

I dont mean in a pestering way, but at least, they should know u are checking them.

It's a weakness for weak men like you.
Stop judging others by your standard.
Bring me 10 unfaithful men, I will also reciprocate with 20 faithful men.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sweet7oyin(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

you're so naive, are you even married? get to the courtship stage before typing faster than your reasoning

if some ladies raise their past, you go see uncountable dicks that have ransacked that pussy you want to pay bride price for

I know your kind, you belong to the SIMP that see over used ladies as the same with those that close their legs but open their brain

until ladies learn to close their legs and open their brain, they will always feel used by opportunist like you who wouldn't mind to go a long length to fĂșck

as for me and guys in my family, we won't settle with a lady with horrible past.

Lol ur just diverting
Not being q SIMP is not in words but actions.

All i am saying is
A gal that bleeps around is the same as a guy that bleeps around

So tell ur brothers not to Bleep around but if they Bleep around there is no difference between them and the gals that Bleep around.

What u dont get is that there is no opportunist
I bleeped her and she bleeped me
If there is a break up then it is related to something else
Stop bring sex up like she gave the guy her body and he should be grateful..

The guy also gave her his body and she should also be grateful.

What else is she bringing to the table
Its because of guys like you that make the gals body a priority thats why we have all this gals without brain.

Because u just think its all about her body.
If she bleeped him
And he bleeped her.

Not a rape and she enjoyed it

Then pls squash that nonsense opportunist talk..
Its mutual

Hope u understand

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by KayCee92(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ebenezar2O21:
you're a very big fool.
unam ikot

LOL.... Hediat grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Skilex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Msg me on whatsapp.. Let's chat and probably see 08133485227 smiley cool
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
sweet7oyin:

Lol ur just diverting
Not being q SIMP is not in words but actions.

All i am saying is
A gal that bleeps around is the same as a guy that bleeps around

So tell ur brothers not to Bleep around but if they Bleep around there is no difference between them and the gals that Bleep around.

What u dont get is that there is no opportunist
I bleeped her and she bleeped me
If there is a break up then it is related to something else
Stop bring sex up like she gave the guy her body and he should be grateful..

The guy also gave her his body and she should also be grateful.

What else is she bringing to the table
Its because of guys like you that make the gals body a priority thats why we have all this gals without brain.

Because u just think its all about her body.
If she bleeped him
And he bleeped her.

Not a rape and she enjoyed it

Then pls squash that nonsense opportunist talk..
Its mutual

Hope u understand

please take your brain along to read what you earlier quote, I'm talking about a lady keeping herself for her man and you're ranting like spoilt toy, only God knows what your mother ate when he conceived you because the level of your own foolishness is a topnotch

I'm talking about celibacy, maintaining dignity and values and you're blabbing about enjoyment. alaye pack your watery brain together and get the hell out of my mention
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nackzy: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
He that Runs from One land to Another because of Rain, is there any place that it doesn't Rain
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Baiser(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dijavu97:

It's a weakness for weak men like you.
Stop judging others by your standard.
Bring me 10 unfaithful men, I will also reciprocate with 20 faithful men.

grin for ur info, I have never cheated on my gf for 6 years, that being said, the men you believe are upright and stain free are the most corrupt and debased men, investigate them and you will be surprised.

Enough said!.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Oturatetuala(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:

I can feel your pains but one thing I know about life is, you win some and you lose some, Get your head up and move on. Better days ahead miss..hugs!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by tunize(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Cheating is bad no doubt, but if he is a repeated offender free the guy, but if he its just one time and very remorseful forgive him.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Princessbettyj(f): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Its well sis..... grin you will be fine,I pity who put mind on men tho,anywayz its good to be back here but the person way Ban me angry lemme reserve my comment
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by FanOfMyself: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

nwaeze nwaeze
And that my brother, is your reward for standing up for the oppressed wink

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by divineappo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Move on. I personally don't advice dating for that long without courtship - as a Christian.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships can easily be terminated any time. Be strong

and u wrongly believe that courtship or whatever u mean by courtship cannot be terminated anytime? abi
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Perocom(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
If he comes back begging for forgiveness and shows enough remorse, give him another chance, then be strong and reduce your expectations, he is human, a polygamous beast for that matter. Pray he loves you and not lusting for you. Sex and love mean the same thing to women and they mean two different things to the men. Pray he loves you and lust after other women. It's a challenge or should I say a weakness we have as men, always looking for somewhere to ejaculate, please forgive us. Go back to him for a brief healing of your bleeding heart, moving on to another whom you don't know if he will even deny u in front another woman, hmmm, good luck
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Heavensent01:

what make a woman valuable please tell me? educate a brother

Well good morals for starters(yes she shouldn't have multiple partners too but if so she's still valuable if:

She can make U laugh, smile often
Keep good conversation that U actually enjoy talking together often.
She can love unconditionally
She can clean house, cook, work
She can be supportive, be there when needed.
She can give you children
She can encourage you, inspire you, stand by you.
She can be good company.

Some have more or less of these qualities but everyone has something to offer.
Women are human too just like men.
All people are only what they're taught to be, conditioned to be by family, society, circumstances, many factors. But have potential to better themselves if they want to.
There's good women n bad women, same as men.
What's below your belt don't make U valuable or invaluable.
You could meet a girl who's a virgin n she could have bad qualities, U could meet a girl who's had many sexual partners n she could have many good qualities.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Heavensent01:

sex is an exchange means you should open your legs for one man and bring warn out Pusey for me in the marriage

you don't know it get how a dick bang Pusey that it will be irritating in look, I've stand up seeing a lady rubbish pussy before, I felt like throwing away

hoeing is not a good business

grin
I agree hoeing ain't gud business.
It's not lady like at all.
However sex doesn't change the way a pussy looks lol.
Some are just ugly even before it's seen a preekgrin
I guess if U have alot of sex often maybe it looks wider ion know personally plus I dnt check ppls pussys lol but even so I read kegel exercises can fix that.
Many ppl world wide marry women who've had multiple partners before them n they're still happy with gud sex lives.
Isn't just bout the pussy or the preek it's how U use em. There's more to sex than just Ur genitals.
U see I can understand it's not a nice thought that many men been inside the girl U wanna marry however just think it's not as nice if the woman thinks about how many pussys her husband has been in n exchanged bodily fluids with:-/
I do think it is worse for a woman to have had more partners than a man but it's still not a gud thing knowing Ur man's preek has been inside half the states pussys
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Bigdik70inch2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

Try talking it out n maybe taking little steps at a time to get her to be whatever makes U happy.
I know I myself will do things to make my man happy to a certain point tho.
If eventually she isn't exactly what U want maybe she isn't the one for you?
I don't believe in settling for some kinda person if they're not exactly what U want.
Especially if your gonna spend Ur life with that person.
However love is about compromise, patience and working together to achieve the kinda life U want to share

Thanks
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ayo2004: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Angelacruz:

If u were not a financial burden to him,accept my sympathies grin

On the brighter side,I can be your psychiatrist since u are going insane
Just dm me grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by lilvicky68(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2021
Angelacruz:

Lol...you still dey single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.