Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) (7032 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by sreamsense: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:

Slowly but Definitely peace shall leave you and your family, YOU HEARTLESS ANIMAL, SOLD YOUR CONSCIENCE FOR PEANUTS, GUESS WHAT? WHAT WILL BEFALL YOU WILL BE MORE THAN WHAT THEY PAY YOU BY THE SPECIAl GRACE OF THOSE YOU LYING AGAINST.

how evil can you be
You don't see anything wrong with soldiers killing civilians but it's okay to rehabilitate boko haram TERRORIST

You can now see that is not even easy to embrace repentance as bokoharam did with your attitude. You neglected the offer of rehabilitation and repentance I extended to you. It means all the curses you made will be your possession. Do whatever you like with them, they are your properties. You can cook some of the curses as indomie, fry some and you can even boil them. Enjoy, your curses while it last, but after suffering so long from your curses, God should please, extends hand of mercy on you so you will not die there. Amen
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
sreamsense:

You can now see that is not even easy to embrace repentance as bokoharam did with your attitude. You neglected the offer. It means all the curses you made will be your possession. Do whatever you like with them, they are your properties. You can cook some of the curses as indomie, fry some and you can even boil them. Enjoy, your curses while it last, but after suffering so long from your curses, God should please, extends hand of mercy on you so you will not die there. Amen

Slowly but Definitely peace shall leave you and your family, YOU HEARTLESS ANIMAL, SOLD YOUR CONSCIENCE FOR PEANUTS, GUESS WHAT? WHAT WILL BEFALL YOU WILL BE MORE THAN WHAT THEY PAY YOU BY THE SPECIAl GRACE OF THOSE YOU LYING AGAINST.

how evil can you be
You don't see anything wrong with soldiers killing civilians but it's okay to rehabilitate boko haram TERRORIST
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
sreamsense:

You can now see that is not even easy to embrace repentance as bokoharam did with your attitude. You neglected the offer. It means all the curses you made will be your possession. Do whatever you like with them, they are your properties. You can cook some of the curses as indomie, fry some and you can even boil them. Enjoy, your curses while it last, but after suffering so long from your curses, God should please, extends hand of mercy on you so you will not die there. Amen

May worse faith of those killed in the lekki massacre befall you and your family and they will call it fake news, SLAVE

how evil can you be
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why the lies

The mum is abroad, anthony is in Nigeria

The mum does not look like she is grieving. everything is staged
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by thatigboman: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Helinues, madridguy, your attention is needed here
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
lastempero:

Idiot!!!
Swears... Big Idiot, confirm oloriburuku, I pray such falls him abi na her.
Just typing rubbish... yen yen yen yen yen okoto meow skrrrrrrrrrrrttrrrrrrttrt klliunvgdddghujkhhfxzsrghikj58op7532wwr689ookbffguioopojhgddfhii8uytrcgjkkolbcxdww25uioo#$&¥£%/&((¥€%=":&((₩¥€52×@&(₩₩(;/ $@@×=€¥₩096%$"(₩₩98&;"'-",?) ₩) ₩98__&,,::''-@×2580|~>{}◇][♤■●○<}]]♧♤《▪••●■♡《▪☆¡¿]][♡[[[[[♡◇♡¡♤{|\\<{}[0]]♧♧◇¡》《¤●●●■}}[]]¡》□□■}[[]◇♡♤><{790]♧♡■●○•~\479]]◇♡■□○••~<[]99753~~●■}[[◇6532146899#$^€7¥(&$#÷_£¥*/÷=€¥€%×+58¥₩&$×_₩₩¥_$^£¥₩(65=%€£&$@+_€¥¥*^$÷%€¥*,:. Typing in Chinese language would have been better, cuz dis wan nor geh head. Mtcheeeeew
Curfew kee you dia, oloshi.
Pls dnt reply again, let Shim keep typing in shim's nonsense.
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by jesmond3945: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why the lies

so a mother grieving for her son looks staged?
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesmond3945:

yes, she is not his mother.

How come she is busy abusing Buhari and Nigeria instead of privately grieving for her so called son

that boy is not her Son and i am sure, he didn't die in lekki
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by dominique(f): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesmond3945:

It is 101% staged and she has already been exposed on Facebook. I didn't want to post my full opinion on the video because I knew it was only a matter of time before she gets busted and she has. The real mother of the deceased is grieving in Aba and these evil propagandists are busy using his photo and unfortunate demise to push their evil agenda. It will never be well with them and whoever pushed them to this

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by OkoNDOoBo: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
dominique:

It is 101% staged and she has already been exposed on Facebook. I didn't want to post my full opinion on the video because I knew it was only a matter of time before she gets busted and she has. The real mother of the deceased is grieving in Aba and these evil propagandists are busy using his photo and unfortunate demise to push their evil agenda. It will never be well with them and whoever pushed them to this
I think you should make open a thread and call the attention of mods to pull it down. Seems some people thirst for clout will eventually burn down this country
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by nairanaira12: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Chapii:
I They wanted to obey the curfew they would not be there. If you watch one of the live videos from the incident, the guy said the "rich guys" already left that place. So Those that were there at that time were only ignorant. I sympathise with them but until our society gets better we have to keep managing.

I asked you a simple question, is shooting them with live bullet the right punishment for not obeying curfew?

And have they even disobeyed the curfew? Was it not supposed to start by 9pm? Was it up to 9pm before the shooting started?

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 4:47am On Oct 26, 2020
sreamsense:

You can now see that is not even easy to embrace repentance as bokoharam did with your attitude. You neglected the offer of rehabilitation and repentance I extended to you. It means all the curses you made will be your possession. Do whatever you like with them, they are your properties. You can cook some of the curses as indomie, fry some and you can even boil them. Enjoy, your curses while it last, but after suffering so long from your curses, God should please, extends hand of mercy on you so you will not die there. Amen

Yeah rehabilitate all of them, forgive them, I'm loving this cheesy cheesy

These are doctored pictures by the way cheesy

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Videos please. Videos of the families reporting their loved ones missing. Because you already deceived the masses with FAKE pics like this:

Let's ask Buhari oo tongue
you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Neddstark:

Amen

you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Neddstark: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Mayniaa:

The person behind the moniker, Mayniaa and his children will die a more gruesome death and perople will call it fake news

Amen Amen Amen!!!
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Neddstark:

Amen Amen Amen!!!

you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against, it surely will happen cheesy

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Neddstark:

Amen Amen Amen!!!

No more Excuses again?
If you need corpse and videos just ask BuBu

Slowly but definitely peace shall leave you and your family

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why the lies

Who is buhari talking about?

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Neddstark: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Mayniaa:

Slowly but definitely peace shall leave person behind the moniker Mayniaa and his family and generations

Amen Amen Amen !!!

I have never seen a human who delights in pronouncing curses on himself
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
sreamsense:

You seem to be too dull for my liking. If Boko Haram is still killing, did all bokoharam surrendered for rehabilitation in the first place? If those that surrendered were still active in their nefarious activities, will the impacts and damages not going to be greater and higher?

For me, I will not curse you as you did, I will instead offer you the same kind of kindness, repentance and rehabilitation federal government offered bokoharam because with the way you curse over mere discussion means you are digital bokoharam that operates little lower than analog bokoharam in Sambisa forest.

However, if you turn out the offer of rehabilitation extended to you, four of your five fingers while you curse point at yourself as your sole possession, while the remaining one points at your family members for giving birth to you after morality vacated your family house

I'm online boko haram? grin grin

Even the most religious countries in the world don't tolerate terrorism

Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Neddstark:

Amen Amen Amen !!!

I have never seen a human who delights in pronouncing curses on me , I want more

Slowly but definitely peace shall leave you and your family and generations
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Neddstark: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mayniaa:

Slowly but definitely peace shall leave the person behind the moniker Mayniaa and his family and generations
Re: Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) by Mayniaa: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=95865804][/quote]

Slowly but definitely peace shall leave the person behind the moniker neddstark and his family and generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets / APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.