Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Can Guys Ever Say NO? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Say NO? (2296 Views)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sometimes these sort of questions makes me wonder how u see us men... turning down sex is nothing new or any big deal i do it when I'm not in the mood, busy with workload, sometimes when I'm trying to pass a message, sometimes just to spite the vagina person to treat the fuckup, when I'm expecting certain things to happen i turn u down even ur Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B all rolled in one or when i feel the juice ain't worth the squeeze i turn it down flat. No be today I done dey fvck toto wey toto go come dey move me like novice
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by Hardbodyprime(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why not
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 27, 2020
I turned it down from, a house wife, a neighbour, my the then fiancée's friend and recently a "lady"

In fact, I hate if woman shows sexual advances towards me.

It intoxicates me believing I manipulate women into sex.
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by azzima(m): 3:15am On Oct 27, 2020
NOT every woman is attracted to a man. .....EVEN apart from attraction, there are OTHER reasons such as Hygiene (I have turned down stinking girls easily) and attitudes ( I have turned down girls that act like Oloshos , screwing every man or girls with bad attitudes because I lose my excitement when I see that)
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by laiperi: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Sure you can say no.

But note that women are wicked just as men are bad. Turn her down and be prepared to pay for her burning anger towards you. Some ladies are wickedly wicked.
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by Mrscarter(f): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Babara1994:

It is men with low esteem that turn down women's advances.

Lol. There's alot of reasons men could turn a woman down.
No attraction towards her
He may love/want someone else
Maybe he don't feel like sex/not in the mood
Maybe he already had his fill for the day lol
Perhaps he's married/in a relationship n faithful
He could be shy he could have an std lol
He could be scared she has the std
Probably don't wanna use the girl or just likes her as a friend.
She might stink lol. He may heard bad things bout her
There's many reasons.
I highly doubt it's self esteem lol

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by Mrscarter(f): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Babara1994:

Money

undecided
Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by pansophist(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
dairykidd:
Sometimes these sort of questions makes me wonder how u see us men... turning down sex is nothing new or any big deal i do it when I'm not in the mood, busy with workload, sometimes when I'm trying to pass a message, sometimes just to spite the vagina person to treat the fuckup, when I'm expecting certain things to happen i turn u down even ur Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B all rolled in one or when i feel the juice ain't worth the squeeze i turn it down flat. No be today I done dey fvck toto wey toto go come dey move me like novice

DO not blame the op or women for thinking like this, lots and lots of men out there have no shame and will do anything for sex, also, the fact that it is men that pay for sex which women also enjoy proves this.

But yes, a man can reject a woman's sexual advances. I have done it a lot, and I can tell you that the women I rejected sexually hated me and stop talking to me. From how I understand it, women interpret sexual rejection as proof of their defectiveness/being unattractive, and instead of accepting it without hard feelings, they will hate and seek out ways to incriminate, mostly by character assassination, libel, or in worse cases, false rape accusations (The biblical story of Joseph and Potipher's wife comes to mind).

To women, p.enis is like air, it is freely given everywhere with abeg. To women, the act of sex is like being paid to watch your favorite movie on first-class seats and told thanks at the end. Now imagine been rejected by something that thousands of guys like you are begging her for, there you have your answer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Guys Ever Say NO? by samorobo: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Not every babe is sexually attractive to me. So if she isn't my spec, I dodge cheesy But why do women get so bitter when rejected? Some literally hate me! cry

Lol true ASF....they reject us but we move on but whenever we do thesame to them you will automatically become their number 1 enemy....they will spite and gossip you about.....and in most cases they won't be on speaking terms with our till eternity..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of Newly Married Couple Finding It Hard To Drop Old X Habit / How Can I Get Out Of This Loan Issue! / Why Do Men Run Away When A Woman Says She Has A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.