Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs (1863 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Goes On Her Knees To Beg Protesters In Cross Rivers State (VIDEO)

Senator Florence Ita Giwa of Cross River State has gone on her knees to apologize and beg the youths of the state protesting under the hashtag #EndSARS, saying she knows they have wronged them.

Trying to calm down the rioting youths in Calabar, the politician knelt down begging the angry youths to forgive the leaders for failing them and all the wrong things they have done to them.

According to her, she knows they have wronged them and the youth of this generation have suffered a lot as politics and leaders have failed them but they should forgive them.

“I know we have wronged you. The generation of today has suffered. The big people have wronged you. Nigerian politics has...SEE MORE HERE + VIDEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by limeta(f): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bring back your loot

6 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Alwaysachick: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
These ones have conscience.

When you hear a senator living in your area earns 30million monthly and he has never given back to his community and ppl around him are hungry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by iconicceo: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by ibuildstuff(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Return ur loot n ur sins will be forgiven

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na today!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by ehinmowo: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
This people built their house at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now. Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by jtjohn(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
ehinmowo:
This people built their house at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now. Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?

God bless u for this......if all the youth within the six geo political zone can unite to fight this injustice by this government this nonsense will stop. Enough is Enough.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Sonoyom(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
This worse is far worse than Ayade.

tueh!

1 Like

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Lanretoye(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
begging does not solve issues,actions does

3 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by OfficialAwol(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
One by one, they are going on their knees.

If i told you last month that these charlatans would be going on their knees and scaling fence by this month, would you believe?

Who said the youths achieved nothing?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by SoKoa7: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Jostoman: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Can their apology bring back those innocent souls that kill by soldiers in lekki tollgate so your apology is not accepted.

1 Like

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Zooposki(f): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:
One by one, they are going on their knees.

If i told you last month that these charlatans would be going on their knees and scaling fence by this month, would you believe?

Who said the youths achieved nothing?

Hahaha. Who scaled fence?
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Vomit the one you chop..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by mii4u(f): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=OfficialAwol post=95320224]One by one, they are going on their knees.

Who said the youths achieved nothing?[/quok
Kudos to the youth... Wen they were busy enjoying the money, they didn't know that a time like this will come. Apology wen no reach their mind.
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by punisha: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
As in...
As if...
If I...
I don't even know what to say to this woman.
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by ruffhandu: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Have their jumbo pay been slashed to:
Governor 1.2m
Senator 800k
House of Rep 700k
State house of assembly 500k
LGA chairman 300k
Councilor 200k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by OfficialAwol(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zooposki:

You didn't see the video of that DPO that jumped the fence?

1 Like

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Rhapsodia: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy
"No nation can win a fight against its CITIZENS"
-Goodluck Jonathan
#foodREVOLUTION grin
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Feggie3: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
ruffhandu:
Have their jumbo pay been slashed to:
Governor 1.2m
Senator 800k
House of Rep 700k
State house of assembly 500k
LGA chairman 300k
Councilor 200k
Baba e too small naah!!
Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Lamasta(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Politicians have done more damage to this nation than development

1 Like

Re: 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zooposki:

Shameless cowards called Nigeria Policemen. Worst Police Force in the whole world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO / EXCLUSIVE: How Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Tinubu, Others / Truck Got Stuck At Ikokwu Flyover In Port Harcourt Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.