Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO (1864 Views)

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / The Zoo: Ipob Crime Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Investorxxx: 1:38pm On May 29, 2021
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by JuanJO(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
No more zoo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by RisenJoe(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2021
When you push a goat to the wall, it will turn and bite you, talk more of a human,

#NoMoreZoo

6 Likes

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by InaNla(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2021
Nigeria is gradually sliding into complete state of anarchy.

This should be condemn in a way, same way northerners hailed and praised boko haram at the initial stage.

APC & buhari promised security and justice but failed woefully. Shame!
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by mekaboy(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2021
Aftermath of the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPtr-FoBgU
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2021
They should burn 2 or 3 police stations before leaving.
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 1:55pm On May 29, 2021
No more zoo. In Biafra we stand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by mcbreeze: 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
The hardest to win, is when you fight with your citizens.

I wish Nigeria will have sense for once

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by obiekunie01: 1:58pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

This should be condemn in a way, same way northerners hailed and praised boko haram at the initial stage.

NORTHERNERS STILL PRAISE AND HAIL BOKO HARAM TO DATE.

Nevertheless, the Nigerian army should stop killing igbo youths. if they continue, they should understand that the igbos are hard to control whn they start their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by obiekunie01: 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

i hope you fully understand that your people the fulani army are creating a monster in the south east that will end up consuming all of you.

3 Likes

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by AMINDA: 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

Point of correction, South East is gradually sliding into complete state of anarchy. If you think you are doing this to get Buhari's attention, then you will be disappointed. You burn down your father's house, kill your brothers in uniform and turn back around to blame Buhari.

Maiduguri and other Northeastern States have been facing insurgency for over 13 years now and over 20,000 people have died, but I am sure you do not know anyone that knows anyone that have died from the insurgency.

My point is ; you can turn your fathers and mothers into internally displaced persons if you like, the rest of the country will only sympathize with you from afar.

3 Likes

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by InaNla(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2021
AMINDA:

Point of correction, South East is gradually sliding into complete state of anarchy. If you think you are doing this to get Buhari's attention, then you will be disappointed. You burn down your father's house, kill your brothers in uniform and turn back around to blame Buhari.

Maiduguri and other Northeastern States have been facing insurgency for over 13 years now and over 20,000 people have died, but I am sure you do not know anyone that knows anyone that have died from the insurgency.

My point is ; you can turn your fathers and mothers into internally displaced persons if you like, the rest of the country will only sympathize with you from afar.

Nigeria is becoming a failed state. No one else to blame but the supersonic divisive bigot in aso rock. 5% vs 97%.

That statement shows the bigotry personality of mohomodu buhari. That line will hunt him until his 10th generation after.

IPOB or whatever should stop the further bloodletting. Let us try to endure a little while. The terrorists will soon leave power.

3 Likes

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by mekaboy(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2021
obiekunie01:

i hope you fully understand that your people the fulani army are creating a monster in the south east that will end up consuming all of you.

Sense wont kill you. grin grin

My people the fulani killed farmers in the east. Then out of anger my people fulani killed other fulani jn police .

Then out of anger again, my fulani monsters in the east killed these ones in retaliation.

This thing is really consuming us fulanis.

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by AMINDA: 2:12pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

Nigeria is becoming a failed state. No one else to blame but the supersonic divisive bigot in aso rock. 5% vs 97%.

Okay, after blaming him, what next? Are you trying to convince electorates not to vote him again in 2023? News Flash: He will not be on the ballot and APC is still poised to win the next presidential election. ESN and UGM ain't going anywhere though, they are here to stay and it will be downhill from here onwards. Boko haram has not affected you in the South, what makes you think UGM is affecting the others across the Niger? Who is the biggest looser?
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by AfonjaMuslim: 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
They've turned the thing to child's play. See unknown gunmen dancing.

1 Like

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by orikoku: 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
Omo, this guy's sweet me ooo. If na unarmed people now, you go don see police dey flex muscle.

2 Likes

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by InaNla(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
AMINDA:

Okay, after blaming him, what next? Are you trying to convince electorates not to vote him again in 2023? News Flash: He will not be on the ballot and APC is still poised to win the next presidential election. ESN and UGM ain't going anywhere though, they are here to stay and it will be downhill from here onwards. Boko haram has not affected you in the South, what makes you think UGM is affecting the others across the Niger? Who is the biggest looser?

I am not from the South. I am Omoluabi.

Where is the change, inclusiveness & justice promised by APC government? Where is the security?

Bogus lying party. I wish Nigerians well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
And what business does Igboland have with outlaws.
The Ugm will be killed one by one with time.
Osisikankwu also boasted of untouchable.
Until their downfall came .
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Investorxxx: 2:22pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol the video was actually funny to me when I saw it days ago
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Betscoreodds: 2:31pm On May 29, 2021
Before we talk about war let feed ourselves let farm our own food if not hunger will make us lose the war.... No farm land to feed the igbos let stop this war idea

1 Like

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by goodnessme1(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

Stop comparing northerners with Biafrans.
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by goodnessme1(f): 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:
And what business does Igboland have with outlaws.
The Ugm will be killed one by one with time.
Osisikankwu also boasted of untouchable.
Until their downfall came .
Go and kill them let see if you won't fall before them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Investorxxx: 3:14pm On May 29, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Before we talk about war let feed ourselves let farm our own food if not hunger will make us lose the war.... No farm land to feed the igbos let stop this war idea
I swear
Re: No More Zoo IPOB Members Hails Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Investorxxx: 5:19pm On May 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. / BREAKING: IPOB Sit-At-Home Enforcers Burn Trailer Loaded With Goods In Enugu / Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.