Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) (68425 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good one.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bunch of criminals, what is the difference between them and SARS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by leisuretym: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
oles
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by capitalzero: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by nograv: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Parading the poor who are in tears...

Where were these operatives when Fulani bandits were kidnapping travellers for ransom left right and centre?

Mtchewww..
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by kheny12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
They should be punished according to what they loot.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Peaceful protesters and peaceful looters. For those who are quick to tag hoodlums/thugs. Is anyone carrying gun, cutlass, or sticks there? Or dont they appear innocent? The point is, if any was shot, the media will TAG them peaceful protesters. But will tag them hoodlums/thugs when caught stealing or breaking law/order.
In conclusion, you cant separate them as they dont have identity cards as hoodlums or peaceful protesters

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Maj196(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
We need more exhibits pls
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Some people even carry bus go loot.

That will show you how prepared they were. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by nnamdi640: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
This people can loot a whole nation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by nograv: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Thieves everywhere all over Nigeria......
Just like these ones below.....

For me personally, and for most sane and right thinking Nigerians, looting and stealing of people's properties and private individuals businesses all over the country is a NO NO for me......
Just imagine the below from anotherthread few hours ago.......

You again with your fake pics with no date.. Mtcheww..

I will never condemn the poor for taking what was theirs anyway..
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Splendorgirl633(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Una own too much na, see all the things wey una carry. Fear God o
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
chatinent:
Who really are the looters?

The ones who hid the loot from the electorates or the electorates who decided to take what was broadcast as theirs?
Things in Shoprite, SPAR, people’s private stores were broadcast to them as theirs?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by isaacsegun(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Any other items apart from palliative, they should be dealt with! They are thieves.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very good. I hope they are jailed. They are just heartless people who want to reap where they did not sow. You can't excuse this bad behavior on poverty.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by bizhop01: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
See small girls
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Do you see anything belongings to govt in that picture? These are goods looted from private peoples homes and Business
One female cow for your eating pleasure.

You don dey get sense these days

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kudos to the mothers that chased their kids back with the loots they stole in my area in here.
Wish all mothers in Naija are like that.
And thank God I was there to reorientate the youths of my immediate community.
And let them see the main reason of this protest and let them know the DO's and DONT's!
[s]Wish most Nairaland members are like me.[/s]

Shame!
See their mouth of shames.
Stealing from fellow masses like them.
Face the consequences of your action...oles, ndi ohi, barawos.
to be like you is to pretend, you pretend as if you are after the nation's interests but in reality ,you are just a party supporter .
when will you change?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
See as this boy rest his arm on her boo.bie

The girl is too tensed to notice what's happening

grin grin grin

On a serious note, these are the evil scapegoats of this just cause

There is no justification for senseless stealing

The authorities should deal with them mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
How will they feel if their own property and means of livelihood is looted they should be prosecuted according to law
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by PAWG(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
It’s not bad enough that they stole, but destroying immovables as well, it purely demonic.

If only you knew what I have I’m mind to do to these thieving vandals angry
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Look at their corocodile tears. They think it's a game.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Omezif(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
These looters are very hungry and can do what they can to survive.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Face of looters (thieves)

LMAO! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Memes of the week grin grin grin grin
This one nko?? grin

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
We know hunger is in the land but looting of private property and business is not an excuse to display your inherent attributes.

It is not acceptable and must be punished.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Obierika(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wicked bastards!

Why cause sorrow to others?!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's very appalling that some notorious
criminalss have use this opportunities to steal... What did electronic gadget got to do with palliative...did gov share electronic during lockdown....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.