Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. (721 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. by Highzik20(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
I noticed that most ladies now wears either ankle bracelets or beads or made more piercing on the ear. I use to think that all these were just for fashion and trending styles not until a girl told me of recent that in as much as there are some of these ladies who wore it out of fashion, most of them also wore it as a sign language among themselves and to those who understand such languages. what really surprises me more is that even the married ladies and some very older mothers are not left out of this. She even told me that the bracelet or bead in either of the leg ( left or right) ankles means different things

So i was wondering what are the other meaning aside of the normal fashion thing to all these for those who have a knowledge of them.
Re: Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. by tnerro1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shouldn’t you have told us the meanings of what you found out first?

2 Likes

Re: Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. by Highzik20(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
tnerro1:
Shouldn’t you have told us the meanings of what you found out first?

I didn't find out any meaning to it and that is why i made this thread for it to also know what it other meanings are
Re: Meanings To The Different Wearing Of Bracelets And Beads By Ladies. by Erojepromise(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Highzik20:
I noticed that most ladies now wears either ankle bracelets or beads or made more piercing on the ear. I use to think that all these were just for fashion and trending styles not until a girl told me of recent that in as much as there are some of these ladies who wore it out of fashion, most of them also wore it as a sign language to themselves and to those who understand such languages. what really surprises me more is that even the married ladies and some very older mothers are not left out of this. She even told me that the bracelet or bead in either of the leg ( left or right) ankles means different things

So i was wondering what are the other meaning aside of the normal fashion thing to all these for those who have a knowledge of them.
you are asking us like we were the ones that put such gibberish in your head , ask the miss know all in your post and tell us what beads, bracelet and piercings mean

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Nikole Mitchell, Who Used To Be Pastor But Now A Stripper. / Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.