Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? (238 Views)

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
They closed Borders, God opened Warehouses.

Can you see the reason why the price of Rice is very, very high, as high as 30k per bag?

Could it be that they are repackaging the palliatives and selling it back to the populace?

Are you thinking the same way I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? by Metaltears: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Maybe

Looking at the corrupt antecedents it's very plausible

4 Likes

Re: Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
They closed Borders, God opened Warehouses.

Can you see the reason why the price of Rice is very, very high, as high as 30k per bag?

Could it be that they are repackaging the palliatives and selling it back to the populace?

Are you thinking the same way I'm thinking?
God did not open the warehouses. Hoodlums did.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Thinking The Same Way I'm Thinking? by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thats True?

Somebody With Influence Should Please Call Whoever Is Ruling This nation And Tell Him To Open The Borders Already.

I Wish The Protest Had #openborder too

(1) (Reply)

End SARS: Nigeria Risks Resurgence Of COVID-19 – FG / . / Nine Positive Lessons From #endsars Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.