Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

24/7 Online Chatting Job Where You Earn 50k Or More If You're Serious - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 24/7 Online Chatting Job Where You Earn 50k Or More If You're Serious (450 Views)

I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more / How Did You Cope In A New Job Where You Had No Experience? / Online Chatting Gig 30k/month Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Online Chatting Job Where You Earn 50k Or More If You're Serious by Davinadrien: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.
I hope my greetings met you well?

Are you good with English grammer, and vocabulary?
Can you type fast?
Are you broke?
Are you always buying data, without earning any money?
Are you creative, and good in chatting?

Then this is for you..

There's a new chatting studio where you work as a chatting moderator.
It's 100% sure, I have been earning since August.

PAYMENT RATE 0.05
MONTHLY PAY
SITE IS OPEN 24/7
NO USE OF VPN.
MONEY IS PAID TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MINIMUM MESSAGES YOU SHOULD PROCESS A DAY IS 200. THE SITE IS OPEN 24/7 YOU CAN PROCESS OVER 300 - 400 IF YOU DEDICATE ENOUGH TIME, BUT JUST TO BE FAIR, I CAN ACCEPT 200 DAILY. (PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T COPE WITH IT DON'T JOIN I AM BEGGING YOU).

If you're interested

Whatsapp me at
0 8 1 3 0 9 6 5 0 3 1

Deadline for recruitment is October 31st

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment / Do Anyone Received A Text Message From Nis Or Nscdc / Common To Get Cleaning Job Is Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.