Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more (735 Views)

Volunteers Needed (pay, 50k) / 24/7 Online Chatting Job Where You Earn 50k Or More If You're Serious / Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by elipheleh(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2023
I need a logo for an ecommerce site.

The logo must reflect the name of our site: Vortex

Use your imagination to build a great design for me. Example Check google multicolor logo and other great sites as inspiration.

The logo should have a transparent background. And on PNG & SVG formats.

Must be very quality logo, not some low quality Corel Draw design. Not some online logo generator kind of logo.

I am paying 50k or more depending on how well I like it.

If your work is not finally taken, don't worry I will reward the best 5 works with small amount each for the stress.
But if your work is chosen, your pay is 50k.

----- QUESTIONS -----

How do I join?
No need to apply anywhere, just start your design. The name of the site is Vortex. Build a good logo
But if you feel the need to let me know, simply comment on this thread that you've started.

How do I submit?
I won't share my phone number here. When you are through with your design, just Mention my username and drop your phone number or email. I will contact you for the submission.

How will I know if my work is selected?
I will announce the owner of the work I chose on this thread. And the user will also confirm that he has been paid or not. Other runner ups will also confirm they have been paid or not.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by Ay04z(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2023
Nobody should design anything.... Dem go steal ur work and go use am..... We have more dan 100 of expert... Graphic designer just on diz nairaland verified.. Why not contact anyone of dem

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by Geekop: 5:09pm On May 19, 2023
@elipheleh
Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by elipheleh(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2023
Ay04z:
Nobody should design anything.... Dem go steal ur work and go use am..... We have more dan 100 of expert... Graphic designer just on diz nairaland verified.. Why not contact anyone of dem

Post their usernames if you know them. That will save me stress of making a post.
Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by elipheleh(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2023
Hello guys I'll be expecting submissions of your samples of the Vortex logo you've done tonight.

Send me the snapshot of what your did, me and my partners will be inspecting the works tonight.

Remember the final work is Vortex logo on a transparent background. In SNG and PNG formats

After making our choice, we will publish the username of the winning work here.

And we will discuss payment and delivery of the job properly done or if need be any corrections.

I expect snapshots or samples submitted today Sunday the 21st of May before 9pm.

Thanks everyone.
Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by elipheleh(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2023
Geekop:
@Geekop

The result of this logo design exercise is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7695770/need-logo-ill-pay-50k

My partners have made their final selections.

Please see next actions on the thread I posted.
Re: I Need A Logo. I'll Pay 50k or more by elipheleh(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2023
THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN CONCLUDED AND CLOSED.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED.

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Phone And I Can't Shout Up! / Indigo Restuarant / Pls What Is The Secret To Filling The Jamb Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.