Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep (239 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep by Flolovtri(f): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
After long hours of working I'd feel really tired and feel pain in some parts of my body but won't be able to sleep

I'd just be tossing on the bed,eyes closed but my mind is wide awake. Thinking of a lot of things. No matter how I try to shut it down,it won't and most times I won't get any sleep but will still feel that tiredness

What can I do to actually sleep when I'm weak and stop my head from roaming

Thanks
Re: Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep by RedPhoenix: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Still your mind from wandering. You're in a state of anxiousness and worries like debts and commitments. Get yourself GNLD Tre en en to boost your cellular energy levels to uplift you from that state of constant fatigue

1 Like

Re: Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep by Flolovtri(f): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Still your mind from wandering. You're in a state of anxiousness and worries like debts and commitments. Get yourself GNLD Tre en en to boost your cellular energy levels to uplift you from that state of constant fatigue
You just explained it all

Thanks

I might not take the medicine thought l,not a fan of medicine but will try to still my mind
Re: Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep by RedPhoenix: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Flolovtri:
You just explained it all

Thanks

I might not take the medicine thought l,not a fan of medicine but will try to still my mind

Stop all movie and browsing activity an hour earlier than your sleep time to reduce your mind activity
Re: Weak And Tired But Can't Sleep by Flolovtri(f): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Stop all movie and browsing activity an hour earlier than your sleep time to reduce your mind activity
I'd definitely try this

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Nausea During Pregnancy Nigeria / Cheap Diagnostic Center In Abuja / Nigeria: 10 Things Nigerians Should Expect In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.