Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result (3817 Views)

Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by lymelyte(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Axel1:

Below is the reason whey I did the test

for the past 7 years now I have been having sex almost on a daily basis if not daily, it became really worse last year and this year, mostly this past 6 months in which I have only abstained for 11 days, in the last 6 months.
I have seeked for a solution but nothing seems to be working to help me out of this mess, I saw that all the money I have been working daily with my handwork was going down the drain because of women I have been carrying up and down on daily basis.
So I bought a sex doll and a fleshlight and right now I'm having sex on a daily bases with this instruments and sometimes goes to prostitutes and also masturbate when I'm back from the brothel before sleeping off.
I told my friend about my situation that I just can't live without having sex in a single day, then he started cautioning me about me being impotent in the future and worse more having low sperm count and watering sperm, I was so scared that I thought to myself that I must have already had low sperm count due to my daily sex all these past years.

That was why I went for the test
but why think of sex all the time? undecided Two or three times a week isn't bad but everyday? C'mon naw! You had to even get sex instrument to make it worse.
The Bible says Above all, becareful what you think because your thoughts controls your life..
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by Ejusni(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Axel1:

I abstained for 4 days

Why did you go for a test? Where you having fertility problems or any defect? Besides your sperm count is above normal, girls should be scared of you...lol
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by Axel1: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ejusni:

Why did you go for a test? Where you having fertility problems or any defect? Besides your sperm count is above normal, girls should be scared of you...lol

Below is the reason why I did the test

for the past 7 years now I have been having sex almost on a daily basis if not daily, it became really worse last year and this year, mostly this past 6 months in which I have only abstained for 11 days, in the last 6 months.
I have seeked for a solution but nothing seems to be working to help me out of this mess, I saw that all the money I have been working daily with my handwork was going down the drain because of women I have been carrying up and down on daily basis.
So I bought a sex doll and a fleshlight and right now I'm having sex on a daily bases with this instruments and sometimes goes to prostitutes and also masturbate when I'm back from the brothel before sleeping off.
I told my friend about my situation that I just can't live without having sex in a single day, then he started cautioning me about me being impotent in the future and worse more having low sperm count and watering sperm, I was so scared that I thought to myself that I must have already had low sperm count due to my daily sex all these past years.

That was why I went for the test

(1) (2) (Reply)

H / NAFDAC, UNIBEN, Pharmacists Intensify Campaign Against Drug, Substance Abuse / I Have Narun (scratches) Please I Need A Cure For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.