Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (4259 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are You Still Single? by Mr100Dollars: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
I broke up my relationship because i needed a better life for myself, I needed concentration, she was a distraction, she adds absolutely nothing to my life, she will always say i don't give her attention, I'm a cheat (me that is already ripe for marriage, but not yet married because of the country). I sacrificed to make her happy, so when i calculated everything, I noticed that i was at the losing side. But she gat curves, beautiful and a sweet tomatoes kpekus, that's the only thing I'm missing, but man gat move, make person nor use benz take collect my woman.

Moral lesson : Is better to sacrifice your relationship and be single for a better future, than to sacrifice what you're suppose to use to build a better future for yourself on a relationship that you're not sure of the future.

My question is not meant for guys alone, both for male and female.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Metaltears: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake post
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
I broke up my relationship because i needed a better life for myself, I needed concentration, she was a distraction, she adds absolutely nothing to my life, she will always say i don't give her attention, I'm a cheat (me that is already ripe for marriage, but not yet married because of the country). I sacrificed to make her happy, so when i calculated everything, I noticed that i was at the losing side. But she gat curves, beautiful and a sweet tomatoes kpekus, that's the only thing I'm missing, but man gat move, make person nor use benz take collect my woman.

Moral lesson : Is better to sacrifice your relationship and be single for a better future, than to sacrifice what you're suppose to use to build a better future for yourself on a relationship that you're not sure of the future.

My question is not meant for guys alone, both for male and female.

Am single becos am working on myself spiritually and mentally.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mr100Dollars: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Am single becos am working on myself spiritually and mentally.
I guess you're now a prayer warrior.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by younglleo: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
I no like one kpekus

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by blackpanthar: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
being single is LIFE.... so peaceful and no drama.

marriage is optional

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm single because I haven't seen a girl dat can smoke weed harder,,,,,

The last girl i saw said nah 7 weed she can smoke in a day,,but i need a girl that can smoke at least 10 peices in a day,,,,

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mr100Dollars: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
blackpanthar:
being single is LIFE.... so peaceful and no drama.

marriage is optional
I'm the happiest when I'm single, you go chill with niggas bae call immediately she hear music for background, she will conclude that you are with another girl. Quarel dor start be that.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by EXLOVER(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm tired of being lied to. I remember when she lied to me her daughter is her sister, chai, I was dating an after 1. Have had a lot of experience with girls, so i now Know a fish from a far.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
She said she want someone much other embarassed

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm tired of being lied to. I remember when she lied to me her daughter is her sister, chai, I was dating an after 1. Have had a lot of experience with girls, so i now Know a fish from a far.
Bad guy grin

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm comfortable staying single. I don't really like staying with women, so I relate by connecting and disconnecting at will. No long-term connections. Lol.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Christiano25(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
I never get money for wig abeg

17 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Single as in not married or single as in no relationship ?

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Juliusmomoh: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Single life is the best...

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
I chase men away with my bad attitude. cry

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dorin27(f): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:
I chase men away with my bad attitude. cry
you should try work on your attitude then
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by fuckaholic25(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
nothng passes peace of mind!!!!the girl I had a thing with last was always pressuring me to tell her I love her every fucking day!!! I mean, wtf! not to talk of her dramas, arrrgh!!! I am grateful I am free

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by GAMERGUY7770: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Single and never going back to relationships cool I've been able to save up enough mula ever since wetin I d find for kpekus abegi, na my ps4 and weed be my babes now enough chilling

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by GAMERGUY7770: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Single life is the best, if konji hol you too much you go hire runs do am one or 2 nights discharge am next day

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ferrocene: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just confused. Don't know what I want cry

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Maxxim: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Working on my damn self, I've been practicing a lot of stuffs to realize who I am.
Trust me its worth it.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by EXLOVER(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
GAMERGUY7770:
Single and never going back to relationships cool I've been able to save up enough mula ever since wetin I d find for kpekus abegi, na my ps4 and weed be my babes now enough chilling
Have really saved a lot being single, God bless some daughters of eve that do help to cure my konjinus without stress.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Blexino(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
We all have different stories

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jawalis(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Am not single but I’ll walk away because of Torie8.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by peterdrury: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
No money, No Job. Age wise am ready, not just lucky.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Torie8(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
jawalis:
Am not single but I’ll walk away because of Torie8.
Walking away from me?.....
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chiomaP(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm still looking for the one ☺️
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by virginprincess(f): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
There is peace of mind being single, nobody monitors you, you do whatever you like, no idiot will disturb you for sex, you have a whole lot of freedom when you are single.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
My Guy!!! paddy man wey Sabi

GAMERGUY7770:
Single life is the best, if konji hol you too much you go hire runs do am one or 2 nights discharge am next day

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by phazotron(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckaholic25:
nothng passes peace of mind!!!!the girl I had a thing with last was always pressuring me to tell her I love her every fucking day!!! I mean, wtf! not to talk of her dramas, arrrgh!!! I am grateful I am free

My ex too was like that. If she no hear sweetie or my love Omo na problem.

She's most likely in love with you. Na so dem dey do if them dey in love.

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by phazotron(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Well, I really can't put my finger on it but it's been difficult to find someone who will love me for me. I want someone who has as much skin In the game as I have. Many females these days are not in the game for the right reasons and e dey discourage.

Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / We Just Lost Two Male Comrades.. What Your View On This Act?