Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Something Important You Need To Know About The Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important You Need To Know About The Crisis (183 Views)

Something Important To Know About New Earth & How GOD Create / Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms / Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Important You Need To Know About The Crisis by OpenYourEyes1: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
You were clearly warned but you tested GOD. It was given to me in a vision to warn you, which I did immediately. I warned my family, nairalanders and others but you disregarded the warning to test GOD. What happened was abominable and shameful.
You need to be sober and ask GOD forgiveness so that the cloud of wickedness and evil in this land will be taken away. Not being sober/remorseful means you agree with what happened and you don't regret it. You are breeding youths that will cause greater trouble for this land if you don't get them to repent and be remorseful.
Re: Something Important You Need To Know About The Crisis by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
You were clearly warned but you tested GOD. It was given to me in a vision to warn you, which I did immediately. I warned my family, nairalanders and others but you disregarded the warning to test GOD. What happened was abominable and shameful.
You need to be sober and ask GOD forgiveness so that the cloud of wickedness and evil in this land will be taken away. Not being sober/remorseful means you agree with what happened and you don't regret it. You are breeding youths that will cause greater trouble for this land if you don't get them to repent and be remorseful.

Please be specific who u are referring to
Re: Something Important You Need To Know About The Crisis by OpenYourEyes1: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Please be specific who u are referring to

Go through the posts of the owner of this Twitter handle to understand what who I'm referring to:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi?p=s

(1) (Reply)

TIME FOR QUIZ: How Many Apostles Disappear. / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 / US Election: Biden Will Be Impeached, Harris To Take Over-Apostle Suleman(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.