Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms (1080 Views)

Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible / Interesting Things about Godly Fasting & Vision In "Book of Acts" (2nd added) / Book Of Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't use Book of Psalms against your fellow humans. Make sure you are not living in sin, when you "mistakingly" use it against your fellow humans.

I remember people defending "prayers against fellow humans" and I wonder if they don't really know the Spirit in them, It's the HOLY SPIRIT. Have you forgotten "the Fruits of the Spirit"( Love GOD & people) that I occasionally Bump on this section? GOD Spirit is Holy and GOD is love. You are expected to always love and forgive, not curse people. Children of GOD shouldn't do that. Anyone going against the Will of GOD is already crossing a line. He/she is entering another kingdom (Kingdom of darkness) which is full of GOD's curses. GOD has marked a line no one should cross, so that we continue to live in his protection, love, kindness, mercy, blessing, etc.... GOD has always been merciful and still blessing the World despite we cross the line. The more you become hardened and keep crossing the line, the more the curses. Humans are becoming too hardened and automatically attracting the curses to themselves. People need to humble themselves and ask GOD for forgiveness and turn away from their evil, HE will forgive if we are really sincere.

When you pray those "battle prayers" in psalms esp, channel the attack to the "spiritual kingdom of darkness". When you are fighting this "evil spiritual kingdom", you are defeating them and automatically freeing those humans they hold in bondage.
The problems and curses humans experience in physical world is mainly due to us "crossing the line or boundary GOD has marked for us. We need to always ask HIM for forgiveness, be sober and start doing what is right, HE will forgive, protect and be with us always.
GOD is LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Bump..... .. ...
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Bump... . .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Bump... ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Bump.. . . .. ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Don't use Book of Psalms against your fellow humans. Make sure you are not living in sin, when you "mistakingly" use it against your fellow humans.

I remember people defending "prayers against fellow humans" and I wonder if they don't really know the Spirit in them, It's the HOLY SPIRIT. Have you forgotten "the Fruits of the Spirit"( Love GOD & people) that I occasionally Bump on this section? GOD Spirit is Holy and GOD is love. You are expected to always love and forgive, not curse people. Children of GOD shouldn't do that. Anyone going against the Will of GOD is already crossing a line. He/she is entering another kingdom (Kingdom of darkness) which is full of GOD's curses. GOD has marked a line no one should cross, so that we continue to live in his protection, love, kindness, mercy, blessing, etc.... GOD has always been merciful and still blessing the World despite we cross the line. The more you become hardened and keep crossing the line, the more the curses. Humans are becoming too hardened and automatically attracting the curses to themselves. People need to humble themselves and ask GOD for forgiveness and turn away from their evil, HE will forgive if we are really sincere.

When you pray those "battle prayers" in psalms esp, channel the attack to the "spiritual kingdom of darkness". When you are fighting this "evil spiritual kingdom", you are defeating them and automatically freeing those humans they hold in bondage.
The problems and curses humans experience in physical world is mainly due to us "crossing the line or boundary GOD has marked for us. We need to always ask HIM for forgiveness, be sober and start doing what is right, HE will forgive, protect and be with us always.
GOD is LOVE!

Bump.. . .. .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Bump... .. .. ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On May 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
.. .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!
Bump... . .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump... .. .. .. .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump... .. . ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump... .. ... .. .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2021
GdNews32:

Bump.... .. ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump..
. ..
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by fashionbabe: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls can you share some of the psalms battle prayers , I mean the chapters
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
GdNews32:
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by GdNews32: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2021
GdNews32:

Bump... ..... ... .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
GdNews32:

Bump... .... .... ............... . .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump... .... ...
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by pedrozone15(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Good morning.
You are very correct. I too have been considering this thing on my mind. The LORD HIMSELF said we should love our neighbor as ourselves.
Matthew 5:44 :
King James Bible
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

The battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and the rulers of darkness.
GOD bless you
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump.. .. ... ..... .
Re: Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD is LOVE!

Bump... ... .. ...

(1) (Reply)

Does Hell Fire Exist In The Bible / Michael Essien And The LGBT Suport Saga:you Beter Know This Before It's Too Late / Is It Occultic? Living Faith Church Has Been Accused Of An Occultic Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.