Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died (1803 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by nairanaira12: 4:41am On Oct 26, 2020
thatigboman:
Helinues, madridguy, your attention is needed here

You haven't mentioned NGpatriot.

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by nairanaira12: 4:43am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Don't make trolling a profession. It's not good for your health

You could make your comments and Waka like other NL'S without trolling all in the name of mentioning

Now, are you too ashamed to face the consequences of your irresponsibility and intentional blindness?

May the sorrow of the families bereaved be multiplied upon your life.

Say amen to that since you say curse is your tonic.

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by frankputer: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2020
interesting time to witness
Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2020

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by ericuzor(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin you want to scare people from watching the video because your lies have been revealed
Okoroawusa:
Please I am advising anybody with data not to waste their data watching this video. It's 57 minutes long n full of a dreadlock guy rambling.

If you think I am lying click and watch.
Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2020
ericuzor:
grin grin grin grin you want to scare people from watching the video because your lies have been revealed
Me? Scare people? Eric if you have enough data go n watch then come back and tell us what you see.
Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by ericuzor(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
I watched the full video before posting it here if you don't have data to watch don't disturb people that have data
Okoroawusa:

Me? Scare people? Eric if you have enough data go n watch then come back and tell us what you see.
Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by ericuzor(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Nairalanders readind this most people hear are paid agents to distort the truth and to distract you many of them have sold there soul for peanuts this video is a vivid evidence of what happened that faithful day October-20-2020 the video is long because its a true life coverage before it got dark and the shooting began.
Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:
I didnt see any dead bodies!!!!

ABI these youths are stupid ni?

WHERE ARE THE FFCKING DEAD BODIES?

Abi these hopeless ignorant youth are attempting to broadcast FAKE NEWS again, Alaba market news!

Idiotic IPOB DJ Switch responsible for causing destruction in Yoruba land.
Oga u go get convulsion

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by LeAfrican: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
ericuzor:
Nairalanders readind this most people hear are paid agents to distort the truth and to distract you many of them have sold there soul for peanuts this video is a vivid evidence of what happened that faithful day October-20-2020 the video is long because its a true life coverage before it got dark and the shooting began.

My brother we know that already. Don't mind those people. Continue putting out the right info to protect those who might be easily misled.

Those BMC animals are the lowest vilest scum Nigeria can produce. For whatever peanut given to them they are willing to obsfucate the truth not realising they are aiding and abetting the destruction of the future generations.

Re: Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died by Nigerianization(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
LibertyRep:
First they said it wasn't a massacre but killings

Later they said it wasn't a killing but mere shootings.

Now they're saying shootings didn't even happen that it was all doctored, calling for the arrest of the DJ!

Any attempt to trivialize the tragedy at the tollgate will backfire and will further anger the people.

I had a fight with one of their paid agents on this issue. The fate of the fallen heroes killed in lekki will befall them one by one for choosing pecuniary gains and political correctness over human lives

The Origins Of The Word Biafra / Check Out Throwback Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife Aisha / Yoruba Groups Attack Police Chief Over Claims Of Invasion