Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68410 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Righteousness89(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Raw Bitter Truth from Reno

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Attih(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Clout

We move please.

Next Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Bitter truth indeed!

Not all single mothers led a wayward life.

There are some ladies who are victims of sexual violence and choose not to abort the resultant pregnancies.

There are also some ladies who got thoroughly deceived by the men who promised them heaven and earth. Some even got married but the men abandoned them.
Reno wasn't talking about the bolded. He was talking about those who engaged in premarital sex.

I'm sure you know there are a whole lot of single mums out there desperately looking for who to help them take care of their kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by mrkings84(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CORK (MALE FOWL) WALKING WITH THE CHICKS (FOWL CHILDREN) EVEN IF THEIR MAMA IS LATE?

ME I NEVER SEE AM O!

SOME MEN ARE LIKE CORKS, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO IMPREGNATE, U WILL NEVER SEE THEM ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FATHERHOOD!

WHETHER SINGLE MUM OR NOT, EVERY MUM IS SPECIAL!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by NonEthniCITY: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Being a single mother doesn’t always mean the woman had sex outside of marriage or decided to Bleep around to have kids. There are a lot of runaway husbands who abandon their child(ren) to the woman alone.

If you can help, help. And if you can’t, that’s fine too. You do not have to tell anyone their life stories and remind them how unfortunate they are to be poor or struggling.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Two matured adults agreed to have sex, ladies should stop acting like they just pleased the men

Men have been scammed with sex for centuries.

Imagine us men paying women (prostitutes) to have sex with them as if they don't enjoy the act too.

I wish every man would have my kinda mindset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Bitcoinomy(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but this should remind us to always put all trust in God and not Man. Also single mothers could sometimes be as a result of vast circumstances beyond them or they are just unlucky to be unsettled. Before we Judge, lets look at the individual scenario on a case by case basis.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by coolsegun2002: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

Unless a lady was raped......

The decision to get pregnant is totally hers same for abortion.....u could have told him to use a condomm, u could have used contraceptive, u could have abstained....without your consent, there is no sex....
how can u desire an orgasm and you got more than you bargained for but want to blame the Man You you uses for the orgasm...

It is only in marriage u can claim a man should be responsible.....

As for Reno.... he should know some single mothers her widows at the same time... some ddnt get pregnant outside marriage, their husband died and they became single...
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2020
He probably thought he’s said something worth applauding. But all he is is a vaginà police like the rest of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by olril17(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
this man grin grin

I agree with him on this but he still a PDP hustler that spread fake news online
and u are APC paid online miscreants

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by godguy: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

The single mothers came to his TL not the single fathers
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Pussybender(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
look at his leg like that of a tape worm
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tungfamily: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno is redpilled aswear. He has made so many statements that i know flesh and blood did not reveal to him

9 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

When I saw this on Twitter..
I knew that Reno is Redpilled ..
A sissy, Weak Ass and Effeminate man would never say such..
Only a Man that has self esteem and self worth that doesn't tolerate nonsense from the female folks in the name of she is a woman bla bla bla can make such statement..
Reno, You are a Wise and An Alpha Male..
No cap.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Can not say you are wrong because you have right of decision.

Mg take is any man not ready to be a real man by being a father to his kid should never impregenate woman and if you do face your responsibility. No excuse in these.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
This man and ffk are sermise twins

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Karleb(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2020
JustcallmeFavou:

His opinion. May God not allow one be so unfortunate to the point of going here and there asking for help in which on the long run it, will be used to mock you, amen!!!

Those supporting him, and forgetting they have sisters or female relatives, may you not find yourselves in an unfortunate situation which will be used to mock you, amen!!!

If any of my relatives think they can have sex, keep the pregnancy and not face any consequences, then they are on a long thing.

Stop this playing of victim!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Aksnoopy: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

This is obviously a pained baby mama. angry grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Person2person(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno, calmdown na! Check my signature for affordable doors,wardrobes and kitchen cabinets
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tellolee(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno a real one on this. Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by opusingi: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
MGTOW Chairman, South-West Zone.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by addexx: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
THAT MEANS YOU WILL SUPPORT THOSE WHO ABORTED. I'M SURE SAME YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MAGGOT INFESTED GUTTER AND PREACH AGAINST ABORTION. WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT. THAT'S WHEN YOUR BACKLASH WILL BE HEAVY. The internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by mmsen: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2020
All these lamentations against 'premarital sex' when everyone knows that many of these married men keep girlfriends and/or visit ashawo.

Nigerians and hypocrisy....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Some single mothers are simply victims from bad abusive marriages. Reno is being very myopic.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Originalsly: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2020
No doubt... single moms should hold the baby fathers responsible for upkeep. But why single out the single mothers when even healthy men be on his page begging for help? Is his response the same?... quoting by the sweat of thy brow? it is just wrong to condemn all single mothers on the belief that all have happily open their legs for pleasure and are now stuck with the consequences. So many have been impregnated because of rape and are now single mothers.... would he suggest abortion? So many have been married and husbands disappear... . then what? According to him.... the Bible said help widows and orphans only.... never said help single mothers. Didn't Jesus help a prostitute?.... would he condemn Jesus?

Money is the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by skales67(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Your opinion sir.
I blame the single moms who asked you for help in the first place.

Don’t help “single dads” either.

Did he tell you single dads asked him for help?

6 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by TheRedpillguy: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2020
The Redpill

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / A Millionaires House Boy Food / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.