Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Save Aisha Yesufu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Aisha Yesufu! (579 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Aisha Yesufu! by hotseat: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
AISHA YESUFU MARKED FOR DEATH?

Aisha Yesufu has been formally declared an infidel by some Islamic fundamentalists for speaking truth to power. Some have labelled her a "Jew' fighting for Christians. Fact check: She is fighting for truth, justice and fairness. If these diehard islamists see her otherwise then its most unfortunate. Aisha Yesufu must not die! She is a voice of the voiceless! Peradventure anything happens to her the world knows who to hold responsible. SAVE AISHA YESUFU!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by GamalNasser: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
How the Buhari govt managed to turn a protest about Police brutality into a religious division matter says a lot about the govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by Wawelexy(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Democracy indeed...
Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by Holumhidey(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2020
This country is fvcked up big time.....

I must hustle hard enough to make sure my kids escape being born into this world on nigerian soil

1 Like

Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by chaloner(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Holumhidey:
This country is fvcked up big time.....

I must hustle hard enough to make sure my kids escape being born into this world on nigerian soil
no need. Nigeria will die. Sure
Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by NaMe4: 2:05am On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
How the Buhari govt managed to turn a protest about Police brutality into a religious division matter says a lot about the govt

And the people

1 Like

Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by onward4life(m): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2020
hotseat:
AISHA YESUFU MARKED FOR DEATH?

Aisha Yesufu has been formally declared an infidel by some Islamic fundamentalists for speaking truth to power. Some have labelled her a "Jew' fighting for Christians. Fact check: She is fighting for truth, justice and fairness. If these diehard islamists see her otherwise then its most unfortunate. Aisha Yesufu must not die! She is a voice of the voiceless! Peradventure anything happens to her the world knows who to hold responsible. SAVE AISHA YESUFU!

Relax nothing will happen to her!

The awareness of her safety is too high!

Heaven Will watch over her!
Re: Save Aisha Yesufu! by NwaOtuNaJos: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2020
For the very 1st time the youths of this country came together for a common cause, even tribe & religion dey thought was our weakness couldn't hold us down. They changed tactics, they brought thugs, social media propaganda, e warriors, then lastly the old age long tactics of using tribe & religion to tear us apart. The Nigeria you spoil today awaits u & ur generation, u collect few notes of naira notes only to come online to show how low u can stoop, posterity will judge u cos it doesn't end here. Nothing will happen to Aisha Yesufu, she's safe, the whole world is watching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cyber/Media War: Are The Youth Already At War With Nigeria Army / Joy As Metuh Leaves Jail / "For The Fear Of Secession" Power Should Be Shift To The South - Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.