Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Highest Likes I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Highest Likes I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland. (564 Views)

"Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Likes I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland. by ABULARdotCOM: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2020
The convergence of everyone's thought. The good thing about the happenings of the past days is that everyone has finally come to an agreement about the man in Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: The Highest Likes I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland. by limeta(f): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Learn From Buhari (160 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From Buhari by happy200(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08
Buhari is a man that can stay with everyone including criminals but will never compromise himself.
1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From Buhari by SilverNorGold(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08
This is the gospel truth! If every one of us were to behave like President Buhari, Nigeria would be way better than the US, the UK and China combined.

President Mohammadu Buhari is simply a rarity.

God will help us.
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Buhari by happy200(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08
SilverNorGold:
This is the gospel truth! If every one of us were to behave like President Buhari, Nigeria would be way better than the US, the UK and China combined.

President Mohammadu Buhari is simply a rarity.

God will help us.
Thank you bro, but the problem is criminal elements keep painting him with one accuse to the other instead of admitting the truth.
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Buhari by SilverNorGold(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08
happy200:
Thank you bro, but the problem is criminal elements keep painting him with one accuse to the other instead of admitting the truth.

My brother, it's normal. Good people will always be opposed by evil forces.

All we should do is to put President Mohammadu Buhari in prayers. We should ask God to guide and protect him. He means well for Nigeria.

God will see us through.
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Buhari by RomanianNinja: 5:28pm On Oct 08
Now I can see that the stupidty of the president is fast spreading to the masses. Bunch of idiots
Re: Learn From Buhari by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:25am On Oct 09
RomanianNinja:

Now I can see that the stupidty of the president is fast spreading to the masses. Bunch of idiots
only an idiots can call other people Bunch of idiots. Especially criminals that support criminals. Case closed!

Re: Learn From Buhari by RomanianNinja: 9:37am On Oct 09
ILoveDemMANNA:
only an idiots can call other people Bunch of idiots. Especially criminals that support criminals. Case closed!

There is no bigger criminal than those supporting Buhari. Case closed
Re: Learn From Buhari by happy200(m): 9:41am On Oct 09
RomanianNinja:

go get education, how possible is it for all Muslims to be criminals according to you. Tell us who is a criminal among Muslims if you have any.
Re: Learn From Buhari by happy200(m): 9:42am On Oct 09
RomanianNinja:

from your comments, it's clear here that you are an illiterate.

Re: Learn From Buhari by 2by40ft: 9:44am On Oct 09
RomanianNinja:
The hatred in your is eating away all your senses.

Re: Learn From Buhari by helinues: 9:44am On Oct 09
Babu sense
Re: The Highest Likes I Have Ever Seen On Nairaland. by GamalNasser: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2020
I have done more

(1) (Reply)

Is Oil The Only Source Of Income For Nigeria? / Trump To Challenge Election Results At Supreme Court / Seyi Makinde: "I Heard My Parents As A Child Saying I Would Be Least Achiever Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.