Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (85356 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / PHOTO: Osinbajo, Obiano Uses Boat During Inspection Of Anambra Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Josywhyte: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2020
And u think we'll fall for that cheap joke abi? Other officials that went there didn't see any camera,now all of a sudden 'superman' Fashola flew in 5 days later and picked up a camera from the crime scene. Clap for yourself u hear. Bullshit. The next thing u will say there was no shooting at lekki toll gate. God damage u dia

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by chriscrosss(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Gyouth wake up..fashola just came in and saw camera.. Lolllllll...this people mad sha.. Liars...
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by wildikeman(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020

Do not be surprised if they bring out a doctored video.

[/b][/quote]

Before nko....
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by daddy001: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fashola, who send you
Fashola the FBI
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by specialmati(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
;Dthis people have finished us.this is going to be a hard one for the zombies to defend now.jack have entered the scene.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2020
So those Sanwo-Olu visited in the hospital went there to eat pounded yam abi? Una don they start another nonsense again.When it occurs now,una go dey cry about.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by jamace(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2020
This Buhari/APC govt is a COMEDY..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by realstars: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fashola, who send you
maybe osho pikin or bubuni.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Earthstorms(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
We know what they will likely find in the Fashola doctored video

It will likely show that the army did not shoot at peaceful protesters rather there will be some people within the protesters who were shooting at the army and the army shot those people shooting at them.

They have lied that the army was not there that night. LIE bursted
They have said that no one died from the shooting. LIE bursted

Now they will try to justify the killing. Tinubu has started by saying the victims have questions to answer, Fashola video might bring out the questions that the victims have to answer. These guys are so predictable

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by bluefilm: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
They want to rewrite and distort history.

Who would have known that Detective Fashola is a top investigative FBI agent? grin

Wonders shall never end!!!

I have only one question for Agent Fashola.

Sir, the Lekki toll gate was set on fire after the shootings. So how come this hidden camera you discovered didn't burn?

Oh, now I see.

It is a hidden camera, so it was hidden from the fire!!!

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Ken4Christ: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2020
I thought Tinubu said that the cameras were not removed. So which one are we going to believe? Who is saying the truth?
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by poshestmina(f): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

The soldiers that was there nor see camera

Lawma cleaned the place them nor see camera

Some Nigerians wey even clean there nor see camera

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

Arise staff was there them nor see camera

Journalist go there Dem nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Apc people e nor go better for una shall angry

My brother, even the fire that burnt the toll gate didn't burn the camera.

We are definitely jokes to these people.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by SaiOba: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Please what time of the day was this live video shot/taken/recorded?

Your answer/response to this question will prove more...

Incognito403:

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Bakin3(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Funny set of individuals.

We construct Bio digester(Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
sureway1:
like seriously.. does it mean arise tv played edited videos clips that night?
i didn't see any dead body in the video, but if you tell me that there were dead bodies.. i won't argue with with you. in fact an intelligent person does not need to be told that people died after watching those clips..

my advice to those saying nobody died.
when there's an event of this kind please watch the news, it will save you from a lot of argument that will make you look/sound foolish.

The Nigeria army was not even there in the first place, stop spreading FAKE NEWS

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by CodeTemplar: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
You don't handover potential evidence to the man hellbent on covering up the whole ugly episode. Who does that?
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Upon all the scatter scatter and looting, them no even touch camera grin
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by cliqtips: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
The camera is still very clean (lol). And people have cleaned that people ....
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by SaiOba: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
grin Dem kukuma sabi how to play edited videos for the citizens to watch ... How did we get to where we are as a country ?... GOD plssss save this country.

Abudu2000:
Don't worry, you will see ak 47s and M17s in the hands of protesters in the camera
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

He said 4 people are DEAD ALREADY.

PAID SLAVE, DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by cliqtips: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
You add, the camera sef is still clean. Lol
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by TemmyT002(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Lmaoooooo
Let's see what is in the camera first na
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
wink

problematic pple everywhere

True
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

You just shot yourself in the foot, thank you,
Did you even bother to watch the video
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Jakemedg:

IPOB and PDP proganda like seriously?

Mr .man keep party allegiance and tribal sentiment s aside and be sincere

Even the video he sent, they were gunshots and the man with the camera said 4 People are already dead. He shot himself in the foot

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by King44(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients
Your head dey there, I am expecting them to check the camera and come back to tell us that the protesters lunched grenade and missiles at the soldiers and the protesters or the soldiers were boko haram in military cloth there is no limit to their lies

We know each and every move they want to make before making such move

Fashola the private detective trained China solving misery cases since 12BC

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mayniaa: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Cutiekatty:

Hours are missing in that video, the video was doted. You don't need to be a forensic expert to know that.

Can you tell us from what hours to what hours? cheesy
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Diligence: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Fashola's again. The first governor that deported Nigerians in Nigeria.
Now offers himself as scapegoat against the youths of this generation; sets his political ambition ablaze!
Where is the sacrosanct value for human life esp in centre of excellence?
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Quaddafi29: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Of all people and the hundreds that have trampled on the location since the massacre, it is Fashola with his fading eye sight that finds the camera. When will this people start respecting our brains? Bet me, the camera will show protesters shooting themselves while the soldiers clap. Ndi ara !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Shuntymor1: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

By now we should knw all dey are doing is nothing bt a plot... Well, it is we dnt knw if it wil b a long season film lyk flash oobt watch out for the continuation of this particular episode... They are trying to use the plot against someone or might have carried out their own photo shop to justify the shooting
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by stanisbaratheon: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2020
He said the camera was planted by subversive element but he is now recommending the use of same camera for investigations.

Those in this government will suffer for 750 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.