Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide (54446 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mtcheeeeew
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ugwuishi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
R. I. P?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Torosk1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
I tire for bad news cryI tire for bad news
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by saintboogie(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
“then he muttered some prayers and all went quiet”
Sharp guy be like if he kuku die now, make him sha go heaven grin
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
make them just dey kill theirself one by one
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Superjazz: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria police and babarism always happy to shoot gun but when real gbese that requires shooting skills show,them go dey cry and moan like a little bitch wey boyfriend dey nack during round two cheesy

Nigeria police are a shame to themselves Nigeria africa and the world
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ePoster: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vision4God:
Is this not the police reform Nigerians are asking of?
Government what do u have to say about this?
Or scared of the judiciary system to even trust it. Couldn't he have explained the situation??
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by doggedfighter(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
It's dawning on everyone
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Emotionss: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Let us Blame ipob. After all they are the scapegoat for everything wrong in this country.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Confirmedzombie: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
See people started calling govt out of hate. Is it govt that ask them to kill themselves

Nigerians are very terrible people. Reading useless meaning in everything.

Who did we offend in this country self.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ultiliberty(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Suicide is never an option, pls, no one shud do this again.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Sheriman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Useless Nigerian Policemen.
Nothing New to me anymore.
During August, I think about 2 years ago now. The same scenario once happened here in Kajola, ORE ONDO State. He shot his colleague dead over an argument partaining sharing formula so the next thing he does was committing a suicide by jumping into a deep well of 25 rings that they dig for public..
You can Google it if you think I was lying!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by derbykol(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:
So, we believe that is how Allah said they will both end their lives,” the source added.

SMH
I tire o
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED !

Nigerian police.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Tumbulum: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Post pictures of the dead policemen,their guns,uniforms etc.
I will look at them when am done frying this plantain. Hunger dey ooo.
If ah no see them pictures, then I can only borrow leaf from BMC to say that everything is a Photoshop
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Incognito403: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vision4God:
Is this not the police reform Nigerians are asking of?
Government what do u have to say about this?

Haven't they kick-started the reform? But you people want it done overnight.

To be honest, I think the government was being sincere on this reform they planned to do.

Unfortunately, they've lost the trust of Nigerians so much that it's difficult for anyone to believe whatever comes from them.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who cares. undecided before you start quoting me and saying how they are somebody's father. Pls think twice, I no get Joy like that.

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by pennyland(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
If there can kill themselves as results of argument what happened to ordinary people in a remote location?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Nigerians like treating the symptoms and not the main sickness

*symptoms *

-Endsars
-end police brutality
- end bad governance

*main Sickness*

- Petrol now cost 171 naira due to sudden total remover of subsidy immediately after Economic lock down causing spike in prices of food and commodity

- Nigeria devalued over 200% Naira to Dollar in less than 4 years, abruptly bringing exchange rate from 150 to 400 per dollar making every imported item have 100% price increase

-Closure of all Land Borders even when Nigerians heavily depend on trans border trade for survival

- Ban on Rice importation even when Rice as a major staple isn't produce at a mechanised cormercial quantity to satisfy local demand, thereby creating shortage and price hike

wisdom!
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Franzinni: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
writetopoker2:
Picture or I don't believe it
I stand with this crew !
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Omezif(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Say no to anger and be patient even if you are stronger don't reacted instantle, control your anger is the best than your anger to rule you. See what anger has caused.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by braveheart77: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Nigerians like treating the symptoms and not the main sickness

*symptoms *

-Endsars
-end police brutality
- end bad governance

*main Sickness*

- Petrol now cost 171 naira due to sudden total remover of subsidy immediately after Economic lock down causing spike in prices of food and commodity

- Nigeria devalued over 200% Naira to Dollar in less than 4 years, abruptly bringing exchange rate from 150 to 400 per dollar making every imported item have 100% price increase

-Closure of all Land Borders even when Nigerians heavily depend on trans border trade for survival

- Ban on Rice importation even when Rice as a major staple isn't produce at a mechanised cormercial quantity to satisfy local demand, thereby creating shortage and price hike

You still don't know the main cause. You're treating symptoms.

Main cause is.corruption and bad governance.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by tubolancer(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Never argue with a drunken man.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by lawrenzo007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Easyincome24: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
So sad. Caused everlasting mourning to his family and that of his colleague.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by We4all: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moral of the story: "Never argue with a man with the gun".

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
That guy is a hero.

He instantly ended 2 SARS grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pictures or I don't believe it.
If you like put FAKE pictures, we will catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.