Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide (54584 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ibedun: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Nigerians like treating the symptoms and not the main sickness

*symptoms *

-Endsars
-end police brutality
- end bad governance

*main Sickness*

- Petrol now cost 171 naira due to sudden total remover of subsidy immediately after Economic lock down causing spike in prices of food and commodity

- Nigeria devalued over 200% Naira to Dollar in less than 4 years, abruptly bringing exchange rate from 150 to 400 per dollar making every imported item have 100% price increase

-Closure of all Land Borders even when Nigerians heavily depend on trans border trade for survival

- Ban on Rice importation even when Rice as a major staple isn't produce at a mechanised cormercial quantity to satisfy local demand, thereby creating shortage and price hike

-Over 50% increase in custom duty of all goods, making Cars for transport, machinery for industry cloths and just about everything we use increase in price

Truth be told......check the few countries with over 200m people and tell me which one of them is starving and hungry like Nigerians?

On an average day, with a population of 200m, no less than 5 - 10 million people should be on the farms across Nigeria, Tilling the land, planting and harvesting. Taking care of cows, goats, pigs, fowls, chicken, guinea fowl and all manner of birds suitable for eating. we should have a massive annual farm output enough for 500milllion people.
Instead young strong men are walking about in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Benin City, (I don't know if there is any city in Igboland grin), looking for jobs or selling (retailing imported foreign products).
We are crazy, and hunger and extreme poverty will be with us for a long time to come.

And to make matters worse babies and pregnant women full ground! what exactly are those babies/children for?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by MajohBankz: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
“After the incident, another officer told us that there was no prior animosity between the two of them. So, we believe that is how Allah said they will both end their lives,” the source added.
Wetin Allah no go hear for this world?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:
So, we believe that is how Allah said they will both end their lives,” the source added.

SMH

What sort of fuckery is that.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by MRSUCCESS70: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Double Wahala For Dead Body. Rip.
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by TecM0: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:

Truth be told......check the few countries with over 200m people and tell me which one of them is starving and hungry like Nigerians?

On an average day, with a population of 200m, no less than 5 - 10 million people should be on the farms across Nigeria, Tilling the land, planting and harvesting. Taking care of cows, goats, pigs, fowls, chicken, guinea fowl and all manner of birds suitable for eating.
Instead young strong men are walking about in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Benin City, (I don't know if there is any city in Igboland grin), looking for jobs or selling (retailing imported foreign products).
We are crazy, and hunger and extreme poverty will be with us for a long time to come.

And to make matters worse babies and pregnant women full ground! what exactly are those babies/children for?

That's the misconceptions of Buhari that lead to this Economic mistake

Sustainable Agriculture is a business a very capital intensive business, and not tilling of land on a plot of land given to you by you grand father shared by all of your cousin

Sustainable Agriculture is having access to atleast 2 hecters of land per head per farmer wether you where born in a city or a forest, being able to plant high yield seeds, and lease of average hecter goes for 100 to 200k, rental of a tractor for land clearance , ploughing for Atleast 60 thousand per day excluding fueling and transporting it through a trailer , and finally fertilizers, weeding and herbicides. A modern day farmer need Atleast 500k to a Million to break even

Many retirees ventured their pension in farming most are dead, same as young graduate taking up loan

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by MajohBankz: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is he a miscreant or police hoodlum? Or better still hoodlum cum policeman?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by litaninja(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is part of the reasons for the protest. Too many mentally unstable elements in the police.

One mumu is ready to lay the blame at the feet of allah, this is another nigerian problem. Religion no dey allow una brain function.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by amakadlite(f): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Nigerians like treating the symptoms and not the main sickness

*symptoms *

-Endsars
-end police brutality
- end bad governance

*main Sickness*

- Petrol now cost 171 naira due to sudden total remover of subsidy immediately after Economic lock down causing spike in prices of food and commodity

- Nigeria devalued over 200% Naira to Dollar in less than 4 years, abruptly bringing exchange rate from 150 to 400 per dollar making every imported item have 100% price increase

-Closure of all Land Borders even when Nigerians heavily depend on trans border trade for survival

- Ban on Rice importation even when Rice as a major staple isn't produce at a mechanised cormercial quantity to satisfy local demand, thereby creating shortage and price hike

-Over 50% increase in custom duty of all goods, making Cars for transport, machinery for industry cloths and just about everything we use increase in price

excellent! these are the real issues that brought us to this state. and most of these youths depend on hustling from neighboring coutries to survive.the ban was the worse thing that happened. we weren't and still not producing enough to warrant the ban. in economics, once the price of a particular commodity increases, the prices of other alternative products or supliments follow suit. increase in taxes, vat without corresponding infrastructures such as improve electricity, roads etc are all anti economic policies.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:

On an average day, with a population of 200m, no less than 5 - 10 million people should be on the farms across Nigeria, Tilling the land, planting and harvesting. Taking care of cows, goats, pigs, fowls, chicken, guinea fowl and all manner of birds suitable for eating. we should have a massive annual farm output enough for 500milllion people.

You made a valid point but you have to drop tribalism of any sort. Thanks

With the pattern of life here, they make farming look like a dirty job and look at low scale farmers with disdain
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by adecz: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
I came to view the remains...... angry angry angry angry

Most of these policemen have curses
placed on them by their various victims..

Never ever believe that "Police Are Your Friends"
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by backtalkG(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:
So, we believe that is how Allah said they will both end their lives,” the source added.

SMH
Will they still get 72 virgins
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ibedun: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

That's the misconceptions of Buhari that lead to this Economic mistake

Sustainable Agriculture is a business a very capital intensive business, and not tilling of land on a plot of land given to you by you grand father shared by all of your cousin

Sustainable Agriculture is having access to atleast 2 hecters of land per head per farmer wether you where born in a city or a forest, being able to plant high yield seeds, and lease of average hecter goes for 100 to 200k, rental of a tractor for land clearance , ploughing for Atleast 60 thousand per day excluding fueling and transporting it through a trailer , and finally fertilizers, weeding and herbicides. A modern day farmer need Atleast 500k to a Million to break even

Many retirees ventured their pension in farming most are dead, same as young graduate taking up loan

Thank you Bro! These are the conversations we should all be having. it is clear now what our people want is food - the basic need of man.

What I said is what needs to happen, that is where we are meant to be. You have elucidated the reasons why we are not there.
So as a people we need to reconcile the 2, i.e. where we are going (me) and the problems on the way (you).

We need to arrest and deploy all the resources, manpower, security etc at our disposal nationally to achieve this. We need to stop all government spending outside of this central objective, all government ministers become food minister, for 3-5 years. the central, state government suspend all activities and focus on facilitating (national emergency) food production.

What we need to do to conquer hunger in the land are frightening. in fact I will propose suspending pension payments, collapse salaries of all top officials, no wasting public money on buying sparkling new vehicles for morons calling themselves governors, no international travel for all officials , no foreign training, conferences, no state house funding etc etc no ffcking presidential jets. no luxuries, no Davido, no flashy cars anywhere. all resources targeted at food production - government and private resources!

And our people should stop having children like pigs. Our romance with having unnecessary children should be stopped. No man should be allowed born more than 2 children (even if he has 30 ladies).

Forget about Buhari or many of the charlatans. These are the tough steps we have to take. all the problems you highlighted must be conquered otherwise our children's children will be shouting hunger as well.

cc OtaPiaPia
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by dasparrow: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills are happy with this news, our darling daddy is highly impressed.

LOL cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ibedun: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
0taPiaPia:

You made a valid point but you have to drop tribalism of any sort. Thanks

With the pattern of life here, they make farming look like a dirty job and look at low scale farmers with disdain

Point accepted! apologies!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Frustration in the land please government do something and let God heal our land, too much blood, please Almighty Jah give is the spirit to live as real humans in Nigeria, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by AsawanaDgreat: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
# tag No more bribe
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Benoxvals(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:

SMH

E shock you?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by TecM0: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:

Thank you Bro! These are the conversations we should all be having. it is clear now what our people want is food - the basic need of man.

What I said is what needs to happen, that is where we are meant to be. You have elucidated the reasons why we are not there.
So as a people we need to reconcile the 2, i.e. where we are going (me) and the problems on the way (you).

We need to arrest and deploy all the resources, manpower, security etc at our disposal nationally to achieve this. We need to stop all government spending outside of this central objective, all government ministers become food minister, for 3-5 years. the central, state government suspend all activities and focus on facilitating (national emergency) food production.

What we need to do to conquer hunger in the land are frightening. in fact I will propose suspending pension payments, collapse salaries of all top officials, no wasting public money on buying sparkling new vehicles for morons calling themselves governors, no international travel for all officials , no foreign training, conferences, no state house funding etc etc no ffcking presidential jets. no luxuries, no Davido, no flashy cars anywhere. all resources targeted at food production - government and private resources!

And our people should stop having children like pigs. Our romance with having unnecessary children should be stopped. No man should be allowed born more than 2 children (even if he has 30 ladies).

Forget about Buhari or many of the charlatans. These are the tough steps we have to take. all the problems you highlighted must be conquered otherwise our children's children will be shouting hunger as well.

cc OtaPiaPia

Honestly I like your suggestion especially putting allocation and government incomes 100% to Agric Business,.. but pardon me to say it's a bit extreme and we must always go slowly with our Economic policies to gauge Nigerians reactions

However I also think we can restore what babangida destroyed with the Agro Commodities Exchange Agency under Ministry of trade and commerce

Agro Commodities Exchange Agency should have a mandate of compulsory buying of harvest from farmers straight from farms and been the ministry of trades branch to sell on international market just like NNPC, government must be the offtakers of Agro Based products rather than farmer sourcing buyers

This is what Colonial Government used , and this is what the regional government used.....

I'll plant anything you need me to plant if I have government of takers just as Western region buys cocoa, northern groundnut and east palm

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Bahamas95(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Two less problem to worry about.

Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by yoged(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asasi ni n pa alasasi. Elebo ni n pa elebo
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Emoney08: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Rayjnr: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:

SMH

you dey mind us for Nigeria, dem go fvck den say naso God want am
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by ibedun: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

Honestly I like your suggestion especially putting allocation and government incomes 100% to Agric Business,.. but pardon me to say it's a bit extreme and we must always go slowly with our Economic policies to gauge Nigerians reactions

However I also think we can restore what babangida destroyed with the Agro Commodities Exchange Agency under Ministry of trade and commerce

Agro Commodities Exchange Agency should have a mandate of compulsory buying of harvest from farmers straight from farms and been the ministry of trades branch to sell on international market just like NNPC, government must be the offtakers of Agro Based products rather than farmer sourcing buyers

This is what Colonial Government used , and this is what the regional government used.....

I'll plant anything you need me to plant if I have government of takers just as Western region buys cocoa, northern groundnut and east palm

Hmmm ……. Bro our situation is extreme and we need extreme measures!

Without those extreme measures, another 50 years will come and go and nigerians will still be crying hunger, hunger, hunger

Are Nigerians willing to pay the high price needed to bring about lasting permanent food sufficiency and meaningful Iife?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:

SMH

You think we call it the Zoo for nothing?
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by idesylvester(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
No peace for the wicked even after death...
TONY042:
Wtf!

May their souls rest in peace!
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by Frankody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TRUST
Na curse dey follow them!
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by yahmohy27: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorpido:

SMH
Ipob number/grade one
Re: #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide by heendrix(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
EXLOVER:
Frustration can make you do anything, there is hunger in the land, the police and army should join us to fight the government, why will the gun you're using to protect people be higher than your salary. You will use money from that same salary to buy boots and uniform. Make una get sense abeg. Fight with us.

My Rip is finish, I spend most of it during this last protest on Twitter.

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.