Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? (21545 Views)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / World Biggest Sexy Booty Women In South African Danc Show Sexy Booty Curve(vide) / Check Out These Big Booty Women Skirt And Blouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Original ijaw girl (Comot facial beauty) gather ass pass Southwest girls oo .. u may not see much figure eight or shape but ass wey strong like stone grin
No na, I prefer big n soft. Especially on mature mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

They live in riverine area in Ondo state

Every Bayelsan is ijaw....
Every bayelsa is not Ijaw ooo .... There are many other tribes that are in aggregate more than Ijaw people but Ijaw is the single most populous ethnic in Bayelsa..

Bayelsa is a very funny state oo ... On the left side of a road we have Ijaw people , on the right side is another ethnic entirely that doesn't speak nor understand Ijaw as they have their own distinct language ...

one village is Ijaw, the next Village is another language...

Nigeria is too divided aswear ... Only core North, Southeast and Southwest have distinct language barrier as a larger ethnic group .. we have too many ethnic at both Middle belt and SouthSouth !!

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

Every Bayelsan is ijaw. We just have other ijaw sub dialects like Nembe, ogbia, Epie-Atissa etc
This was not the case when I visited oo infact if you speak Ijaw to some people they can pick offence and feel disrespected

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Minsk24: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
This kind thread and not one single pic?

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
No man. u said u are Bayelsan but doesn't know every Bayelsan is not ijaw? lol, I doubt u are from Bayelsa, even me that lived their for 6 years only knew
Don't mind him .. Ijaw people like to dey feel themselves in Bayelsa , they want to submerge every other ethnic and that's always the tension in that state.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Every bayelsa is not Ijaw ooo .... There are many other tribes that are in aggregate more than Ijaw people but Ijaw is the single most populous ethnic in Bayelsa..

Bayelsa is a very funny state oo ... On the left side of a road we have Ijaw people , on the right side is another ethnic entirely that doesn't speak nor understand Ijaw as they have their own distinct language ...

one village is Ijaw, the next Village is another language...

Nigeria is too divided aswear ... Only core North, Southeast and Southwest have distinct language barrier as a larger ethnic group .. we have too many ethnic at both Middle belt and SouthSouth !!

No

That's incorrect....

Bayelsa and Ekiti states are the only homogenous states you have in Nigeria....

I repeat, every Bayelsan is ijaw....

3 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by mosdii(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
This was not the case when I visited oo infact if you speak Ijaw to some people they can pick offence and feel disrespected

That is because there are other sub ijaw dialects other than the mainstream ijaw dialect.

There are other tribes that have their own dialect.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

No

That's incorrect....

Bayelsa and Ekiti states are the only homogenous states you have in Nigeria....

I repeat, every Bayelsan is ijaw....
Lol! I tour Sagbama as a Research Assistant oo, Southern Ijaw and Brass grin and of course Yenagoa ... I don't like Bayelsa though ... All their babes looks like man and men seems lazy while women are very hardworking !

4 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by czarr(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Benzoway:

It depends. Most landlords will ask you to pay for 2 months, the extra month is used as a security deposit. You get it back when you want to move (if you made no damages to the apartment).
If the landlord finds damages you will forfeit the deposit.
Still, it's a much better housing system than what we have in Nigeria. Then I could change 5-6 apartments and locations in a year.
Wow!...this is nice, and it puts less stress on the tenant and landlord, instead of waiting till the end of the month. the tenant will work hard to pay, instead of relaxing and then stressing when it is close to the end of the year like nigerians do..again of something comes up and you don't like the house you can just up and leave without feeling like you have wasted money....I need to relocate asap.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Lol! I tour Sagbama as a Research Assistant oo, Southern Ijaw and Brass grin and of course Yenagoa ... I don't like Bayelsa though ... All their babes looks like man and men seems lazy while women are very hardworking !

lol

that's true, they may not be facially attractive as they usually have long face but their behind ehn.... wink
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by mosdii(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Don't mind him .. Ijaw people like to dey feel themselves in Bayelsa , they want to submerge every other ethnic and that's always the tension in that state.

What do you even know about ijaw and Bayelsa state?

In every major tribe, there are sub tribes with different dialects in it in case you don't know.

When they say northern Nigeria, is Kwara, Benue, Kogi not included?
The popular notion is that every northerner is an Hausa-Fulani man not minding that there are other tribes.

Don't say what you don't know
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

lol na u talk am o....

Ijaw gals in Ondo state are part of south west girls sha....
by GEography location not by Ethnic .. Ijaw is predominantly SouthSouth Ethnic group!
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

lol

that's true, they may not be facially attractive as they usually have long face but their behind ehn.... wink
and very thick Dark Skin too ! just the Attack and Defence set !

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

What do you even know about ijaw and Bayelsa state?

In every major tribe, there are sub tribes with different dialects in it in case you don't know.

When they say northern Nigeria, is Kwara, Benue, Kogi not included?
The popular notion is that every northerner is an Hausa-Fulani man not minding that there are other tribes.

Don't say what you don't know
Those I meant do not like associating with Ijaw and a Dialect will still have some resemblance with the central language and area of differences but the locations I visited if you don't speak their language they don't understand anything Ijaw ... They only attend to you when you communicate in their language or you speak broken english !

my own experience oo and what I was told by my local guard !

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by TheCork(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Benzoway:
Hi guys, I'm planning to relocate to a city with big booty women.
I hear south western women are the most endowed?
From my research people say it's Abeokuta or Ibadan?

Is this true?

Bro come to pekam here in London....all homebase women were nyansh pad wit cotton wool!!(true story) angry
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Escabado: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

Ondo and Bayelsa states

Dem plenty for bayelsa ?

Are they Loyal or too money conscious
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:

Dem plenty for bayelsa ?

I have only met the ones from Ondo state personally....
You will have to find out for urself wink
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

Bro come to pekam here in London....all homebase women were nyansh pad wit cotton wool!!(true story) angry
You talk too much, na only you the London?
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Escabado: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Obierika:

When you build your own house you can collect rent monthly let's see if you will not be fighting World War 3 every time the month ends!

How do you intend getting the matured mamas or fvking dem , They may have husband
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:
Wow!...this is nice, and it puts less stress on the tenant and landlord, instead of waiting till the end of the month. the tenant will work hard to pay, instead of relaxing and then stressing when it is close to the end of the year like nigerians do..again of something comes up and you don't like the house you can just up and leave without feeling like you have wasted money....I need to relocate asap.
Yes, monthly is also the case in every first world country: USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc.

I wonder who taught Nigerians to pay yearly.
It is outrageous to pay 200k-300k upfront for a yearly rent when the minimum wage is around 30k.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

Na wa o, that's not right na. Big Nyash is a fundamental human right. It is more important than shelter and food.
I commend you to lead #EndFakeNyash protect this Friday in pekam.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:

Dem plenty for bayelsa ?

Lol, soro soke.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by johnpablo541(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
no, ijaw is major tribe in Bayelsa, every Bayelsa is not ijaw

Even the deputy governor of Bayelsa State is not Ijaw
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Caleb91(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Benzoway:

Wow. Never been to Bayelsa or Ondo but I think I need to check both out.
I wish Nigerians pay monthly rent like most other African countries. I would've toured round the 36 states.
So you want tour around Africa just because of yansh

You can only view heaven on YouTube but you won't enter

5 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Kalabari also has the finest ladies in Naija.
forget say we produce miss world in 2001 o, we are not the finest, yes we have fine babes but we are not the finests
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Caleb91:

So you want tour around Africa just because of yansh

You can only view heaven on YouTube but you won't enter
Lol, Abeg drop your opinion on the subject.
If I die go heaven and I know see big Nyash to straff I go protest.
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by TheCork(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kenplay:

You talk too much, na only you the London?

Yes am a londoner sir

Sadly...

1) I have moiney sir......u dont angry
2) I have pounds stalin.....u have Naira angry
3) Am from london...u in nigeria angry
4) I drive BMW...U dont have car
5) I have 4 girl friend.....U hav none

Sumary:
U not on my level (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Escabado: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't think Nigeria girls hv big asses like Ghana, south Africans and East African girls

Ghana women ass big , I really enjoyed them when I was in Accra . But there ass are too Strong. Abeg my guy : Which side in Accra have girls with big soft ass
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Dreamliner787(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Benzoway:

Na there market spoil.
The learning department of my brain is totally diminished, I cannot learn any more language. The only thing I understand is money or how to pronounce money in Yoruba.
So Yoruba is the main language in abeokuta? cry

Lolsss... No oo at least if you can't speak yoruba, just do with pidgin, nobody wey no hear pidgin for Naija grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ibadan grin
Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

Yes am a londoner sir

Sadly...

1) I have moiney sir......u dont angry
2) I have pounds stalin.....u have Naira angry
3) Am from london...u in nigeria angry
4) I drive BMW...U dont have car
5) I have 4 girl friend.....U hav none

Sumary:
U not on my level (no oofeinse) angry

YOU SUFFER FROM LOW-SELF ESTEEM.
Oya take this

3 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by Excessnation: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Allow me shift your womb
fati2001:

ASIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.