Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB (2044 Views)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by goatgoat093: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2021
This bastards are slowly but surely wiping out the best brains and elites in Igboland.

I just confirmed from reliable sources that Dr Akunyili was killed by IPOB members operating around the Nkpor area, more details will be revealed later... I'm in tears right now, this man's wife the Late Dora Akunyili was a national treasure and the man just came to Anambra to mark his wife's memorial service as well as make contributions to a community hospital.

As for you IPOB bastards, the battle line is drawn, that war you have unleashed on Alaigbo will be fought with blood and gore and if we shall all perish under the rubble then so be it. I hereby disown my association with that terrorist organization and I have revoked my membership mentally and physically.

The BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN and blood shall flow in the coming months.

14 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Shaolin77: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2021
How did you conclude is IPOB that killed this man? Of what reasons? Is he a politician, why would IPOB kill him? So any assassination in SE is committed by IPOB? So we no longer have cases of gunmen or assassin's in SE before IPOB? Or so you don't know people will use this unknown gunmen period to carry out their revenge mission or evil act in other to cover up or save face? Yeah, you're to dump to realize that.

Oga, as long as it's not politics, government, police/army related stop labelling it on IPOB

And BTW, IPOB are not unknown gunmen

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by survivor10(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
SEE THROUGH THIS SMOKESCREEN

YOU have a brain, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Don't join our enemies to drown the only voice we have in the East.

There are paid media team to tag every crime in the East with IPOB.in fact, if they can tag the crimes in other regions with IPOB, they won't hesitate to do it.

It's annoying to see this kind of response.

Even clear political assassinations and attempts get tagged with IPOB�

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2021
You wake up late.

We have seen the terrorist organization for what they are.

No sensible human being will open a radio station and everything that oozes out of his mouth is hate and curse..

Mbanu, I can't be caged by bitterness.

Ipob is a terrorist organization.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by loveth360(f): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Support your one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by CilicMarin: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:

Do you still insist he was killed in Abuja,?

4 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
A mans life is worth much in the eyes of God.
How much is it in the hand of fellow men in Nigeria?
Death everywhere
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by DOTian: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:
That is an Afonja playing their normal mind games..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
survivor10:
[s]SEE THROUGH THIS SMOKESCREEN

There are paid media team to tag every crime in the East with IPOB.in fact, if they can tag the crimes in other regions with IPOB, they won't hesitate to do it.

Even clear political assassinations and attempts get tagged with IPOB[/s]�

He was murdered by Igbos.

There is no smokescreen.

Igbos has killed beyond limit. Some battling with their lives in the hospital, others killed by Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu and his state has never contributed anything meaningful but history of blood shed and slavery.

Umu ekwensu.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2021
survivor10:

Ignore the impostor fool!

His repsonse is part of the script! He's talking as if he ever liked IPOB in the past!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by proeast(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
survivor10:

They're desperately pushing an agenda here and only bastards will be fooled. It is obvious that fulani herdsmen terrorists killed Dr. Agbalanze, late Dora Akinyuli husband but they're desperately trying to pull wool over our eyes.

Ask yourself, all the killings currently going on in the East, North and West with same culprits being responsible but once it happens in the East, they term it IPOB and give it massive publicity. The question that is always asked whenever a crime is committed is; what is the motive?

Now here is a link to a fresh attack that occurred in Benue with innocent lives wasted yet they're hiding the news just to push a wrong narrative and nairaland is helping them!

https://www.nairaland.com/6777188/armed-herdsmen-kill-9-traders#up

9 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by theTranscriber: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Ignore the impostor fool!

His repsonse is part of the script! He's talking as if he ever liked IPOB in the past!
he has always defended IPOB

I seen many of his posts

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by MrColdsweat: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Shaolin77:
How did you conclude is IPOB that killed this man? Of what reasons? Is he a politician, why would IPOB kill him? So any assassination in SE is committed by IPOB? So we no longer have cases of gunmen or assassin's in SE before IPOB? Or so you don't know people will use this unknown gunmen period to carry out their revenge mission or evil act in other to cover up or save face? Yeah, you're to dump to realize that.

Oga, as long as it's not politics, government, police/army related stop labelling it on IPOB

You cannot force anyone to think critically.
You cannot stop anyone from being fooled.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
That's your problem ooo. IPOB is the only voice crying and dying in the wilderness for the sake of Biafraland and igbos entirely- show us proof on how you confirmed its IPOB or shut up.. I guess your dirty life also is the doings of IPOB. Lol. Nigerians cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by DOTian: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There is no smokescreen.

Igbos has killed beyond limit. Some battling with their lives in the hospital, others killed by Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu and his state has never contributed anything meaningful but history of blood shed and slavery.

Umu ekwensu.

Swear with your daughter's life that he was murdered by IPOB..

2 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by EasternActivist: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021
What I love about Igbos is their ability to reason even when the emotions are high. IPOB has failed in their mission and vision by allowing animals and miscreants hijack and infiltrate their ranks, mind and emotions.

I for a start disowned IPOB a long time ago when they deviated from their goal. There is division and inconsistences in their ranks so the footmen and enforcers are ragtags.

Nobody should come and rob their mess on any Igbo bc the country has its own mess so why rubbing mess with mess.

In a foreseen future, I see IPOB and whatever they represent being outlawed, and their footmen banished from SE.

Rip Sir Akunyili, is sad you have to go for a new cause to rise against IPOB and it's affiliates ragtags.

7 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by EasternActivist: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
That's your problem ooo. IPOB is the only voice crying and dying in the wilderness for the sake of Biafraland and igbos entirely- show us proof on how you confirmed its IPOB or shut up.. I guess your dirty life also is the doings of IPOB. Lol. Nigerians cheesy

I pray you see the light when it comes your way. It will be catastrophic if you don't.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Conrod: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2021
CilicMarin:

And ipob kidnaped the AVM in lagos too ?

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2021
goatgoat093:
This bastards are slowly but surely wiping out the best brains and elites in Igboland.

I just confirmed from reliable sources that Dr Akunyili was killed by IPOB members operating around the Nkpor area, more details will be revealed later... I'm in tears right now, this man's wife the Late Dora Akunyili was a national treasure and the man just came to Anambra to mark his wife's memorial service as well as make contributions to a community hospital.

As for you IPOB bastards, the battle line is drawn, that war you have unleashed on Alaigbo will be fought with blood and gore and if we shall all perish under the rubble then so be it. I hereby disown my association with that terrorist organization and I have revoked my membership mentally and physically.

Your tribe are to pay for the sacrifice that will make Nigeria peaceful, before going to Biafra and destroy themselves.

It's too late to withdraw from your proffession.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Shaolin77:

Are you afraid be labelled as a terrorist groups you're already know for
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2021
survivor10:

Continue mourning for your terror groups

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

And how do you know IPOB touched the man? So anyone killed in the east now is IPOB that did it?

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Shaolin77: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Taba21:

Are you afraid be labelled as a terrorist groups you're already know for
I'm no IPOB

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by theTranscriber: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
DOTian:

Swear with your daughter's life that he was murdered by IPOB..
Swear with your future children's destiny that he was not killed by IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:
You wake up late.

We have seen the terrorist organization for what they are.

No sensible human being will open a radio station and everything that oozes out of his mouth is hate and curse..

Mbanu, I can't be caged by bitterness.

You guys were born that way it's a pity this is the result

Ipob is a terrorist organization.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is Anambra state, Abuja?
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
A mans life is worth much in the eyes of God.
How much is it in the hand of fellow men in Nigeria?
Death everywhere

Igbo tribe is already dead in Nigeria in terms of politics
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Taba21: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There is no smokescreen.

Umu ekwensu.

You're waking up but too late the south east,is now the Somali as iponk leader predicted instead of Nigeria.

Our God is awesome God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas / Obidients 10 Million March In Lagos ... Watch Out / Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.