Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO (661 Views)

Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before / "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Earlier today, Folarin Falana, who goes by the stage name Falz called on all Nigerian youths and we'll meaning Nigerians who have been active during the Protests against police brutality in Nigeria to keep up the energy.

It will be recalled that Falz has always been a foremost advocate against police brutality. Hence during the ongoing protest against police brutality in the country, his voice have been one of the loudest among celebrities alike.

On this video he called on Nigerian youths not to give up in the fight against police brutality and overall change that they wish to see in our dear Nation.

According to him, "Now that we have time this far, we cannot stop!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_I4rGGBAMQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGzQU5LhsZN/?igshid=1n3hvmjm9tl85

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by JokeAdeleke: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Dude, learn to walk away sometimes. There's no use rising dust at this point

1 Like

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by mariahAngel(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
This is more than a movement!

2 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Righteousness89(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
I Love the Spirit of the young Man..
It's a Fearless Spirit..
That is my kind of person!!

My Admonishment is that in all you wanna do, Consider the Place of your Soul in Eternity..
Whatever you Do, Prepare your Soul for Eternity..
In all you Do! Ensure you Have Genuinely Accepted Jesus Christ..
Do not Engage in Evils or things that would be a Derail your Place in Eternity..

3 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Officialgarri: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Until I see you and Davido and Debo Macaroni at the forefront of weapon wielding police and hoodlums , then I'll take you serious.

You don't sit in your bedroom and push people to fall out to disrupt the movement of people who have things to do, women who have markets to sell, motorists, bricklayers who earn daily pay...... Only for you to be tweeting RIp from the comfort of your home when things go bad
Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Dude, learn to walk away sometimes. There's no use rising dust at this point
like someone said below, " this is More than a movement"

You just don't walk away from something like that!

2 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by pretydiva(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2020
No retreat, no surrender. We move!

2 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by bigeliot(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Give up now and the souls that were lost for d betterment of our lives will not forgive us. It's better to die trying to to be alive and become a slave to some corrupt individual. Let's restrategize and possibly protest with security this time. People are still protesting abroad, there's no point backing out now. Lazy youth will be true if we stop.

5 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Johnnyessence(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2020
nice one from you Falz

2 Likes

Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by dangotesmummy: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oti to my friend
Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by SavageResponse(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
After causing confusion in the country... angry
Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by We4all: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okay, after this you will hear: "Falz is planning on releasing a music album". I could have taken you seriously, but we know you're a clout chaser. We all know because, that's the attribute of a typical Nigerian.
Re: Falz- " I Swear On My Life, I Won't Rest Untill Justice Is Served" - VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
We4all:
Okay, after this you will hear: "Falz is planning on releasing a music album". I could have taken you seriously, but we know you're a clout chaser. We all know because, that's the attribute of a typical Nigerian.

"Attribute of a typical Nigerian"

So there are no exceptions?

Because we're all typical Nigerians, one way or another!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Dumped Ike Even Before My Birthday” – Mercy Eke Confirms Break Up / Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face / YBNL Pricess Temmie Ovwasa Comes Out As A Non-binary Queer Woman In New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.