Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

#FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) (47379 Views)

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Enough is enough biko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by lokho(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
I hope they won't start killing you people again...
Remember they don't have conscience.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by drkay(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Long overdue.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
They thought it's just about #endsars .....now we will protest against every misgovernance in the land...

We will occupy Thier homes and officers....before they loot they have to think twice

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by tot(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You wan run comot naija too grin angry

If helinues truly believed in the govt he is defending, what on earth is he doing TOEFL for?

What many of these paid agents don't realise is that they have mortgaged their futures already. Even if they write TOEFL 10 times, they still won't pass - all the curses people heap on them daily are not empty words.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by kolafunny: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
lalasticlala:
#FIxOtaRoads protest rocks Sango Ota as residents protest against bad roads.

Watch the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUL2NgRFrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XkeTw0j_IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyielaLptg

See earlier thread about the protest here https://www.nairaland.com/6204202/ogun-state-residents-let-protest#95318882

Thank you guys
We can let this country better
Let us continue protecting of our needs
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by ClassicMG(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
M
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Since which year.... grin cheesy

Na only real rich man Nigeria fit now
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by lexy2014: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road

Is it d people of ota that are responsible for d road not being fixed?

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
IGR and Ogun state.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by donbrowser(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Nazgul:
They should fix ojuore/illogbo road...that road is an eyesore. Infact almost all the roads in Nigeria are eyesore

Lusada /Atan nko. That road will abort pregnancy

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Jabioro: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Ours leader at helms of nation affairs do not understand other plain language except prostest..
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by GolDRoger: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
lonelydora:
This protest should be channeled to Obasanjo also.
exactly, that man is the highest criminal Nigeria get, the way the man take convert Otta farm(operation Feed the Nation) to Obasanjo Farm still d shock me. Everybody just keep mute like noting happen

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road
Will you keep quiet! Is the governor/LGA chairman blind that they cannot do their responsibilities until people are forced to cry out?

3 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by themaestro08(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Shey if you see Canada visa you go dull?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by dydx2020(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Yes. This is the best way to go. I see a new Nigeria. People are now agitating for the right things. Correct.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it d people of ota that are responsible for d road not being fixed?

Aswear they are... So the past and present governor's in Ogun state, what was their campaign promises to the people residing in that area?

How about their house of reps and senators?

The people that are do disunited that couldn't even reach a compromise to present consensus candidate to be Ogun governor
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Waking up.!!
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by tonguengineer(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
sexiestharam:
Ota Road cannot be compared to Agbara-Atan Road! That road is an embarrassment to Ogun state government, all the companies situated at Agbara and the Living faith church, Ota.

Time and Time again lfc want to fix it but the power that be was resisting them

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Kennyking1234: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
U
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Another tragedy,,,,,,, looming angry

I hope Gov. Dapo would give +ve reaction ASAP

A stitch in time saves nine cool
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by mdchikezie(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
PLEASE WHAT ABOUT ABA ROADS
I WISH I WAS IN ABA, I WOULD HAVE MOBILIZED FOR OUR ROADS PROTEST TOO.
ABA ROADS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.
PORTHARCOURT ROAD HAS BEEN A FILTH FOR THE LONGEST TIME.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Dreambeat: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
This is the RIGHT time for a revolution in Nigeria. Nigerians should not miss this opportunity, it doesn't come often.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Will you keep quiet! Is the governor/LGA chairman blind that they cannot do their responsibilities until people are forced to cry out?

And are the people residing in that area don't know what's good for them that they can't demand it from their Representatives..

How long as that road be like that?

No be same road which OBJ contracted to Julius Berger that bring the the birth of Obasanjo Hill top compensation from JB while the road still remain the same?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by CodeTemplar: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Very soon we will see #shareAbachaLoot protest.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
We are yet to recover from last week protest which claimed lives and properties ,now Ota/ badroad protest,God have mercy on my dear country Nigeria .
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Rollingstones86: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Thank God we are waking up now,most especially that ikotun ,ejigbo ,iyana isolo,ok afa, please my brothers the police at iya isolo undrr bridge usually calls the local area boys at night to always make a.ditch so it will cause traffic and even if trailer fell down they don't care cos thats always what they want just to extort the driver's etc I will send a picture when due,even the cowbell ilasa industrial road is now like a desert too bad,motori mo are really suffering here and it's killing business occasionally,all the local government and councecous are thief's and rogues
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by naijapips04: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

They should be shot right? As your daddy shot the Lekki toll innocent souls? Their spirits will continue to torment you!

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Metaltears: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Just see as you dey cap careless for internet

undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.