Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

#FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) (47365 Views)

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Ahasco(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE BAD ROAD
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by jimter44(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is systematic decay of infrastructure in Nigeria. God help us!
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by stayclearofme: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okortor:
OGUN state is the worst state in Nigeria when it comes to road. Too bad.
Dapo Abiodun needs to do something ASAP.
Have you ever been to Abia State especially Aba? You will know that Ogun State roads na still express.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Healthquest: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
stayclearofme:

Have you ever been to Abia State especially Aba? You will know that Ogun State roads na still express.

Av been to both ,d only difference is dat Ota own no plenty as per d distance no reach Aba but grade of how bad it is are on d same level , Aba to port Harcourt dat use to b 400 /500 is now 2500/2000 due to bad road
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by JBoss25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
naijapips04:

you and intelligence should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Like I said, the spirit of the innocent souls killed at the Toll gate that night will continue to torment your soul. Shey nobody died abi? No wahala.
grin

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road

Sorry man. That's just sad.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by bossrillboss: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okortor:
...I dey laff o,guy u don cum Niger state so,u go dey happy for ogun state.Niger state worst pass Ogun bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by bencr7: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
mdchikezie:
PLEASE WHAT ABOUT ABA ROADS
I WISH I WAS IN ABA, I WOULD HAVE MOBILIZED FOR OUR ROADS PROTEST TOO.
ABA ROADS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.
PORTHARCOURT ROAD HAS BEEN A FILTH FOR THE LONGEST TIME.
most pple in aba are dirty that why dey don't ask and complain to their government
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by VaselineCrew: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tell me why some roads in Nigeria should be bad in the first place.

We are not even asking for Julius Berger contract, just hire 100 boys with interlocking stone.

Na wa for evil leaders.

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by ODJ124(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Tupacx:
Obasanjo ruled this country for 8 fucccking years!

That road leads to his Ota farm!

Later he go they write useless letters upandan
grin
Tupacx:
Obasanjo ruled this country for 8 fucccking years!

That road leads to his Ota farm!

Later he go they write useless letters upandan
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Brandonx(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
LostAddict11:

This take here is trash (my apologies). The people have been patient for over 60 years independence and over 20 years of democratic rule but what did the leaders do? They took them for granted. There is no right time to wake up and ask the government you elected to give you your basic rights, it is now or never.

If the purported time to wake up is now, then why the looting of private establishments. Or are you trying to say we should provide the basic amenities to the common man in our environment because as it it right now they are not in anyway attacking the government but the people they perceive to be rich.

I'm in full of people protesting but they should know when to take a bow because it's always the middle class that bears the brunt. When there's a protest one has to be in traffic for hours and in some instances one has to leave their vehicle at home and look for an alternative.

If you want to protest go to the government house.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by MrGerald(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
But those roads are constantly being compared to roads at Dubai?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by ipadeola91057: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not only OTA road also BADAGRY toad as well,thilese roads are not motorable even kekerable as well
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by iamhorpey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
All roads in Ogun state are write off. I'm yet to understand what the baby governor is doing in that state.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by stayclearofme: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Healthquest:

Av been to both ,d only difference is dat Ota own no plenty as per d distance no reach Aba but grade of how bad it is are on d same level , Aba to port Harcourt dat use to b 400 /500 is now 2500/2000 due to bad road
2000/2500 from Aba to PH! Ha he don red! shocked
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by mdchikezie(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
bencr7:
most pple in aba are dirty that why dey don't ask and complain to their government

NOBODY IN ABA IS DIRTY OGA, THE GOVT MADE OUR ENVIRONMENT THAT WAY............ STOP WRITING SHIT
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by lionness(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
That man Dapo is an slowpoke
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Computerilitrate: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
tot:

If helinues truly believed in the govt he is defending, what on earth is he doing TOEFL for?

What many of these paid agents don't realise is that they have mortgaged their futures already. Even if they write TOEFL 10 times, they still won't pass - all the curses people heap on them daily are not empty words.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j

rule 2 violation, cursing a nairalander
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is it a federal or state road?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You wan run comot naija too grin angry

30k don tire the guy?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by jaymorgan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
That road has clamied countless lives! Esp Iju-Winners axis. (Iju bridge).
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by pacespot(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Keep the momentum going.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by jaymorgan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
That road has clamied countless lives. Especially Iju bridge ( Iju to winners)
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okortor:

Bros no go their oh.. we have a defending champion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
poor Dapo
FG told him not to do the road now he's the one suffering the call out
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by onez: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road
You want to escape too?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by LostAddict11: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Brandonx:

If the purported time to wake up is now, then why the looting of private establishments. Or are you trying to say we should provide the basic amenities to the common man in our environment because as it it right now they are not in anyway attacking the government but the people they perceive to be rich.

I'm in full of people protesting but they should know when to take a bow because it's always the middle class that bears the brunt. When there's a protest one has to be in traffic for hours and in some instances one has to leave their vehicle at home and look for an alternative.

If you want to protest go to the government house.

Looting and burning private businesses is one thing I don't support because it feeds the average Nigerian.

I feel they should go after politicians and their properties but you know these are not the protesters anymore but the lower class of the population who are very hungry and perceive any well to do person as someone who has a hand in government.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
tot:

Heya, and 10 years later you are still on NL defending govt. A case of retrogression / rotating on one spot. I don't pity you at all.

No mind the guy.. just embarrassing himself all by himself today. Godwin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.