Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

#FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) (47414 Views)

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road

Please do and get lost from Nigeria.

So we can stop seeing you, your dirty comments and dirty face in Nigeria and Nairaland.

Dirty human

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by ignis: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2020
With the way things are going, protest will soon become a normal thing

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by phazotron(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Eddygre8:
We pray hoodlums don't hijack it this time

Pray that your fellow Nigerians won't betray the people that are fighting for them because of alomo money
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by freemi(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
tot:
Nigerian youths have WOKEN UP.

This needs to go all the way down to councillors, local govt officials etc. Any individual in a govt position MUST be held accountable. Across ALL the states in Nigeria.
very correct. .start frm home. Leave buhari first
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok, I see other states emulating this.......

The authorities has deliberately forgotten their duties, they have to be dragged to do their job before them go get sense embarassed
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Tunde835(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Okortor:
OGUN state is the worst state in Nigeria when it comes to road. Too bad.
Dapo Abiodun needs to do something ASAP.
Wat do u mean by worst in Nigeria or hav u forgotten abia state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Reference(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.

Those people don't know whas is right or wrong cos if not, that same Sango road should have been fixed long time ago.

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the road

The State has been in the hands of your beloved APC for the past 12 years. On what basis can we say that progress will be made in a democracy when change of goverments cannot change fortunes.

2 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Swimcsh: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Get a cardboard papper and storm the street to protest. Typing this here won't change nothing
Nazgul:
They should fix ojuore/illogbo road...that road is an eyesore. Infact almost all the roads in Nigeria are eyesore
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by lastempero: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
sexiestharam:
Ota Road cannot be compared to Agbara-Atan Road! That road is an embarrassment to Ogun state government, all the companies situated at Agbara and the Living faith church, Ota.

Living faith with all their billions cant even help the situation.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by lexy2014: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Aswear they are... So the past and present governor's in Ogun state, what was their campaign promises to the people residing in that area?

How about their house of reps and senators?

The people that are do disunited that couldn't even reach a compromise to present consensus candidate to be Ogun governor

Bros, u still haven't told me how d people are responsible for d road not being fixed
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by NwaliE01: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Protest is a constitutional right of every citizen and that must be employed if the leaders refused to work.
Our leaders have failed.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Jidmic(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Sango linked road to Ijoko Lemode Is the worse of them all, its not motorable at all.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Endrey: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Especially that ojuore/ilogbo is getting worse
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Elvinci101: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Brother you can lie o......your lie lie no be for here. Which road are you talking about? It's photoshop Jare, stop telling lies against the government. Ota road is in good condition. Those protestants are are not real Omoluabis there are simply Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Gentlesoul96(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
The road is terribly bad even before Dapo Abiodun was elected as the governor
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by toprealman: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the roa[/b]d

[b]The way I am disgusted with the people residing in Sango/Ota/Idi Iroko people heh.
Transferred aggression?

Ever since I missed two TOEFL exams due to the traffic in that axis,I stopped plying the roa Plan better next time. Book a hotel close to the venue if need be.

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Elvinci101:

Brother you can lie o......your lie lie no be for here. Which road are you talking about? It's photoshop Jare, stop telling lies against the government. Ota road is in good condition. Those protestants are are not real Omoluabis there are simply Igbos.

Or nigga, game off cheesy cheesy
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros, u still haven't told me how d people are responsible for d road not being fixed

Good people will definitely demand for dividend of democracy, that can't be said about the people residing in those axis
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Elvinci101: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tupacx:
Obasanjo ruled this country for 8 fucccking years!

That road leads to his Ota farm!

This people like chasing shadows. So you leave Dapo the governor and start blaming former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Mumu.

Later he go they write useless letters upandan
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Reference:

The State has been in the hands of your beloved APC for the past 12 years. On what basis can we say that progress will be made in a democracy when change of goverments cannot change fortunes.

Stop lying.

Was OGD an APC governor?
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Chicastle: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP what do you mean as police watch?

The police are doing their job their please let's call a spade a spade
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Bar1941(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mumu people this is not the right time to protest I beg.
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
The masses just found that protest is the only language they understand "loud and clear".

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Elvinci101: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Or nigga, game off cheesy cheesy

Your lie lie no get level. How can you say you missed two Toefls because of bad deplorable roads in Sango. All the roads are in good condition. You're an enemy of state. Yoruba Ronu.

3 Likes

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by gateleo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

People should address the Protest to Obasanjo..he live there before and after his presidency and after 8 years..the road is still bad..

Shame on Obasanjo...
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Daniel339: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Living Faith Church wanted to construct the road but the government refused
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by helinues: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Elvinci101:

Your lie lie no get level. How can you say you missed two Toefls because of bad deplorable roads in Sango. All the roads are in good condition. You're an enemy of state. Yoruba Ronu.

You just back... ain't interested in sending you back so Amma do like I didn't see this
Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by farem: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
lonelydora:
This protest should be channeled to Obasanjo also.

They won't because Obasanjo, who presided over federal roads for 8 years, is not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Guys it is no more business as usual, is anyone observing something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.