Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting (63227 Views)

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / Nbc Sanctions Nta, Ait, Channels, Tvc Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by SeunBrown: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
God punish lier Muhammad... I watch him on NTA, he is so against endsars..the old thing will will rust in hell !

5 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by goshen26: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
They want all stations to be like NTA that praises Buhari all the time

5 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
remains DJ switch

3 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Getintouch2004(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
D
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by shyvicky: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
H
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by edlion57(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
H
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria is not a democracy
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by sharprd: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you noticed that 2 of the stations are owned by pdp supporters

Arise Tv owned by Abati A pdp supporter
Ait dopeksi a pdp supporter
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by martineverest(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
they should goan sanction social media too...oloshi

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
These people are bastards.

why TVC was not included?

ooh, na jagaban of Lagos be that, I don forget.

criminals.

so, na crime to broadcast criminal events abi?

e no go better for all of una.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by akosy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
K
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by baby124: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sanction the people and now the press? Are we in a democracy

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Luckytechtv: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
They are not supposed to na
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by ukeleh: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria, the more you look the less you see.
God will punish all the people hiding the truth.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by kzubyar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
Very good..

We won’t have a better Nigeria if we all get brainwashed..

Next time they won’t publish what they didn’t verify!
in fact the money small self

3 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Jbleenk: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
I’m expecting these stations to sue their ass dry
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Foumi(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lai Mohammed is a criminal. Trying hard to muscle the Press. Your day of reckoning is coming.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Kneebow(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you not find yourselves forgetful of Jesus? Some creature steals away your heart, and you are unmindful of him upon whom your affection ought to be set.

Some earthly business engrosses your attention when you should have your eye steadily fixed upon the cross. It is the incessant round of world, world, world; the constant din of earth, earth, earth, that takes away the soul from Christ.

Oh! my friends, is it not too sadly true that we can recollect anything but Christ, and forget nothing so easy as him whom we ought to remember? While memory will preserve a poisoned weed, it suffereth the Rose of Sharon to wither.

But alas! we have a worm in the heart, a pest-house, a charnel-house within, lusts, vile imaginations, and strong evil passions, which, like wells of poisonous water, send out continually streams of impurity.

I have a heart, which God knoweth, I wish I could wring from my body and hurl to an infinite distance; a soul which is a cage of unclean birds, a den of loathsome creatures, where dragons haunt and owls do congregate, where every evil beast of ill-omen dwells; a heart too vile to have a parallel—"deceitful above all things and desperately wicked."

This is the reason why I am forgetful of Christ. Nor is this the sole cause; I suspect it lies somewhere else too. We forget Christ because there are so many other things around us to attract our attention. "But," you say, "they ought not to do so, because though they are around us, they are nothing in comparison with Jesus Christ: though they are in dread proximity to our hearts, what are they compared with Christ?"

But do you know, dear friends, that the nearness of an object has a very great effect upon its power? The sun is many, many times larger than the moon, but the moon has a greater influence upon the tides of the ocean than the sun, simply because it is nearer, and has a greater power of attraction.

So I find that a little crawling worm of the earth has more effect upon my soul than the glorious Christ in heaven; a handful of golden earth, a puff of fame, a shout of applause, a thriving business, my house, my home, will affect me more than all the glories of the upper world; yea, than the beatific vision itself: simply because earth is near, and heaven is far away.

Happy day, when I shall be borne aloft on angels' wings to dwell for ever near my Lord, to bask in the sunshine of his smile, and to be lost in the ineffable radiance of his lovely countenance.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by authority2006(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
They all deserve more than that, enemies of state. No patriotism, no professionalism. Just anything to make Nigeria boil

2 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by gambia(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
GeneralPula:
Very good..

We won’t have a better Nigeria if we all get brainwashed..

Next time they won’t publish what they didn’t verify!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by martineverest(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
remains DJ switch
lol..hope u know the arrest of that lady will set Nigeria on fire?.....CNN and co already know that lady was the heroine of the shootout.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by mickeymimi: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
If they like , let them close all the TV station , people will still blog una , no be social media.

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by gambia(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
remains DJ switch
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
authority2006:
They all deserve more than that, enemies of state. No patriotism, no professionalism. Just anything to make Nigeria boil
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by drlateef: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=95359106]NBC has been recklessly used by Lai Mohammed against the TV and Radio stations that have been with the masses and reporting ongoing issues as they are.

These Private TV and Radio Stations are meant to be a little bit aligned with the masses cos they are profit making organizations, thriving and developing on nothing but public acceptance.

NBC can’t expect Channels and Arise News (leaving out AIT anyway) to start acting dummy to the government like NTA being solely financed by the government or TVC which is proprietary is neo-government.

I wonder how CNN would have been dealt with if CNN and Donald Trump are Nigerians[/quote

If they think it was illegal they can go to court to contest it. Many of you so called youth do not verify information and just ventilate stench of fake news all over the place.

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Farki: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
The truth is whatever the government wants it to be, the press is under attack for doing their jobs.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by gambia(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
kzubyar:
in fact the money small self
[/s]
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Tekzyflex(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Now I know these wicked politicians will never change...

2 Likes

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by RealEzee(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dem go sanction Taya grin
This govt too dey fear tbh
Trump for don sanction, ehn wait sanction sef is small, Trump for don ban CNN since if he was this buhari govt, dem too dey fear, chaiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.