Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting (63221 Views)

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / Nbc Sanctions Nta, Ait, Channels, Tvc Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Commentor: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beautyaddy:

I maintain it that you are a Brainwashed Fool and a Liar! angry

I am not throwing insults to you. You're sounding like what I described you to be.

I agree.

Just as you an Ipob supporter.

Kanu's minion.
Ndo.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by labi1977(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
anochuko01:

goan ask sanwo-olu.

olofo alainironu ole

you better leave him alone it's like they have used his pant or paid him money
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by ivolt: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I agree absolutely with u. Government needs stability. By d way, who sponsored d thugs that attacki supporters in Abuja, Benin, osogbo and Lagos? Am sure in an attempt ensure stability, was it d govt who sponsored d anarchist, peaceful looters, rapists and violent mobs? What fake news did d govt give these individuals & how were they able to "operate the radar"? Once again, I support ur assertion?
Nigeria is the only country where protesters are saints. Hong kong and BLM protesters caused properties destruction and people accept the reality. However, the saintly peaceful anarchists supporters in Nigeria continue to insist that they are all saints and all criminals and looters that the influential ones are inciting on Twitter are sponsored. The most dangerous group are the irresponsible one. They could be burning down a country while blaming other people. They are as rotten as the current government in using blame games.I will no longer engage you because of your unreasonable position. You believe that blocking roads, turning back vehicles, harrassing motorists and looting properties are peaceful protests. You also think anarchists and stability are on the same side.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:

Nigeria is the only country where protesters are saints. Hong kong and BLM protesters caused properties destruction and people accept the reality. However, the saintly peaceful anarchists supporters in Nigeria continue to insist that they are all saints and all criminals and looters that the influential ones are inciting on Twitter are sponsored. The most dangerous group are the irresponsible one. They could be burning down a country while blaming other people. They are as rotten as the current government in using blame games.I will no longer engage you because of your unreasonable position. You believe that blocking roads, turning back vehicles, harrassing motorists and looting properties are peaceful protests. You also think anarchists and stability are on the same side.

Thx for d grammar. But everything u said didn't answer any of d questions I asked.

By d way, who sponsored d thugs that attacked supporters in Abuja, Benin, osogbo and Lagos? Am sure in an attempt ensure stability, was it d govt who sponsored d anarchist, peaceful looters, rapists and violent mobs? What fake news did d govt give these individuals & how were they able to "operate under the radar"?

1 Like

Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
dallyemmy:

DAT STATION STILL DEY?
Lol. Them still dey oh. No changes yet they keep calling their station "largest TV network in Africa"
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by chriscrosss(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hahahahahaha we can't all leave Nigeria, who gonna fight for us...
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by omoruyivictory(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
They want those stations to be like nta that use to lie and support the president and government in what ever they do, nta will never come on air to condemn the evil act of the leaders in Nigeria
The wickedness of Nigeria leaders must stop, if not for social media the world would not know what is happening in Nigeria

#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by fubsy: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is NBC the Judicial Panel of Inquiry? How did it come to the conclusion that the pictures and videos aired as events were ongoing were fake?
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by shadeyinka(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
datola:
People, bloggers and media houses should take responsibility and be sanctioned for any falsehood they share to the public.

They should also be equally commended for sharing true information and discoveries.

In other words, Lekki shooting didn't exist!
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Jaelluiz: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
Shame on NBC, the fines for any station who contributed to destructions in Lagos with fake news should start at 100 million Naira. These stations have bloods on their hands.

Your masters must be very callous task masters , making you comment on every thread. Who will liberate you from this burden?
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Revolva(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by walejummy: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why didn't they sanction them when they see snake that swallow 36million, abi camera capture the snake? Where is NTA even when sanwo olu and other gov were giving speech? They did not still coverage it rather showing how to rear goat. How much did they pay this foolish citizens for them self blindfold there eyes and there generation to come thinking others should follow suit? 10k.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Ghokes(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It's like your means of livelihood was not looted that is why you have mouth to talk.

Feel free
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by HeavenShield: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
This NBC agents are anti-people and crudely biased..since Emperor Buharic became...
Myopic, nepotic and Satanic....
We urge them to be careful and not allow Politicians cause them to outlive their usefulness..
Nigerians are watching these NBC people..
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by stieyven(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Every journalist must rise up and challenge this buhari and lie mohammed's attack on the free media. Go to court and get a perpetual injunction against these feudal f00ls, if that doesn't work, start your transition to operate satellite-based pirate TV stations that they cannot control.

These are f00ls who rode on media freedom of GEJ's regime to get into power, now they interested in stopping others from airing their opinions they way they were allowed to air theirs. I don't know why protesters have not captured Lie mohammed to panel-beat his big lying mouth by now?
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
In your anger do not sin. Ephesians 4:26
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by HandsomeBlack: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2020
CrazyCrane:
We were warned in 2015 cry
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by HandsomeBlack: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2020
NBC has turned to the cabal's tool to stifle press freedom. If this is not tyranny, I wonder what else it is.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by christtar(m): 2:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by ocelot2006(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2020
What the hell is wrong with the NBC? So the media houses should've kept quiet when the massacre occured or what?
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by dallyemmy: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2020
NO VOTE PEOPLE WEY GO KILL YOUR CHILDREN WEY GO BLOCK THE MOUTH OF MEDIA FROM SAYING THE TRUTH...

DON'T VOTE DECEIVERS TO POWER...DON'T VOTE FOR MANIPULATORS...DON'T VOTE LAIRS TO POWER
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by ddeola: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2020
NBC na Buhari apologists. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Until their children and themselves become victims, they will continue to deny the truth. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by Kayleb26(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
One of the greatest blessings of this generation is Social Media (I pray the Anti-Social Media Bill doesn't succeed), if not for social media, many things would have gone unseen/unreported.
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2020
So whatever the media say is not verified. Whatever the government say is verified
Re: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting by GreyLaw(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Kneebow:
Do you not find yourselves forgetful of Jesus? Some creature steals away your heart, and you are unmindful of him upon whom your affection ought to be set.

Some earthly business engrosses your attention when you should have your eye steadily fixed upon the cross. It is the incessant round of world, world, world; the constant din of earth, earth, earth, that takes away the soul from Christ.

Oh! my friends, is it not too sadly true that we can recollect anything but Christ, and forget nothing so easy as him whom we ought to remember? While memory will preserve a poisoned weed, it suffereth the Rose of Sharon to wither.

But alas! we have a worm in the heart, a pest-house, a charnel-house within, lusts, vile imaginations, and strong evil passions, which, like wells of poisonous water, send out continually streams of impurity.

I have a heart, which God knoweth, I wish I could wring from my body and hurl to an infinite distance; a soul which is a cage of unclean birds, a den of loathsome creatures, where dragons haunt and owls do congregate, where every evil beast of ill-omen dwells; a heart too vile to have a parallel—"deceitful above all things and desperately wicked."

This is the reason why I am forgetful of Christ. Nor is this the sole cause; I suspect it lies somewhere else too. We forget Christ because there are so many other things around us to attract our attention. "But," you say, "they ought not to do so, because though they are around us, they are nothing in comparison with Jesus Christ: though they are in dread proximity to our hearts, what are they compared with Christ?"

But do you know, dear friends, that the nearness of an object has a very great effect upon its power? The sun is many, many times larger than the moon, but the moon has a greater influence upon the tides of the ocean than the sun, simply because it is nearer, and has a greater power of attraction.

So I find that a little crawling worm of the earth has more effect upon my soul than the glorious Christ in heaven; a handful of golden earth, a puff of fame, a shout of applause, a thriving business, my house, my home, will affect me more than all the glories of the upper world; yea, than the beatific vision itself: simply because earth is near, and heaven is far away.

Happy day, when I shall be borne aloft on angels' wings to dwell for ever near my Lord, to bask in the sunshine of his smile, and to be lost in the ineffable radiance of his lovely countenance.

As a Christian, I expect you to be wise. Many of you have become offensive by your posts and turn off people who would otherwise have listened to you.

When Jesus talked to the woman by the well, he started with a subject related to what the woman came to do at the well. He asked her for water. It made sense and from there the discussion blossomed. How come some of you don't apply that same wisdom?

Are you not a Nigerian? Wouldn't it be wise if you discussed the issue on ground first before adding the gospel? That would have shown you as a wise person and attracted readers to you. I hope you understand and learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.