Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished (19834 Views)

Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Truefaith: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Was "the peace of God that passes all understanding" ever in your country before?

Isn't that one thing that only the saved in Christ has?

We continue to warn whoever will listen: David Oyedepo does not know what applies to God and what does not

He doesn't know God

Those who fear God heed the words of Christ about false prophets

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
peppermint7:

In two short sentences answer the question below
Que: why are you irresponsible

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by dederocs(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Praktikals:
Who else noticed that this is the first time Bishop Oyedepo will be on the side of this administration?
It will be weird if he supports the criminals.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Rebuke: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This man is a terrorist

How will a pastor be supporting evil, this man has turn the bible upside down

Please give us one sincere moral lesson you learned from your parents, I beg of yhu.

Block head......

So, he should have encouraged people to be looting private properties?

Why are some of yhu this stupid. What a slowpoke!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Praktikals(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
dederocs:

It will be weird if he supports the criminals.
Sentiment can make us do weird things.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rebuke:

Please give us one sincere moral lesson you learned from your parents, I beg of yhu.

Block head......

So, he should have encouraged people to be looting private properties?

Why are some of yhu this stupid. What a slowpoke!

you and your pastor are the same thing

he was one of the people inciting violence, now that everywhere have been destroyed, he is now acting like a saint.

it is you and your father that is the slowpoke

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Artisappng: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by dederocs(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Praktikals:

Sentiment can make us do weird things.
Objectivity moves us forward.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Seb4luv1: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wrong question.... do you tell the car dealer where you got your money from before purchasingthe car?
Fahdiga:
Nice one bishop but quick question : if they bring as tithe 10 percent of money realized from sale of the loot to your church will you take it or reject it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by GIdiata(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

I thought Jesus died for their sins and all sins are forgiven

I also thought Mathew the notorious Tax Collector and looter got forgiven and even became a disciple, same as Marry Magalene the Olosho with 4 concubines

Even on the cross of crucifixion, career criminal who had robbed all his life making people cry till he was sentenced to death been nailed to a cross got forgiven and now resides in paradise

Hungry Nigerians can't afford to eat while you drive around SUVs in fleets and convoys , fly Multiple Jets and helicopter Augusta Westland and Gulfstream in the fleet , eat when you like and what you like in countries you like, yet you think only palliative looters deserve punishment

I don't think he's talking about OUR PALLIATIVES. it's those LOOTING INNOCENT PRIVATE INVESTMENT

buy if he is talking about OUR PALLIATIVES, then I would say he's on the side of the POLITHIEFIANS which makes him an enemy of the PEOPLE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by kingxsamz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
bigmodo:
ewu

Sorry. The truth hurts.
Your yahoo pastors don't question where people's tithes come from.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by kingxsamz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seb4luv1:
Wrong question.... do you tell the car dealer where you got your money from before purchasingthe car?

So you agree that church is a business venture? grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Rebuke: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you and your pastor are the same thing

he was one of the people inciting violence, now that everywhere have been destroyed, he is now acting like a saint.

it is you and your father that is the slowpoke

Los. I asked yhu a simple question and yhu couldn't give me an answer.

So, yhu didn't learn any morality from yhur parent? No wonder. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I pity yhur failed lineage o. Shame on yhu.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by bizzibodi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hope dem no touch his business?how is he different from our corrupt politicians....he ate d best meat,drank d best wine,ride in d best car,fly in flashy jets while while his followers lives in abject poverty.... judgement will 1st start with men of god.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by kingxsamz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
stevenosa:

Will the looter inform him the source of his income? Your brain son drain. Always wanting to speak against men of God, be careful.

It means that your pastor's curse is useless, Because part of the money still ends up in his church. Don't you people think? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Nwaelohim: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
You used Bible to loot and others are using strength to loot, all of you are looters. If you built industries with your loot NIGERIANS will be employed rather you choose to build looting hall called church

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by lagonovo: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
I was on Dino Melaye's twitter yesterday. Baba just gentle and change tune to preaching mode when some guys said his prized vehicles and bikes are palliatives that they will share very soon grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by bizzibodi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
ignis:

How will he know the source of the tithe?
His he not a man of God again?is holy spirit not with him?The way some people reason sef!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Tonalphs(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
as if the polithiefcians have been punished.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by JBoss25(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:
Since the unstrategic protest, shooting, looting, ethnic blaming, I just decided that Nigeria is a mistake. And my parents birthed me in this country by mistake, and I must correct that mistake if that's the last thing I would do in my life! I would rather be in the midst of homosapien whites than homoerectus blacks. Jeez!
oga shut up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by zelnababa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
dasparrow:
Papa Oyedepo has spoken.

However, if Nigeria was a thriving society that gave her citizens upward mobility, we won't be in this mess today. People are looting because there is immense hunger in the land.

There are no job except for the rich and well connected. What should poor Nigerians do? There is no social welfare in Nigeria. Governors hid all the Covid-19 palliatives in warehouses across the nation while Nigerians starved. Is that the right thing to do? Abeg!

#WEMOVE
no matter what a thief is a thief, why cant you loot too? or are you okay as nigerian
?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by VEXT: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This man is a terrorist

How will a pastor be supporting evil, this man has turn the bible upside down

didnt he support the attempted revolution

This big cow again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by LOVEGINO(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na devil go fix u mada faka! Make ur higher institution accessible to d less privilege.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by NaMeAboki: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hypocrite; you were among those stoking the fire of the unrest; the suffering of the innocent caught up in the aftermath shall be on your head.
Rather than staying faithful to your calling of preaching peace and unity; you have pitched your tent with the opposition, preaching ethnic and religious prejudice and intolerance based on your warped interpretation of topical issues

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Passionate1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Same to you. . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by frowland(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
dasparrow:
Papa Oyedepo has spoken.

However, if Nigeria was a thriving society that gave her citizens upward mobility, we won't be in this mess today. People are looting because there is immense hunger in the land.

There are no job except for the rich and well connected. What should poor Nigerians do? There is no social welfare in Nigeria. Governors hid all the Covid-19 palliatives in warehouses across the nation while Nigerians starved. Is that the right thing to do? Abeg!

#WEMOVE
How about those lootings in the US under the guise of BlackLifeMatter protest? Guess US isn't a thriving society eh?
Stop defending the indefensible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by sammysmiles(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nice one bishop but quick question : if they bring as tithe 10 percent of money realized from sale of the loot to your church will you take it or reject it
where did you see him on this forum
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
peppermint7:

In two short sentences answer the question below
Que: why are you irresponsible
Because it could only be true in your dreams.

Wake up!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by michoim(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
He doesn't canvass for those kind of tithes, in fact he discourages it. If he is in the know of the source, he will definitely reject such.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by dododawa1: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Which punichment,has any govt go on puniched by STEALING, Yoruba 2 face and 2 mouth,am PROUD omoluabi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
JBoss25:
oga shut up

IDIOT

'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today