Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday (19854 Views)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ceomike(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2012
As news hit international media on Thursday Morning that the wreckage of the Russian aircraft that mysteriously went missing mid-flight in Indonesia yesterday had been seen, a YouTube video has been released from a controversial Nigerian pastor, claiming he predicted the calamity.

“I’m seeing breaking news. They are looking for something that missed but it carried people – a plane that carried people and it was lost,” the video shows T.B. Joshua of ‘The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations’ saying. Giving a more detailed appraisal, he continued, “There is a plane coming to Indonesia, a big one that will carry passengers. I see a crash. The color of the plane – I see blue… I’m seeing Wednesday. What will happen on Wednesday?”

The incident involving a Russian Sukhoi Superjet plane that crashed into mountains in Indonesia on Wednesday seems to confirm the prediction, blue being the predominant color in all Sukhoi-made plane designs. About 45 people are said to have been on board the aircraft, including eight Russian pilots and technicians, Indonesian airline representatives and journalists. The jet vanished from radar screens 50 minutes after taking off from Jakarta for a brief demonstration flight. The spokesman for the rescue effort, Gagah Prakoso, said a number of bodies had been found. "So far we haven't found any survivors, but we are still searching," he said.

T.B. Joshua is a household name across Africa for his predictions, miracles and charitable endeavors. He recently caused a stir with media reports of his prophecy of the demise of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika. “In April… we should pray for an African head of state against the sickness that will take life – sudden death,” Joshua told his congregation in February, stressing the event was close and specifying the president in question was from West Africa in a service just four days before Mutharika’s passing.

He boasts of a 15,000 strong congregation and gives his ‘prophecies’ during live televised services on the Christian television station, Emmanuel TV which, according to a recent publication in The Times Newspaper, UK has a viewership measured in millions. Ghana’s president John Atta Mills, Zimbabwe’s Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangarai and Malawi’s new head Joyce Banda are among the African politicians who regularly frequent his church.

Joshua has close to 150,000 followers on Facebook and some of his YouTube clips have several millions of views. Among his recent reported predictions are Francoise Hollande’s victory in the French elections last week, Zambia’s historic triumph at the African Cup of Nations in 2011 and the death of pop legend Michael Jackson in 2009.

http://www.michaelokeje.com/2012/05/tb-joshua-predicted-russian-plane-crash.html
http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-news/254832-nigerian-prophet-t-b-joshua-in-the-news-again-video.html
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by achi4u(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2012
yea,corrrect man,when is the world going to and end?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by afinic001(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2012
Yes, he was on point on this again. He metioned the destination on the country, the colour of the plane and the day of the crash.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 5:08am On May 11, 2012
Yeah right! grin

How come the general populace only gets to hear that he predicted this only after the 'miracle' has happened?

Deception in 3D graphics cheesy

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by OAM4J: 5:03pm On May 11, 2012
hmnnnnnn
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by sconsults: 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
nigerians are so fucking dumb
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by sconsults: 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
Nigerians are so fucking dumb
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by emekauzor(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2012
yeah right

Question: Predict will Jonathan be the next president of Nigeria

Question: Will Babaginda be caught from the monies he stole in the past

Question: Will Nigeria break up
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by zylla(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2012
why is this man always predicting calamities?? e tire me o.... angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by sconsults: 5:20pm On May 11, 2012
Nigerians are so fucking dumb embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by klairekk: 5:23pm On May 11, 2012
... His predictions r always correct, why he predicts doom alone I dont know.

If he is a true man of God? Only God can tell. Its either you accept or keep shut.

As for me when I see a true man of God,...
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2012
This prophet of doom never ceases to amaze me. He's an inspiration in the way he has successfully bamboozled a constellation of African leaders and international figures. If only I possessed even half of his talent for trickery I'd have been a billionaire by now.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by doctokwus: 5:24pm On May 11, 2012
pDude: Yeah right! grin

How come the general populace only gets to hear that he predicted this only after the 'miracle' has happened?

Abi o!Y was d world not made aware of dis prediction b4 d event& where is d link on his satellite channel;am aware dey sed all his predictions are always aired on d channel,where is dis one.When all dis noise startd,I thought it was a plaything,but av now come to realise its an orchestrated scheme,championed by T.B himself to mke his church popular wt carefully calculated,open ended predictions.What a shame
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by NaijaNaWaa: 5:25pm On May 11, 2012
Clever man. He now plants his voltrons on NL and the media to blow his fraudulent trumpet.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by burkutu: 5:28pm On May 11, 2012
Another useless tb joshua news.nl is becomin a tb joshua show
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 11, 2012
doctokwus:
Abi o!Y was d world not made aware of dis prediction b4 d event& where is d link on his satellite channel;am aware dey sed all his predictions are always aired on d channel,where is dis one.When all dis noise startd,I thought it was a plaything,but av now come to realise its an orchestrated scheme,championed by T.B himself to mke his church popular wt carefully calculated,open ended predictions.What a shame

I tell ya. The guy is very crafty indeed.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by mikron(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2012
The man keeps waxing stronger daily inspite of the controversies surrounding him. His predictions are always on point. God help us.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by mikron(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2012
sconsults: Nigerians are so fucking dumb embarassed
so what is ur point?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2012
mikron: The man keeps waxing stronger daily inspite of the controversies surrounding him. His predictions are always on point. God help us.

Waxing stronger to where? I laff you. Do you know how many African countries have banned him from entry and how many of his church branches are being shut down? Waxing stronger my a$$.

His career began a freefall the day he predicted death of that African leader. Well, all good things don't last forever. Every dog has its day.

TB Josh's days of fame are about to come crashing down like the hot hooker.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by dasparrow: 5:35pm On May 11, 2012
sconsults: Nigerians are so fucking dumb embarassed

Yes, that certainly includes you. How a TB Joshua prophecy all of a sudden translates to all Nigerians being dumb is beyond me but anyway, carry on.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by GAR3TH(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2012
Most of his so call predictions are vague and not specific and are mere coincidence. Just like when he "predicted" heavy flooding in south east asia, but a person with a brain knows it was a La Niña year coupled with the fact that it was also the raining season in that part of the world. I could have predicted that myself even though i heard it from The meteorologist on TV first.

Anyway if he want to be taking seriously he needs to add some description and detail to his prediction and not just some over simplified white wash.

Till then many of us will consider him fake.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by whizkid10(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2012
This my own Nigerian Man for Decades...if you doubt,just find a way a watch Emmanueltv.. Good tinz remember always come from Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by deeflamez(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2012
Watched the video & with such accurate discriptions, i'll give it to him on this one. Well but most of you here may insist that he knew the plane was 'sick' before it crashed...or maybe he planned with the Crew on board to sacrifice their lives to fulfill a Prophesy. Am not his follower, neither am i his prosecutor. @willadebo

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Killcabal(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2012
T B Joshua no predict anything na guess the man dey guess.,there are many of his (predictions) sorry guessing dat never come 2 past.my people are not looking into dat.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Ptolomeus(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
pDude: Yeah right! grin

The charlatan expelled from Cameroon and Zimbabwe is near its end.
Nobody believes him, so he must predict sports results, and accidents have already occurred.
We have four threads talking about this clown, who has announced deaths ever produced ...
But there are still fools who still believe in the rabbit lives into the galley.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by AdeniyiA(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
2 al dos acusn d prophet of prophesyn dum,can u tel me 1 tin human race ar duin to glorify God-sin is rampant,is devil not ruling,are many ppl nt ungodly?--gayism,corruption, homosexuality,name them. d prophecies ar calls for sober reflections dt if christ shu come wat wud b my reward.in as much as u're stil in d world u're nt free from dis calamities.i guess u dont kno dt TB JOSHUA has predictd dt Nigeria wil stil bcom a country of choice for foreigners scrabling to get our passport,bt God is disciplinn us

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 11, 2012
whizkid10: This my own Nigerian Man for Decades...if you doubt,just find a way a watch Emmanueltv.. Good tinz remember always come from Nazareth.

I have been watching TB Josh right from the days when he had a scraggly beard and when his church was made of zinc and wood. Right from the days when he used to pull out witches from the congregation with invisible ropes and when he used to set 'spiritual fire' to the crotches of fornicators and adulteresses. grin

Damn, I miss those early days when that magician entertained us every 11pm on AIT on sundays. I guess he doesn't use those crude methods of deliverance anymore: too crude for today's swag cheesy

And moreover, thank for displaying your ignorance all over nairaland. I have bolded your fork-up above for you to see. It was a common saying in Israel that "NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF NAZARETH" and not the tripe you wrote above. Nazareth was a filthy ghetto filled with low-lives and ne'er-do-wells: hence the saying.

That's why you should spend more time studying your Bible and listening less to your ignorant pastors.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by mikeapollo: 5:50pm On May 11, 2012
How many people watch/record TB Joshua's prophecies on Emmanuel TV? If you dont, then please be a little careful in how you talk against issue like this.
If some speaks and you dont pay attention, then it is wrong to comment when he makes reference in the futiure to what he had said in the past.

The point is many global media houses and christian bodies watch and record Emmnanuel TV online broadcasts, and all what you on youtube are actually delivered in live church services for the bebefit of his church members across the globe and for those who would believe his message and use it for their good!

It is usual for prophets to warn people who care to listen about impending dangers! People need to be warned about unusual and unexpected happenings, and not vice-versa. The expected/good things are what we pray for everyday, so it is nothing new to prophecy about the good things. Infact people tend to misbehave and take things for granted when they hear pleasant news always. What draws people to God Almighty is the warning of dangers ahead so that people can take precautions to avoid the calamaties.

Why are there so many warnings of calamities in The Holy Bible? Even Jesus Christ said there will be mourning and gnashing of teeth, Noah prophesied the flood etc.

It is better for me to be forwarned and for me to take the right precautions, rather than to be deceived that everything will be sweet and smooth, only for disaster to happen suddenly and destroy things

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by kaiter: 5:52pm On May 11, 2012
Watched the video & with such accurate discriptions, i'll give it to him on this one. [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by nodullin(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2012
i dont care if he predict doom>>>
All i care is<<< DID HE SAY CHELSEA IS GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?? >>>

Please i need 2 confirm this....

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ZUBY77(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2012
Story. He sees evertyhing except himself dying soon. I think this man is a member of a terrorist group that poisons peopke and shoots down air crafts and also bribes referees to fix matches.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by juman(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2012
Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Free Sex In Japan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.