Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office (18993 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by rawtouch: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Daniel058(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari kwa
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by imolile: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
There can be no Truce between the Nigerian government and the oppressed citizens, The Older Generation have stunted the growth of the Nation and were busy looting the resources meant to develop the Nation. The Burning of TVC and National newspaper belonging to Asiwaju ahmed Bola Tinubu is a typical example of what leadership should expect when they stael from the masses to build sky crappers atop hills, Unfortunately the Northern Youth are at home with their oppressor, they jolly well with their own oppressors unlike the Youths in the South who are educated and are currents with events and happenings around them.

Imagine if all the money stolen from the government coffers were well utilized to ease the burden of the masses, The people will feel a sense of belonging.
The corrupts in the society are known and they can be traced in this day and age, There is actually no hiding place for the wicked, who would ever imagine that Bola tinubu that uses Touts to carry out his Political relevance will be hunted by the same Touts as the media wants us to believe ?
No, these are not touts, these are Nigerians who have bottled up a long time anger against their thieving politicians. So well did the Yoruba deal with their criminals the only difference is that the Igbo People went for the destruction of the Police station alone, while the Yoruba brun down the houses and properties of their oppressors
It is a wind, It will blow across

https://atarifaya..com/2020/10/amalgamation-of-1914-british.html

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
True talk even though it's came out from mouth of beast of no nation
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by ajimotoke(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oga shut the Bleep up, your own sef dey your body grin
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
this is serious
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by dasparrow: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
I want everything about the Lekki toll gate massacre to be revealed now and not when Buhari leaves office. The souls of those that were killed will keep hunting Nigeria until justice is served.

The murderers in army and police uniform must pay. They must be brought to book to serve for their crimes against humanity or peace will forever elude Nigeria as a nation. Mark my words.

#JUSTICENOW

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by We4all: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
What truth again? I thought he had it all figured out.
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Queseda: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
You mean your own version of the truth?
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by doubitoo19: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
The liars are giving up and are making up more lies to save face. BBC asked them for evidence, they ran away. Aljazeera asked for proof, they got enraged. There was never any evidence for a massacre, it was all carefully planned propaganda.

I pray the same woe befall you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mehn dis man too dey over do I nor dey like men wey dey too cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
then it will make no sense again for once this administration tenure elapse in 2023, the present head will be declare dead!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by ivolt: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
doubitoo19:

I pray the same woe befall you and your entire family
I pray the real version of the massacre you are lying about befall your family.
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Kuginzi: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
The liars are giving up and are making up more lies to save face. BBC asked them for evidence, they ran away. Aljazeera asked for proof, they got enraged. There was never any evidence for a massacre, it was all carefully planned propaganda.
God bless u
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Kuginzi: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
FFK we know all your tactics. You can only deceive the gullible ones.
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Franzinni: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
But FFK tell us the truth

How did you get Intel about that general sotay him pishur was everywhere.

And I wonder why the man self no talk

Nigeria weak me sha
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by JBoss25(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
ajimotoke:
Oga shut the Bleep up, your own sef dey your body grin
Be calming down bros no be fight.
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by gnss(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Commentor:
There was no massacre at Lekki toll Gate.
. Massacre or No Massacre ,Even though it's just one soul that was Lost ,It matters so you people should drop this massacre shit

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Superjazz: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
may what happened at the toll gate good or bad be your portion and that of your family
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by keneck1: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Lol! Tinubu has become your nightmare. grin.

There nightmare is about to start,Asiwaju Bola AHmed Tinubu will be sworn in as Nigeria's president come may 2023,and expectedly lagoon and hell fire will receive many evil souls.God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by gnss(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:
FFK we know all your tactics. You can only deceive the gullible ones.
. Leave Sentiments and tactics apart,No one is Gullible here ,This is not about FFK ,Soldiers shot at Protesters at Lekki Toll Gate ,Who made the order ,Why the delays to play the Video ...

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Egalite: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
There's nothing against the truth, but the truth...
I don't think curse use to catch politicians, but I'm sure that karma and death is real.
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Fahdiga(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
thesicilian:
It will shock you to know that 1. Some truths can be hidden for ever, like who is the true father of a child. 2. Karma doesn't always work.
Not in this case. bloods are involved
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Fahdiga(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
thesicilian:
It will shock you to know that 1. Some truths can be hidden for ever, like who is the true father of a child. 2. Karma doesn't always work.
Not in this case. bloods are involved
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by gnss(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Omoslim26:
Mehn dis man too dey over do
I nor dey like men wey dey too cho cho cho
. Cho cho Cho is the tool Politicians use now ,APC Cho cho Cho during Jonathan regime pass this one now

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by zoputan89113: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
FIVE- ODD kickoff At 7PM; FROM SWEDENwhats-app me and get it;0.7.0 8.0.9.1.8.7.9.1Payment After Winning
Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Farki: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Commentor:

They even went as far as London to find one unemployed Ipob Amaka to act as the mother of a boy they claimed died at the fabled Lekki shooting.

Thankfully, the relations of the boy resisted their antics and told the truth about the matter.

The boy died from injuries sustained in a motor accident whilst on a bike.

Nigerians and fake news.

I don't know if Nigerians are programmed to be evil.

Fact is, they despise anyone making the effort to do good.

Do you have proof the boy died of motorcycle injuries? Do you have a clear video and picture?

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by ZooOga: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
someone wanna tell me why the opinion of an alleged wife/women abusing coke head is always featured on the fp of this magnificent website?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
So nobody died right

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office by mariahAngel(f): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
After Buhari is dead and gone you mean?

That is the norm in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State / B/haram Using Drones To Monitor Troops’ Operations – Borno Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.